make over?

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa yawne as she sat up in bed. She looked to the clock to see it was nearly 12. "Well, I think I've slept enough" she said before getting p and getting dressed. She made her way out to the girls wash room on the fourth floor and at there waiting for Rebecca, she had wanted to meet her for something.

Becca dragged her brother out of the common room, and into the corridor. Holding Maxwell by the wrist, she headed for the fourth floor. Arisa was waiting for her by the fourth floor bathroom, and Becca grinned. "Extreme Makeover, Geek Edition." she laughed, swinging the giant bag in her hand. "All right, so he needs a decent hair cut, and some better clothes." She smiled, still gripping her brother's wrist.

Maxwell was not impressed to be woken up at twelve by his younger sister. He put on his glasses and scowled. Becca left his dorm and he got dressed, and met her into the common room. "Whaddayawant?" he mumbled sleeply, allowing Becca to drag him out of the common room. "Becca, we'll get in trouble for this." he warned, trying to pull away. He saw a girl standing outside a girls bathroom. "Great compliment, thanks Bec." he said sarcasticly.

Arisa squeeled , "this is going to be so much fun! I love make overs!" she said excitedly. She grabed her bag off the ground, "lets see, its all in here, sizzors, hair dye, make-up got it" She said looking through it. She noticed the boy was scared of geeting caught, "pfft no, come on" she said grabing his wrist before pulling him into the bathroom. "Hmm lets see, i think we'll start with the hair first" she said pulling out her wand, "longer or shorter?" she asked her self playing with her imginary beard.

Arisa's heart gave a little twing of pain at the mention of long black hair but shook it off. "yeah longer and black" she agreed. Arisa used her wand to make his hair longer so it it framed his face. She smiled and went over to her bag and grabed her hair dye she had bought at some random store in obsidian harbor. She taped it with her wand, "black" she said firmly and watched as it turned black. "Now be a good little boy maxie and relax" Arisa said pushing him so he was sitting on the counter and she began putting the dye through his hair.

Maxwell was not happy. He didn't like being ordered around by girls, but he was used to it by now. Max raised his eyebrows as his hair grew. He could actually see his hair now, and he didn't like it at all. "Maxie?" he inquired, smirking. He sat down on the counter and let the girl put dye through his hair. "Wouldn't it have been easier to put the dye in befre you grew my hair?" he said grumpily.

"Yes, Maxie" she said finishing putting the dye in his hair. She rolled her eyes as he asked if it would have been easier to but the dye in before, "no, because roots are a b1tch to dye evenly" Arisa said, "we have about half an hour before we can take that goop out of your hair so lets see, what should we do next?" she asked looking him over. "so you guys read the gossip magazene?" she asked.

"some of it may be twisted, but alot of it is true" Arisa said shrugging, "like the whole Professor Firn thing... but i really doubt Brodie Fudge would kiss Derrik, they hate each other". Arisa thought for a bit on who he could go to Yule Ball with, "well I don't know many single girls, but theres always my bestie Kida Frost" Arisa said with a smile.

"That's true?" Becca asked, confused. "Well, I don't even know who Brodie Fudge and Derrik are, so it doesn't bother me." Becca laughed. "Yeah, I don't get out much, and when I do... I'm prankig people." She grinned wickedly. "Kida Frost... She's in Gryffindor, right? Does Taylor know her?" Becca asked. "What's she like?"

"Yes, unfortunatly" Arisa said in a sad voice, "Pearl Kanti, the one who said no to his proposal is my mom, but she had a damn good reason for saying no, and now shes heart broken" Arisa said through clentched teeth. "Kida is a nice girl, and in gryffindor so taylor might know her. Really pretty, spunky, out there, but she dosnt date so it may be a bust" Arisa said. "What type of girl do you like Maxie?"

"well, my other bestie Viv is really nice, but i think she may be going with Aeon Summers" Arisa said thinking again, "oh and if your head starts to burn tell me" she added checking her watch. "Yes, he shot himself, and now he dosnt remember anything, and thats whats killing my mom, he hates her and she feels she ruined his life, its his own fault for being so stupid as to shot himself" she added.

Becca shot a look at Maxwell. "His head's burning." she laughed, watching him squim. Maxwell never admitted to things like that, so it was up to Becca. "Is not!" Maxwell protested. "Ah well, we'll get a date for him eventually. That's terrible! Wow, and I though we had family drama." Becca smiled ruefully.

Arisa smiled and walked over to Maxwell before leaning him back in the sink and rinsing his hair. It was now a very dark black. Arisa walked over to her bag and grabed her blow drier and brush before begining to blow dry his hair. "looking great" she said eyeing him. oh, i would kiss him she thought with a smirk. Once she was done she put her blow drier away and brought out something, "you know, with your new look, your missing something" Arisa said before tackling Maxwell forcing his arms to his sides before putting eyes liner on him.

( =)) )

Maxwell folded his arms and let Arisa wash the dye out of her hair. He caught a glimpse of himself in a window, and smiled. He didn't look geeky anymore, he actually looked quite good. "No! No no no no noooo!" he yelped as Arisa began putting eyeliner on. "What is this stuff?" he said, still trying to break free. After a couple of seconds, he stop trying to escape, and let Arisa put the eyeliner on. "I hate you so much right now." he said quietly.

Arisa laughed as Maxwell stoped strugling, "oh no you don't you love me" she said leaning down and planting a kiss on his lips before letting him up again. She looked at her handy work, he looked adorable, why where scene boys always so cute? Arisa did a wolf whistle and claped her hands, "very cute, I think the girls will be biting and clawing to get a date with you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back