Make my day why don't you?

Danielle Raven

OOC First Name
Maia
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Danielle was bored. She had eaten late-after breakfast had finished in the hall. Luckily a house-elf had been close by-they always were in the Slytherin common room. She'd sent her to the kitchen to fetch her a meal. She returned quickly enough, Dani had made it clear enough what would happen if she didn't. She flicked her effortlessly beautiful blonde hair, as she walked up to the entrance hall, her designer heels click-clacking on the stone floor. She waved prettily at a few aquintances, inwardly cringing. The majority of them were complete idiots, lucky to have been born into the right families. There wasn't anyone that was really of the same status as her here. So far as she knew anyway. There were absolutely no boys of intrest. She really needed someone who understood the importance of looking good, being seen as important, people seeing you as someone better than you were, as good as you should be. Pure. That person would understand her-a friend. unfortunately there were no girls, or boys of that description in HNZ. It was a shame really.

The yonger students were disappointing also. She hadn't even bothered with them so far. They were so gormless, that it was pointless for her to even bother watching them squirm. She needed some new blood. None of last years first years had been worth her while, though she needed to check in with her sister-Dorothy. They hadn't spoken in a while. She sashayed down the hall, and elegantly balanced herself in the window of the hall, looking out at the green. She liked Hogwarts. It was a beautiful place. She closed her eyes, her long, shapely legs beside her on the ledge. She had become a woman, over the last Summer. She was beautiful, stunning. She knew it too. She dressed to excentuate that. She was wearing capri's and a tank top, all designer of course-nothing, but the best for princess Dani, as her Father used to call her, long ago when they still saw each other.

Madlyn took it upon herself to reject the world for a while, till the pain went away at least. She knew people meant well when they tried to talk to her and make her feel happy. Though the effort was wasted, because as soon as they left she was mopping again. A cloud of grey follow her no matter how much she made well to escape it. It went with her everywhere, so instead of trying hard to forget, she embraced the pain. She stayed to herself most days, reading books after books. She really got into mystery and suspense. The books took her away from he sorrow making her feel like sh!t Her latest novel took her to a place where one place was dark and the other shine light.

Hex and the city was truly a thrill, a suspense novel about a detective questioning the wonders of night city. It's like nothing in the wizarding world except it did take place in London City, and at least you can imagine the story formulate at the top of your head. Buried into the pages of the book, she wonder the school on foot to escape the crowding common room. She wasn't aware where her steps were leading her too, but no care in the world would make any different where she ended up. She did however notice it was rather chilly down here, to cold she had to shut he book and slip inside her bag. In her mind it was no use reading the book down here when the wind was blowing, though she sat by the window letting the cold hit her a little.

Danielle closed her eyes, letting the sun soak into her skin. A small smile played on her lips, thinking about how she must look to people passing by. A serene angel, her face lit up by the winter sun, streaming through the glass, the red of her lips, vibrant against her white skin. Her blonde hair cascading behind her, a vision in every way. She smiled, but opened hereyes, looking over at some younger boys who were staring at her, oddly. /she smiled back at them, idiots, they were probably all mudbloods anyway. She turned toward the window, looking out once more. There were people out there, wrapped up in coats and scarves. She didn't care about the weather, and anyway, she could just use magic to keep herself warm. Beautybefore comfort-that's what she always said. They were all running around, messing when suddenly something tugged at her bag. She turned sideways, looking down at the girl repoachfully. She was too tall to be of pure blood. then sudden recognition came to her. This was the daughter of the professor who had died. Margeri, or Mangera or something. He'd taught Care of Magical Creatures, not that she'd ever bothered with such a pointless class.

"Excuse me." she began, her English accent clipped and repoachful. ""You are sitting on my handbag. It's Gucci, so if you be so kind, could you please remove yourself-I'd rather not get it dirty." She smiled at her pun and looked down at the girl, waiting for her to move.
"You've rather ruined it for me now, and I was so enjoying the good weather." she added, looking at the girl, who was huge-a half-giant as far as she knew. "Really, if you aren't prepared to act like a civil human being, you shouldn't be let out." she commented distainfully, knowing tat that at least, would get to the girl.

Madlyn’s dark brown eyes turn to the keeper of the voice. She became rather annoyed quickly. Anyone who would say anything like that deserves to be hex on sight. “You didn’t have to be such a brat about it; really you could have said it a little nicer” she stood from the window sill and move the ugly looking bag out of the way. She could see she had flatten and misshapen the material. Blushing horribly, she now knew why the girl was mad. She sat back down, increasing the space between. Her name calling may have been out of order, but she grew up with the will power to ignore it when someone ignorant like the girl came along to mess up her day. It prove that you were better than those like her, she would like to think so at least when her dad was no longer here, and his teaching remains to live on even if he wasn’t.

Danielle smirked. "Oh, your feisty aren't you?" Danielle replied, slipping off the window. "And, I'll say what I like, how I like-it's really none of your business." she added, looking the girl up and down, her bag hanging in the crook of her elbow. She picked up her bag and looked at it. "Tut, tut, I didn't think just the weight of a person could do all this. Then again..." she commented, looking back at Mdlyn, and raising an eyebrow, clearly noting her size.
"I'd notify your parents, usually-I mean this is a very expensive bag, but you haven't got any-have you?" she asked, feigning innocence, but knowing this would hurt the girl. Danielle found a dark pleasure in that. Knowing that she had that power over another human being.

Madlyn couldn't believe her ears, this girl was really asking for it. "Hey, say whatever you want about my size but you do not speak about my parents" she barked getting really annoyed with this prissy girl. "He just died for Christ sake show some little respect, or I forgot dumb blondes like you don't have any" she stood up treading over, "Now apologize for what you said, I may look a little different but I at least act human" she folded her arms right underneath her bustline, she wasn't about to let no little girl disrespect her when she did nothing bad really.

OOCOut of Character:
If only she knew she was a pure blood :3

Danielle looked at the girl coldly "As I said before, I say what I want, when I want, how I want." she replied, smiling sweetly. She laughed as the girl spoke again, a light tinkling in the air. "Oh, I'm sooo sorry, I didn't realise that was your father-the teacher right, attacked by some animal or other, wasn't he. I heard it was very gruesome. it must be very hard. I didn't realise, I had heard your father had died, but I didn't realise it was so...recent. " she replied, looking sympathetic, but knowing that when she recalled the events, it would just upset her more. She smiled, twirling her hair and looking up at the girl. How on earth did she find clothes that fit? Danielle was lucky, size four, though it took some work. She tried not to eat too much, but did indulge every now and then. "Anyway, you probably have your mother to rely on in a time like this." she added, she'd heard somewhere that the professor had left his daughter an orphan-hopefully that was true.

OOCOut of Character:
Yeah, lolz :p

Madlyn wipe her eyes, they were getting irritated. Mostly misty, some buzzard ways the girls words were really hitting her hard to deep pit of her stomach. "You know I be wrong if I was to kill you right now with my bare hands..I be wrong wouldn't I?" she took a threatening step further, no perfect badge was going to stop her from unleashing the pain growing from the inside. "Would I be wrong...I don't think so" she moved inches closer to the pale surface of the girl's polished face. Anymore cleaner than she was now, Madlyn sweared she could see her angry reflection screaming back at her. "Do not test me, if I were you I'd be shitting bricks by now, cause you really don't want mess with right now, you pale face idiot!" she had the urges to pick the girl and just toss her like a damn salad bowl. That would sure bring a smile to her face.

"Don't make me regret this" she grimace in disgust. Seriously this girl was messing with the wrong Gryffindor. The thought made her assume she was just another Slytherin brat who thought nothing less of those who weren't pure bloods. In America, pure bloods were consider lower in ranks, really cause most of them mate with their first cousin. She was so lucky to have the privileged of loving whoever the hell she wanted to love later in life. Course there was many option for her, but she worried about that later. Moving along, she grab her bag and started walking away. Fighting will always be a last resort, dad taught her that since the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back