Make it official

Zach Jordan

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Zach was as calm as ever as he paced back and forth in the student lounge waiting for his Hufflepuff girlfriend to make her way up to meet him. They had been dating ever since she crashed into him on roller skates and they had ended up kissing. Dating Viviana was fun, she was eager to please and frankly he was happy to let her. The relationship had allowed him a distraction from what was happening with Levy, or rather what was not happening with her, but that dd matter. It was almost semester break and despite already being together, Zach still had to ask Viv to be his date to the Yule ball, to make things all official.

Viviana was so stoked, she had been invited to the student lounge to hang out with Zach. She brought everything she needed to study, and with a smile on her face skipped down the steps. The small saunter in her walk denoted the confidence she'd gained since being in a real relationship with someone she thought actually cared for her - oblivious to the face he had another girl consistently on his mind. Viv's skirt swayed side to side as she wiggled her way past some people and into the room where her boyfriend was waiting. Upon seeing him the girl didn't hesitate to set her things down and move over to hug him. "Good morning!" She greeted in her normally too cheerful voice. She released him quickly, not wanting him to be too uncomfortable, worried though they'd been dating now for a few months. The brunette moved to find a place to sit. "Did you want to study? Or did you have plans?" She covered her mouth for a moment and then apologized, "I'm sorry, how are you I forgot to ask!"

Zach stopped pacing when he heard movement from just outside the lounge, a smile crept onto his lips when he saw Viviana walk in and before he was able to do anything she came over to him and hugged him, he hugged her back tightly but before he could get used to it she had pulled away. She never seemed to want to hold on too long, almost as if she was afraid of outstaying her welcome in his arms, but that couldn't happen. "Hey Viv, you look amazing," He smiled checking her out, if nothing else she was stunning. "I'm great, we can study if you want but I did want to see you for something, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Yule ball together?" He asked confidently. He had no reason to be nervous after all, she was his girlfriend.

Viviana was as bouncy as always, a faint blush ever present on her cheeks when complimented. She looked away as if wanted to not believe him, but would never say she didn't - in case her refusing his compliment upset him. Instead in a small voice laced thick with her mixed accent she spoke, "Thank you." She smiled and nodded at what he said, wondering if he'd be less reluctant than Saveli about letting her read his runes. He struck her with a question that she should have expected and for a moment she was over the edge with joy, jumping and nodding. "Yes!" She spoke before moving to hug him again. "Oh I'll get to go dress shopping. I bet Sav will come with me!" The fifth year was over the moon with excitement as she mused about the ball. Her musing however was cut short as she realized she was rambling too much. "I'm so sorry! I got ahead of myself. What color dress would you like me to wear? Is there any preference? Also how are you? You look amazing too! I'm sorry I got so distracted." She laughed at herself smacking herself gently in the forehead as if to reprimand herself.

Zach grinned broadly as Viv began talking and as usual didn't seem like she wanted to stop. Her acceptance of his invitation almost got lost in the stream of words that came after it, but Zach couldn't help but feel flattered by the level of excitement the girl showed at the prospect of going to the ball with him. She talked about going shopping with Saveli and rushed to hug him, Zach flung his arms around her and when the girl pulled away she seemed to realise she had been rambling a little and cut herself off before apologising. Zach held his hands up and waved it away, "No no, it's fine, I'm glad you're so excited it's actually quite flattering," He grinned at her and she switched the conversation to the colour of her dress. "Oh I hadn't about that, just try to find something you like, you should like the dress, I like the girl who will be in it, thank you btw I put a lot of effort into looking this good," He smiled teasing her. "I'm great, my moods perked up even more since you said yes so thank you for that," He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Do you need to study or something? We could do that together,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back