Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Chiken buffalo. Jenna was good cooker and good cleaning house to. She was know that Austin will be home from work. She made for him chiken buffolo wings and his favorit salad and potato. She was good mood today and she hoped he liked the food. When food was ready she waited Austin from work. Soon will be her birthday and wedding the same time. Now she was more time for her daughter Iris and she was right now the kichen with her. Iris was big girl and Kiara promised pink dress for her.

He waved goodbye to his co-workers as they finish the day as the last school bus made their way out of the parking lot of the Institute. First grade students from another county came in for an educational field trip and he was one of the tour guides that was picked to assist them. Austin wasn't that busy but for the next month he would be somewhere in South America studying their Marine life. As Austin drove home, he was also thinking about their financial situation and Iris, their daughter. They're living in a single salary in the no-maj world, Iris might not be planned but he's responsible to give her a better life in a cruel world.

Austin parked his car at one of the many parking lots in their apartment building and came up to their unit. As the door opens, a familiar smell hit his face. It was too familiar because he had always had it when he was in college in Austin, it was usually partnered with a good pint of beer but as he's not 21 he could only have the dish at a local bar or the very popular sport restaurant called Buffalo Wild Wings. He placed his laptop bag on the floor and went toward the open concept kitchen and living room. There, his fiancé and daughter was preparing, or rather, finishing dinner.

Austin came to kiss his daughter in the forehead first before going to Jenna to give her a kiss on the cheek.
"How's my two girls?" He asked after a lovely greeting. "I must say, you can't beat a good ole buffalo wings." Austin remarked. He had too many of these that it wasn't pleasant at all but it seems his fiancé was happy with what she cooked for them. "Should I set the table?" Austin asked Jenna.

"We are good, how was your day?'' She asked Austin with warm smile and was glad that he was finaly home.. ''At least i can know that i can cook and mayby need change my work?'' She joked around with Austin and smiled when he kissed her head. ''Of course!'' He needed see what she made for him and put on the table plate and food and the dip to with chiken wings. ''Da dy.'' Iris was say her first words and she was say daddy. Jenna was a little shock becouse she was say daddy not mammy. She was alredy big girl.

@Austin Maxwell

Austin started getting the plates from the cupboard and silverware from the drawer. He chuckled when Jenna joked if she should just change her career into cooking rather than dealing with dragons. "I thought you love dragons? You shouldn't change your career because of ability, you should love it too." He said and continued to do the table. Talking about careers and jobs reminded him about their financial stuff. "Speaking of jobs. Have you thought about putting Iris into daycare? I mean, I'm not rushing you get back into things but I really need the help." Austin was smooth and sweet and yet, with a hint of persuasion.

The silent started but was broken until his daughter spoke her first word.
"Heeey, would you look at that. Little Iris said her first word. Good job, love!" He cheered for his daughter. Iris smiled with that toothless smile.

"I like dragons but i love you more. I know. You wan't back me to work?" She asked curios voice and mayby there was some problems with wedding and mayby she was to expensive. "I not sure, handsome! She is just now started a little walk and not to many talk. Need realy four years our five and then can go. I can give you money, it's not problem and we are family. " She smiled him ans hoped he won't be mad.

"She choose you not momy" Jenna told sad voice but was happy for her daughter

"Oh come on. it's fine. It's a natural response from an almost one year old. They usually tend to say Dada than Mama." He had to reassure Jenna as she seem to disappointed at the out come. "Let's taste this chicken." Austin invited his future wife to the table and started to put a bid on Iris and serve his daughter her usual finger food suitable for infants who doesn't have teeth yet. It was called a baby-led weaning which his mother said was effective to teach them to suck and chew and uses their hands for motor skills. Steamed broccoli and carrots was offered to Iris this time.

Austin then sat down and helped himself with the dinner that night, "It's just to help around the household bills. But if you're not up to leave Iris yet at daycare, I'm totally fine with you staying at home." He didn't want to be intimidated that Jenna was rich. He didn't know that at first, he found out too late. His family wasn't that rich, average, maybe but not rich throw away money like some other. "Although, on the bright side mama said a family friend will help us with the wedding." It was also a news that surprised him. Somebody willing to pay for their wedding when not asked. "I told mama that it wasn't need but she said they insisted." The man took a bite of his chicken wing and savor every bit of it.

Jenna agreed his words and take seat and started with dinner. It was like a big dream come true and she was with her family.

''I can go back Sweden and started with dragons work but i will take Iris with me. Mayby she will later to liked dragons and she love so much Tinkerbell and fairy Rosetha. We always together look.'' Jenna didn't say that she liked to Peter pan movies and frozen movies. ''You don't mind that my friends will be pink dress? Chloe, Nicole, Kiara is the best made. I missed so much my girls. I realy need this girl night to at the wedding.'' She told him. '' That is so sweet for her and i realy apriciate.'' She smiled him.'' How is the chiken, Do you need a dip?'' She asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back