Make a Wish

Snow Blaze

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hey guys! xD
Well, you see, I'm working on a project of some sort and I need your help. You need to answer one question.

If you were to be granted your greatest wish, what would you wish for?

Of course the answer should be serious. The wish you think you will never have or the wish you wanted to be given to you in an instant. For example, a musician would wish that he or she could concentrate on his or her music and would be successful in that area. Thanks for the cooperation. ;)

I would totally wish for more wishes. :DE:
Oh, and a lifetime supply of chocolate chip cookies. :p

Okay, this is my real answer:
I would wish for world peace. Because that would stop bullying, war, and a lot of bad stuff. Then we would live in a better world and it wouldn't be only me who would benefit from it. :)

Oops. Sorry, I didn't give the right details. The wish is supposed to be personal, something that only you would benefit. Sorry again. :shy:
But thank you for your answer, Penelope.

Me? I'd wish for a bit of freedom, like not having to worry about what I look like or who's looking at me, or what people are thinking, and if I'm an individual. I'd also wish that I wasn't such an anxious person. But I can't get around that, so..

Ohhh, okay then.

In that case, I would wish for... a great singing voice. Because then I would become famous and the people who were bullying me would be like, "I could have gotten an autograph, but they hate me." I was told that the band Boys Like Girls, before they got famous, people made fun of them. I bet they're sorry now. :DE:

My wish is so serious that this is the only last wish I wanted ...

I wish to go around the world, this is not a lie, I want to explore the world before I die because you wouldn't expect when will you die. That's the only wish I want to happen instantly, if not, then its fine just take me to the last spot I wanted to be, the HIGH SCHOOL where I graduated.

I wish i could get into and pass medicine at uni, without an overly excessive amount of stress.

My wish is to find happiness and love. Success and fortune would be nice too - more the former than the latter. I mean, I really want to go back to uni and do Education and not fail, and get a better job now...but really, I want to be happy. I want to feel loved and appreciated. I feel like a common sloot sometimes, just because I think people only ever want me for my body, or like me because of my friends...or both. I want to be someone to somebody, I don't want to be a cheap and easy piece of a$$. I mean, physical attraction is great and all, but I want there to be more in a relationship than just that.

Heh, I think the Dresden Dolls just summed it up for me. "All she really wants is that fickle little b!tch, romance..."

I am not at all greedy and though I could wish for winning the lottery, money of that vast amount apparently will not bring me happiness (but I'm sure I'd have fun finding our xD ) and I guess I could wish for love but why wish for something that is or is not meant to happen naturally... so I wish for ...

A shower tower xD
basically just a fancy shower but compared to my own one scrubbing in the sink is preferable =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back