OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
[color=71aec6]i'll be stuck, fixated on one star [/color][color=86b6cf]w h e n t h e w o r l d c o m e s c r a s h i n g d o w n[/color]

[color=71aec6]we take sour sips from life's lush lips[/color]a n d w e s h a k e t h e h i p s i n r e l a t i o n s h i p s
hey i'm [makaylah makwa ] but you can call me [ayashe]. you can send me presents on [ june 25th ], and i've been wreaking havoc all over for [ eleven years ]. i roll with the [ravenclaw], and the [ purebloods ]. so death eaters should just [suck it], okay? my incredibly lethal weapon is [ Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang Basilisk ], and it is how i kick ass. because i do. i am an amazing [female], and i am a fan of [guys]. some body told me that i look like some muggle person named [Hayley Kiyoko]--whoever that is. the only other thing you have to know about my title: [ claw! ]
[color=71aec6]i don't blame you for being you[/color][color=86b6cf]b u t y o u c a n ' t b l a m e m e f o r h a  t i n g i t[/color]
Commonly what stands out the most about this mopy headed, thick designer frames glasses, Nancy drew wannabe would be just that! Her love for a thrilling, heart racing,ominous love that the eleven year can't get enough of, was the novels she stored away locked deep inside her enchanted trunk, were pile hide mystery books of all kinds. Favoritism the most from her collections would be Andrews misc Adventure! She could call herself an addict but that it wouldn't seem healthy for a girl her age to prefer books over outdoors activities. Which she doesn't mind often spending her day outside soaking up the sun rays back in the Island. However she would spent it digging up any part of her mom's property, looking for fossils regardless how many times she would dig in the same portion of area, Makaylah didn't care! It was better than playing sports, which she detested the most. Partially because Makaylah couldn't do much sports, with her fear of getting injure she stayed away from muggels sports, which made it even more complex since she suffered from Asthma! .

[color=71aec6]just so you know, you'll never know[/color][color=86b6cf]s o m e s e c r e t s w e r e m e a n t t o b e t o l d[/color]
Ayashe tries not to be afraid of anything, but she's beginning to think maybe her hobbies are more of an excuse to stay away from everyone instead of something she truly enjoys. She can't tell as of it yet, she tries not to be in denial but maybe its just an excuse and now an obsession? As she grows older she will soon come to realize about the world and about herself. Maybe it will take a long time to find herself and see where she can be accepted but till than she will continue doing what she like best..
[color=71aec6]this ain't a scene, it's a goddamn [/color]
[color=86b6cf]a r m s r a c e i ' m n o t a s h o u l d e r to c r y o n[/color]
to young to care! To young to date!had a crush on one of my mother's colleagues but that's about it!I never told anyone or dare to =/ besides I like him for other reason besides in George Cloney looks! So no future or exs, Makaylah finds dating to be to frustrating and complex. She still yet to know of why her parents slplit in the first place!Later on she will find out more about her father ignorance and why he had been close to disowning Leia, Leia's a pure Blooded squib. Sad, daddy didn't love her when he found out. ...
[color=71aec6]sometimes we take chances sometimes we take[/color][color=86b6cf]p i l l s i c a n w r i t e i t b e t t e r t h a n y o u e v e r f e l t i t[/color]
Unlike most part the Island of Hawaii, Maui stay most significant location to have more Indian reservations than the rest of the Islands in Hawaii. Migration had taken place many years ago, no one understood really how some parts of the Makah tribe cross Pacific Ocean to take hibernation in tropical island of what had always been Hawaii's location. Where vast amount of Asian descendants took dwelling in greater central Islands but to be frank everyone who was known to be Native American had ancestors from the Asian heritage. At least that's what she was taught growing up by her proud Native American Mother.
Laylah Makwa taught her children growing up true stories about their great ancestors. How the Makah tribe suffered, force away from their family, killed by various disease unknowingly spread the first time European travel and explore "the new world". Because of their weak immune system and the battle of unable to survive bizarre conditions, a large quantity of them died rapidly like a poisonous plaque. She taught her children Mandarin Chinese, a language adopted when the Makah first arrived in Hawaii. It was a strange form of communication, but each of the Makwa's children were able to adapt to it fluently at primary age. Except for Makaylah who preferred English beyond any of the languages her mother spoke. Makaylah always found it difficult to pronounce even the simplest words in Mandarin Chinese, when she was taught English she establish the language well, never stutter one word when using it.Laylah taught her children traditions and importance of culture while their father Taught the eldest the importance of pure blood families. Rhy Makwa dilapidated telling his children any importance towards the Makah tribe history. What Rhy often care about revolved the blood status of ones ancestors or the collision of ones family, "claiming it be tradition" if you didn't emerge them great enough. Makaylah was never taught this lesson. She had been just a child at the age four when her parents split up. Rhy took his oldest son, Seth while Laylah kept the rest of them, hoping one day Seth will peal back to reveal the true colors their father hides inside. Makaylah was left unaffected, she grew up with desire, curiosity, and ambitious to one day to be just like someone she admire the most. She had a lot shoes to fill and a lot of grounds to adventure upon, Laylah Makwa was the inspiration and role model of the little Makah's girl dream!
She often found herself clinging to every bit of information her mother was delighted to share paleontologist beginner guide in order to be successful like her well educated mother. Given the nickname, Akamai sistah, she ought to be. From the significant white plain coats or often beige wear to phase with the scenario background of Arabia Desserts or the lush forest green grounds. Makaylah was well on her way to becoming paleontologist expert, not to mention the times and dedication she would spent digging up Fossils, having been only successful finding one in her entire life. Most would fall and give up their dreams if it was too impossible to reach, Makaylah wasn't like most. Stubbornness kept her strive strong and ongoing, a let down just pushed her more. A good quality but often bad when it came down to just being a kid. Makaylah being the youngest drive her siblings off the wall at times, to the point they would rather spent the day completing chorse than stay baby sitting Makaylah.Out of Makwa's lot, Makaylah loved her eldest brother Seth. He was your typical nice and caring when around his sister and often fell to her every whim, favoring her back just the same. It may have been the distant that kept them apart or naturalistic bond between a bother and sister. Whatever it was, whenever Seth came to visit you will see a little mop headed girl pulling around his arm the minute he step inside their mother's home, Seth could never get enough of his sister affection!Makaylah liberally made a choice before her eleventh birthday, she decided with some support from Laylah she would be apart of swarms of first years attending Hogwarts in September 17, 2025! The decision came after her acceptance to Hogwarts had arrived late in May, undecided yet where her studies would take place. The letter addressed to Makaylah Makwa, was held inside an ivory printed envelope in which a tawny earless owl had the privilege to stun her with such news! The excitement had been to intoxicated to hold it inside, everyone in the neighborhood held the shouts and excitement of what was to be! However a problem had nearly shattered the promise to attend Hogwarts become reality. With her siblings attending traditional tribal schooling and Hogwarts being in the other side of the world, Makaylah tremble with defeat, her scrawny figure fell to the ground in hysterical tears that day. It took Leia her eldest sister, twin to Seth to calm her down. Leia calming nature always sooth the anxiety and often blacks outs that threaten the life the youngest siblings. They had lost counts of accidents of many times and events when Makaylah reacted that way, no one can pinpoint why these black outs and anxiety happens. Laylah often blames it on Makaylah's mile asthma attacks. With Leia's support and Seth solution, they had plan for Makaylah! And that is how she ended up going to Hogwarts, while being hosted by the Holland and her future sister-in-law Esme Makwa. In the end it eventually work itself out.[Sorted]Into Ravenclaw, has encounter already a few bodies!.::The List::...-Autumn River [Common Room one day while fixing up a do it yourself Fossil Set]-Zazuka Bones[Assisted Makaylah with her first wand, who Makaylah thought was very pretty and another encounter happen at the Owerly]-Oscar Fossil[Weird never thought I meant a boy with the last name Fossil! We meet briefly in the common rooms as well, he's nice for a stranger!]-Tyler Hawkens[We meet on our train ride here (OOC) and than again in the common room! Makaylah never met someone who's very fond of comic books and think of this world as a comic book?]

[color=71aec6]we're making out inside crashed cars we[/color]
[color=86b6cf]a r e s l e e p i n g t h r o u g h a l l t h e m e m o r i e s[/color]
Makaylah never really could tell you what's her favorite color, if she did she would say, "all the molecules and matter of what portraits the color of fossils, or the color orange would probably stand out the most, wearing absolutely every day no matter what season claim the air, orange often seen on the young girl attrie. Besides her favorite color, Makaylah not a loner but hangs with bugs mostly, since she prefers getting dirty digging down deep dirt ditch, than hang with the local girls back home! Not that she never had any friends, two good friends were enough for Ayashe, Milo and Luyu were the ones she grew up with!Words are best describe by her best friend, she cool when she not suck into those damn fossils! She may not like qudditch or other sports but swimming and surfing how we roll!Ayashe can be open minded and accept the difference of others but when they aren't good company Ayashe looks the other way and keeps walking. That's her stubborn side! Her favorite foods pineapple pizza with slush of coconut pop! Kind of music she would like, the ninja turtles she loves them since watching muggel tv one day and the ninja turtle were playing! I think that's all she would do with music, she not talented or can comprehend notes to be able to play instruments!Typical goes no further, Makaylah at the end of the day enjoys just being herself with her family!

[color=71aec6]i wrote a goodbye note in lipstick[/color][color=86b6cf]o n y o u r a r m w h e n y o u p a s s e d o u t[/color]
hey i'm [ maddez ]. i am an amazing [ female ], and i've been wreaking havoc all over for [twenty-one years]. you may know me as [ maddiie fields&link black ], and if you wanna talk you can contact me via [thaundergrounds@hotmail.com]. i've been kicking rp ass for [ three years ] and you can tell in my amazing [ rp sample ].
It took hours of convincing, naughty suggestion, and a whole lotta game for this night to happen. With the promise to be "cold turkey" and no more blood shots, Jonathan convince Willow to join him for tonight's outing. Word of mouth got around about some nightclub in the U.K that needed more than just words convince him it was the place to be. The place was describe as an old abounded warehouse, were the muggels weren't aware of something entertaining as a night club was taking residency in the same dreary neighborhood they lived in.Unseen brick layered, chip dusky, historic factory weren't visible towards the muggel vision. All that happens inside went unnoticed. Wizards young adults came for the most part, the live bands that took center stage every night ready to livin the place up and showcase a wide varieties of talent. One of the recognize band were Deveraux Lead! That was the main reason why Jon was here tonight! He had a surprise for Willow, something he brewed up recently while talking to Zion the lead singer.

Peak of sunlight made its way through the old establishment of Ollivander's Wand. Displayed by the sun rays linger small specks of dust yet to be filter away from the shops owner. Instead pulverous smell stayed behind, dust particles lag onto the many stocked wand boxes. Morning always welcome such a familiar feeling of hope for the day to come. Morning also brought cup of Mark's original coffee with a side of crusted English muffins lathered in milk buttery goodness, the smell contagious and filling. It took just about that to start up Madam Rameses day. The strength to conquer new arrivals attending Hogwarts, she needed just about every ounce of energy to tackle the obstacles ahead. With luck and help from her assistance she was reveal not to accomplish today's hardship alone. It was gonna be a long day for Madam Eshe Rameses.

this amazing app was made by carly ! of caution 2.0

[color=71aec6]'m naked, i'm numb i'm stupid i'm staying
A n d i f C u p i d's g o t a gun, t h e n h e's s h o otin'
tumblr_ll7ib1cV7y1qihhj8o1_500.gif
[/color]​

•All RP's•

Two Crows in a Tower
Makaylah meets Oscar
Fountain of H2O
Makaylah meets a Gryffindor name Penelope
Missing The Hawaii Sun
Makaylah reconnects With Zuka Bones the head girl around that time.
Well your a Makah now, its a part of you!
At the time when Esme Holland join Makwa's family, Makaylah was trying her best to make her new sister in law to be to feel welcome, but now she claims another name and is not married to Seth Makwa.
That's a Horrible thing to say
Makaylah meets her no partner in Potion, Collin Jin who ends up being her worst enemy.
He's not that bad
Makaylah briefly meets Shiloh
Foe to Love
The Title will fool you
Cause I had To
After Collin's threats Makaylah talks to Professor Spencer bout it !
Exploring the Festival
Singing to the wind
Star Gazing
Makaylah tries to teach Oliver of her people's ways
Busting out of my Shell
Makaylah meets a Slytherin name Milena
Can't we just get along
Makaylah + Collin = Love?
A fresh start
This Story is to sappy? Or is it ...?

Tbd.

Users who are viewing this thread