Makato's Darkest day

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato reached the owlery high above the castle grounds. He had recieved a message from one of the house elves that there was an owl waiting for him in the owlery and that it looked important.

Makato looked around and saw that must of the owls were out either delievering messages or hunting. Then his eye fell upon a rather grim looking owl. The owl was old and scawny with eye that were both red and yellow. Its fethear was black as coal and it stood motionless. In it beak there was a black envolope darker than the owl with his name written in red.

Makato cautiously walked over to the owl to recieve the envelope.After taking it the bird turn rather stone like and took off into the cold gray sky.

Makato watched the bird for a second and once it was out of sight he turned his attention to the envelop. Makato flipped it over and his heart began to race. On the back of the letter was a seal in white wax. It was that of a hawk, the symbol for Tillian his keeper.

Makato opened the letter and pulled out the note:

Dear Makato,

I am writing this letter to you with a heavy heart. I as your keeper must inform you that nanny has passed away. She had a heartattack in her sleep and died later that night in the hospital. I am very sorry for your  lose as well as mine.
I must also inform you that some things have come up and I feel it is important for you to know. With nanny's death you would natural be left in my charge since it was thought that you had no living relative left alive. Well, there is one relative left and so you will be placed under his care and not mine. His name is Mr. Silver Arrow and he is your grandfather.I must tell you this , your grandfather is a dark and sinister man. He helps runs a shop in knockturn ally and has always been known for his even darker attitude. I will be fighting this if you want me to but if you wish for me to leave you be then as your keeper I will do that.

I am planning to see if I can come and get you so you can attend nannys funneral.

steadfast and faithful
Tillian Angel

As Makato read he felt the hot tear stream down his face. His nanny, the old kind hearted old woman who had raised him and been like a mother to him was know gone. Makato heart felt heavy. Makato fell to the floor of the owlery and cried. thoughts raced through his mind.
Who was this grandfather? Why did he all of a sudden want to come around? Why couldnt Tillian raise me instead?

Makato finally stopped crying . A clash of thunder rolled across the sky accompanied by a flash of lighting. Makato ahd a new look in his eye when he wiped away the last tear.The look pure anger and hatred.

pez being her normal bored self walked up to the owlery.the moment she steped in she saw makato who looked like he had just been shot. he looked awful.pez walked in more.
"are you okay?"she said with caution and worry.

Pez Rolin said:
pez being her normal bored self walked up to the owlery.the moment she steped in she saw makato who looked like he had just been shot. he looked awful.pez walked in more.
"are you okay?"she said with caution and worry.
(((Pez the title says closed.So I don't know if Makato will appreciate you posting here.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back