Curly 17 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
tumblr_nw7c5ewL0M1u9gl9bo3_500.gif

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Marcheline Shalena Anais Verdereau
Pronunciation: mar-sha-leen; Sha-Lee-Na; ah-NAH-eece ; Ver-der-u
Nicknames: Maise
Name Origins: Macheline [Marce-line] From the Latin meaning "dedicated to Mars". Marceline is an alternate form of Marcella (Latin): feminine of Marcellus. Shalena [Shale-na] From the Hindi meaning "modest". Shalena is an alternate spelling of Shalini (Hindi). Anais [anais] is of french and hebrew origin. Anaïs is a variant of Ana.
Date of Birth: December 25, 2031
Astrological Sign: Capricorn</FONT>
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door

Basic Appearance: Maise is roughly about average height for her age. Her family is not typically tall people and so she does not assume to get very tall. She has very long wavy brown hair that has never been cut or dyed in any fashion. She sports purple eyes and her father's olive skin. Maise has a scar on her knee from once running into a counter, but otherwise has very clear skin. She likes to moisturise on the daily as her mother suffers from quite dry skin.
Personality: Maise's personality can be broken up into five prime character strengths and dependent upon how much of one character strength she has over another. All five are important and she has varying degrees of each character strength. These strengths best describe five positive aspects of who she is, they are strong capacities in her and are engaging, energising and comfortable for her to use. Her family and friends immediately agree that these are important strengths for her and she enjoys finding new ways to express each of them. Perserverance: Maise prefers to finish what she starts and overcomes the obstacles involved. She enjoys setting goals and working hard to reach them, even if it will take her a long time. She can easily and is often described as a hard worker and in some circumstances she can gut it out by working long hours or sticking with a challenging task when it is most needed. She likes to be stubborn in certain areas of her life and her studies is one of them. Humor: In most situations, Maise is playful and enjoys bringing smiles to others' faces. She is keen to involve irony, hypocrisy and double meanins in ways that amuse herself and others. It is often said that Maise has a rich imagination and likes to laugh. She likes to be the cause of happiness, even if she thinks her comedic timing is bad. Bravery: Sometimes Maise is able to stand up for what she percieves to be right, even when others oppose her. People know her as someone who doesn't shrink in the face of a threat and she can happily stand up against a more popular opinion. She is able to face her fears head on and ensure that her personal struggles don't become an issue. Zest: Most of the time she approaches life experiences with excitement and energy. She looks forward to each day and trys to fully participate in life rather than view it from the sidelines. Her zest connects closely with her level of activity and her physical health as she is a very active person. Hope: As a hopeful individual, Maise regularly looks on the brighter side of life. She likes to find the positives when others see only the negatives and she often expects the best for her future. This involves believeing that she can accomplish all the goals she has set, allowing her to look bravely beyond the obstacles that may arise. She's more resilient and better able to establish postive and healthy relationships than those who do not list Hope as a core strength.
Family: Adoptive Father: Emmanuel Issa Olphan Verdereau
Adoptive Mother: Shalena Marie Nathalie Lesage
Adoptive Brother: Jean Emmanuel Anil Verdereau (Deceased)
*As yet, Maise is not aware that she is adopted. She has never met her brother jean as he died before she was adopted.</SIZE></SIZE>
The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen

Pets: Half-kneazle named Pixie - used to belong to her brother.
School: Hogwarts New Zealand
Blood Status: --
Heritage: Maise does not know her family history
Interests or Hobbies: Maise greatly enjoys being out and adventuring. She likes flying, quidditch, and all manner of magical fun and games.
Three Positive Traits: Adventurous, Hopeful, Athletic
Three Negative Traits: Argumentative, Careless, Critical</SIZE></SIZE>
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I’m the queen
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside

Describe your character in five words: Perceptive, Adventurous, Caring, Careless, Argumentative
Best school subjects: Flying
Worst school subjects: Everything else
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Couldn’t keep it in <i></i><i></i>
Heaven knows I try
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Let It Go" by Demi Lovato.​
<i>
</i>

Maise Verdereau's Timeline

tumblr_nw6a0wrHhq1t84jgeo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nw6a0wrHhq1t84jgeo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nw6a0wrHhq1t84jgeo6_r1_250.gif

"Don’t let them in, don’t let them see"

*Born December 25th

*Officially adopted to the Verdereau family on 28th of March
*Learned to sit up on her own without support
*Started crawling
*Started saying mama and dada to the right parent