Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
</COLOR></FONT>
Sometimes I remember
the darkness of my past​
<i>
</i>
Full Name: Magnus Seyton Follower.

Name Explanation: Follower is his step-dads last name, not his real father's last name, Seyton is his real father's name, and Magnus was his mom's favourite boy's name.

Date of Birth: November 15, 2012

Current Age: 15

Basic Appearance: Magnus has medium length, dirty blonde hair. He is average height (175 cm) and has greyish-blue eyes. His wardrobe consists mainly of t-shirts, dark hoodies, and jeans. Magnus tries to just blend in so he doesn't wear anything that stands out. He feels that by just blending in, he'll be able to stay out of trouble.

Personality: He is sarcastic, but tries to keep his comments to himself. Because of this, he usually comes off as either stand-offish or stuck up. He usually keeps to himself and avoids other people when he can because he's afraid of being screwed over or making a friend and then losing them. He's often very cynical and enjoys disagreeing with people, just for fun. Magnus is also opinionated, once he has made up his mind it is almost impossible to change it.

Family:-Mom - Marie Elaine Follower - His mom was a wizard, but she was married to a
muggle. She cheated on her husband with another wizard though. Magnus was the result of this affair. When her muggle husband found out about her affair, he went into a state of rage and murdered her. Magnus was 2 at the time of his mother's murder so he has no memories of her.

-Step Father - Louis Tanner Follower - He killed his wife (Magnus' mother) when he found out that she had cheated on him. He managed to hide from the police and "raise" Magnus until Magnus turned 7. Magnus was physically and verbally abused by his step dad until his 7th birthday when Magnus just gave up and ran away. Magnus was the one who turned his father into the police for killing his mother. Louis never knew about the wizarding world or magic.

-Real Father - Seyton Kai Sign - Had an affair with Magnus' mom but he disappeared once he found out that Magnus was his child. Magnus doesn't know anything about Seyton other than the fact that he is his true father and that he abandoned him and his mother.

-Siblings - None, and he's glad he didn't have any because he'd never want anybody to go through what he's had to go through.

-Street Friends - Slash Catollini - Slash was a member of the mob who took Magnus in when he ran away from home. Although their not related by blood, Slash still practically raised Magnus. Unfortunately, working for the mob came with a price. When Magnus was almost 10, the police found their hideout and attacked, killing Slash and most of the other mob members. They spared Magnus though, because of his age. Instead they sent him to juvie.

-Juvie Friends - None, Magnus hated everyone and everything in juvie.

Pets: Magnus doesn't like animals because he thinks that they are disgusting and dirty. He thinks this because when he was 4, a dog peed on him. He never wants any pets.

Bringing back these memories
I wish I didn't have
<i>
</i>
Area of Residence:-Born in: Edmonton CANADA
-Lived in: Saskatoon CANADA (with father)
Brooklyn USA (when he ran away and joined the mob)
-Currently: Auckland NEW ZEALAND (with his aunt)

Blood Status: Mixed Blood

Heritage: Half German, half Dutch. Dutch is where he gets his blonde hair and fair skin. German is why he has a quick temper and sharp tongue.

Special Abilities: None, Magnus is kind of inept when it comes to magic.

Interests or Hobbies: -Loves watching sports, but he never got to play any as a kid.
-Working out because it lets him release all of his anger in a healthy way
-Reading about history and tragedies because it helps him forget about his own messed up life and think about somebody else’s issues.
-Likes all kinds of music and his favourite song changes daily. His favourite artists include Eminem, T.I, Chad Kroeger, and Abandon all Ships.
-He's happiest when he is alone, listening to music, and just relaxing.

Additional Skills: -Speaks fluent Spanish because of his work with the mob
-Good at fighting and close combat because Slash trained him.

Strengths: -Fighting
-Staying out of the spotlight
-Biting his tongue and acting like he's listening

Weaknesses: -Anti-social
-Sucks at magic
-Doesn't believe that rules apply to him
-Very sarcastic, opinionated, and cynical

Sometimes I think of letting go
and never looking back​
<i>
</i>
Describe your character in three words: Silent, Strong, and Simple
-Silent- He's never led a normal life so he doesn't know how to deal with people.
-Strong- He's a suffer in silence kind of guy because he doesn't want to burden others with his issues.
-Simple- He can find joy in the little things because he knows what its like to not have them.

Favourite place to be: Anywhere dark and quite, that way he can just close his eyes and pretend that he's already dead.

Friends: None, he didn't keep in contact with anyone from school when he was little. Most of the people he knew from the mob are dead now, and he's too anti-social to make new friends at Durmstrang.

Extracurricular Activities: None, that would involve associating with other people.

Plans for your future: Currently, none. Magnus has learned to take everything day by day because everything changes so rapidly.

Your Patronus:
A rat.

Your Patronus memory: The day Magnus met Slash. Magnus had made his way to Brooklyn and had been by himself for over a week. Starving and scared, Magnus had hidden in a back alley in a really sketchy area. Luckily it was Slash who came across the young boy first. Slash took Magnus back to his hideout and gave him something to eat. From that day forward, Slash took Magnus under his wing and became the father that he had never had.

Your Boggart: His step-father escaping from jail and then coming after him.

Mirror of Erised: Slash alive again and living a normal life with Magnus.

A page from your diary: Another day at Durmstrang. Admittedly, it's not that bad. Never a dull moment I guess. For example, today one student lit another's hair on fire; quite entertaining. The classes though, well that's another story. Unfortunately the whole magic concept still eludes me. It just doesn't make sense!!! Maybe if I actually went to class instead of skipping... Speaking of which, my aunt found out that I skipped again last week and, oh man, did she sound pissed. That crazy woman is going to be the end of me. I honestly do not see why she even cares though. I'm just a reminder of her dead sister's mistake. I'm so tired of this. Pretending that I care, pretending that someone out there actually cares about me, pretending that I don't want to just take a knife and... and end it all.

<FONT font="Comic Sans MS"><COLOR color="mediumblue">Never moving forward
so there'd never be a past​
<i>
</i>

Hey Jen :D Heres a few questions. Feel free to answer them in or out of character.

1. How did growing up without his mother affect Magnus?
2. Why did Magnus move from Canada to New Zealand?
3. Does he like it better in Canada or New Zealand?
4. Why would Magnus's patronous be a rat?
5. If Magnus had the chance to meet his real father would he? What would he say to him?
6. Is there anything about school that Magnus likes?

Thanks Sammy, I knew I was missing stuff ;) lol

1) Magnus never really knew his mother so he doesn't miss her or feel empty because she's not there. But her absense has definitly taken a toll on his personality. Since Magnus never had a woman around to interact with he doesn't know how to act around girls. He often ends up treating them just as he would treat a guy or else he just flat out ignoring them. His lack of a mother has also left him without any kind of feminine side.

2) Magnus moved from Canada to the US in order to escape his step-dad. Then he moved from the US to New Zealand because his auntie found him and forced him to come to New Zealand to live with her.

3) He definitly likes New Zealand better than Canada because his step-father isn't in New Zealand. He misses the US and his old life a bit, but at the same time he still prefers New Zealand because it's safer and he can start a new life.

4) In part, because Magnus spent so much of his life living on the streets and rats are commonplace in the streets. But also because Magnus lived for years as nothing more than scum on the streets, so him and rats are so far below society that most people refuse to even take notice of them. Lastly, just as rats have no boundaries, Magnus likes to live as though boundaries do not apply to him.

5) interesting ;) If Magnus had the option to meet with his real father, he probably would, just for entertainment's sake though. Magnus really couldn't care less about his real father because he left him and his mother to fend for themselves. He would be curious to meet the other side of his gene pool though. If they actually did meet, Magnus would probably start by calling him a coward for running away and then their meeting would definitly end in a fight.

6) He kind of fails at magic so he doesn't specifically enjoy the classes, but he does like watching his classmates. He enjoys the stunts the people at Durmstrang pull and is also entertained by the cruelty of his classmates. It's like being the sober one around a bunch of high people ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back