OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Parker needed to get to the exit of the Obsidian Harbour, actually he needed to get there only at the end of the day, but he thought that being on muggle streets all this time, will be way easier to him. He was spending so much time in the magic world and still made him feel weird, nothing even made sense. Magic was just a nonsense, something weird and too dangerous, to be liked by Parker. The only thing that made him feel better in this world, was Bella, it was easier to have someone who he already knew and that wasn't that weird as magic.

@Charlie Helkovaara

Charlie wasn't sure what he thought of all of this going away to school nonsense. He didn't want to be sent away. He was walking through the harbor, knowing his dad was doing a bit of shopping. He had been wandering around, hands in his pockets, trying not to worry. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, and accidentally ran into someone. "Ow! S-sorry," he managed, rubbing his nose and looking at the boy he'd knocked into.

Parker didn't notice boy until he ran into him, he wasn't really watching what was happening around him, buildings were a little bit more interestin. "Oh1Ee,that's okay. Are you hurt?" he look at himself and then at bot, both looked good, except that boy was rubbing his nose. Did he hit his nose? Parker looked a little bit scared, he felt a little guilty.

Charlie shook his head quickly. "No, no, I'm okay. Are you okay? I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking, I- I'm sorry," he apologized, cheeks red. He felt really bashful, he couldn't believe he had just knocked into another kid like that.

Parker smiled at boy. "That's okay! I wasn't looking too, so that's not your and not mine fault, right? Uh, where were you heading? Maybe we can go together, if that's okay with you. I literally don't know what to do here!" No one has ever been hurt by going somewhere together with their peers, right?

Charlie laughed a little nervously. "I'm not really sure where I'm going either," he admitted gently. "My dad is doing some shopping and I'm just... looking around, I guess. I don't really... know about going to school, so I don't know where to go," he added, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away. He probably sounded ridiculous, he was sure.

Parker lightly laughed, he didn't understand was is going on, but he tried to act like he understands everything. And also, he needed someone he will know, when he goes to the new school? What can be worse than having being absolutely alone in new world and new place? Nothing! "We look like missing puppies," he worriedly shook his head, commented on situation and then decided to do at least something. "Uh, what do you think, if we go to the ice cream shop? Or if we were both looking around, we can continue it together." he tried to sound as sweet as he could, he actually wasn't the sweetest person to exist, but he at least tried. "Oh! I am Parker, nice to meet you!" Parker smiled at him and put hand forward to him.

Charlie laughed lightly. "Maybe we can look around and get ice cream after to reward ourselves," he suggested, thinking ice cream sounded good. He smiled as the boy introduced himself as Parker and held out his hand. "I'm Charlie," he shook the boys' hand, before pulling his hands back and sticking them in the pockets. "I'm going to HNZ this year, are you?" he asked, hoping that he could make a friend he knew about.

Parker fastly nodded. "It sounds like an amazing plan. I heard there was something that way. I actually didn't even understand what was there. My friend told me but she was kinda in a rush so yeah. We can start from here." he pointed one way and then shook his head. "No, it was that way. Wait, where it was? Alright, let's start from there?" he pointed other way what actually was wrong way. "I am going too! Actually, don't you find this all pretty weird? I mean all this magic? I was sure that magic is real only in fairytales and all of this doesn't really look like fairytale." Parker shook his head a bit and then slowly started to walk.

Charlie nodded, smiling a little as the boy tried to figure out which way to go. "Okay, we can go that way," he laughed lightly, starting to walk again. "I'm a little okay with magic, my dad is magic, so I wasn't really surprised by it. I'm surprised I have to leave home for it, though," he frowned, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I was supposed to go to Ilvermony because I live in New York, but we decided it was better to go to the New Zealand one because I can still see my dad on the weekends," Charlie explained, looking around. "Let's go that way," he nodded down another street, thinking they should turn there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back