maddiie stewart
raxdo7.jpg
2w3qmg6.jpg
1zb85xs.jpg

21, inlove, mother, sister,werewolf, reporter

so i looked in your direction
other half
you said i'm gonna buy this place and burn it down i'm gonna put it six
practically family feet underground i'm gonna buy this place and watch it fall stand
inseparable here beside me baby in the crumbling walls oh i'm gonna buy
attached at the hip this place and start a fire stand here until i fill all your hearts desire
childhood friends because i'm gonna buy this place and see it burn and do back the things
partners in crime it did to you in return you said i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war
best friends if you can tell me something worth fighting for oh and i'm gonna buy this
confidant place is what i said blame it upon a rush of blood to the head honey, all the
close friends movements you're starting to make see me crumble and fall on my face
good friends and i know the mistakes that i've made see it all disappear without a
enemies turned friends trace and they call as they beckon you on they say start as you
drinking friends need to go on start as you need to go on said i'm gonna buy this place
party friends and see it go stand here beside me baby, watch the orange glow some'll
acquaintance laugh and some just sit and cry you just sit down there and you wonder why
first name basis so i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war if you can tell me something
just met worth fighting for i'm gonna buy this place is what i said blame it upon a rush
friend of a friend of blood to the head oh to the head so meet me by the bridge meet me

if you ever feel neglected
hardcore hatred
i awake to find no peace of mind i said, how do you live as a fugitive
one-sided hatred down here where i cannot see so clear i said, what do i know
intolerable show me the right way to go and the spies came out of the water
extreme dislike but you're feeling so bad cos you know, but the spies hide out in
mutual dislike every corner but you can't touch them though, cos they're all spies
one-sided dislike they're all spies i awake to see that no one is free we're all fugitives
enemies by association look at the way with it down here, i cannot sleep from
barely tolerable fear no i said, which way do i turn i forget everything i learn
irritation oh, we're sinking like stones all the we fall for all those places we've
envy grown all of us are done for we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do
fear we live in a beautiful world oh we're sinking like stones all the we fall for homes
indifference places we've grown all of us are done for you see the world in black
intimidated and white no colour or light you think you'll never get it right but you're
rivalry wrong. you might the sky could fall, could fall on me the parting of the sea
tension but you mean more, mean more to me than any colour i can see all you ever
argumentative wanted was love but you never looked hard enough it's never gonna

cause you're the one i love
in love
when you try your best, but you don't succeed when you get what you
final want, but not what you need when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep stuck
current in reverse when the tears come streaming down your face when you
future lose something you can't replace when you love someone, but it goes
good past to waste could it be worse lights will guide you home and ignite your bones
bad past and i will try to fix you high up above or down below when you're too in
addictive love to let it go if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth
purely physical lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix
in denial you tears stream down your face come up to meet ya, tell you i'm sorry
secret you don't know how lovely you are i had to find you, tell you i need ya and
chemistry tell you i set you apart tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
destructive oh lets go back to the start running in circles, coming in tails heads
tension on a science apart nobody said it was easy it's such a shame for us to part
forbidden nobody said it was easy mo one ever said it would be this hard oh take me
obsession back to the start i was just guessing at numbers and figures pulling the
flirting puzzles apart questions of science, science and progress do not speak as loud
crush on me as my heart and tell me you love me, come back and haunt me oh and
crush on you i rush to the start running in circles, chasing tails coming back as we
mutual crush are nobody said it was easy look at the stars look how they shine for
fleeting glances you and everything you do, yeah, they were all yellow i came
on and off along i wrote a song for you and all the things you do and it was called "yellow"

and the hardest part
family
trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand driven to distraction
good influence so part of the plan when something is broken and you try to fix it
bad influence trying to repair it any way you can i'm diving off the deep end
trust you become my best friend i wanna love you but i don't know if i can i know
distrust something is broken and i'm trying to fix it o no, i see, i spun a web, it's
respect tangled up with me, and i lost my head the thought of all the stupid things
disrespect angled up with me, and i lost my head a spider web, and i'm caught in the
protective middle, i turned to run the thought of all the stupid things i've done

plot created by A LITTLE GLASS VIAL lyrics by coldplay.

for girls
Code:
three icons here
[font=georgia][size=1][i][color=#FF6699]character name[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=georgia][SIZE=2][color=black]age. usergroup.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[SIZE=3]relationships here, quote above post to get colors.[/SIZE]

[size=2][font=georgia][color=black][b]character says .[/b] the history in first person and in lowercase.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=2][font=georgia][color=black][b]your character says .[/b] what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.[/size][/font][/color]

for boys
Code:
three icons here
[font=georgia][size=1][i][color=#336699]character name[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=georgia][SIZE=2][color=black]age. usergroup.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[SIZE=3]relationships here, quote above post to get colors.[/SIZE]

[size=2][font=georgia][color=black][b]character says .[/b] the history in first person and in lowercase.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=2][font=georgia][color=black][b]your character says .[/b] what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.[/size][/font][/color]

PM me so I can add you, if you want to add on more after that just pm okay :)

tumblr_leyso3hW9i1qg4wa3o1_100.jpg

kasey blake
19. family.

practically family feet underground i'm gonna buy this place and watch it fall stand
confidant place is what i said blame it upon a rush of blood to the head honey, all the
close friends movements you're starting to make see me crumble and fall on my face
good friends and i know the mistakes that i've made see it all disappear without a
family trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand driven to distraction
good influence so part of the plan when something is broken and you try to fix it

kasey says . i first met you when you were having a argument with a ghost and thought you were just like that in a bad mood.We are in the same clubs like SDA and other.i know you through qudditch since you are the qudditch captain.Kasey thinks you are a nice girl and like playing qudditch and are jolly. kasey even came close to maddiie because their parents were dating and soon will marry. thus they'll become sweet step sisters! .
maddiie says . we don't have much history, but we have encounter a few times. during clubs and of course in the great hall. Our encounter at the moment is in the hospital wing. i hope we become closer as i get to know you better hopefully by next year. "and now that years have past, and finally our parents are finally married. i ♥ you my dear sister! please never change lovely. mariposa.

ll1.png
ll1.png
ll1.png

zoe-hope weasley
20. member.

acquaintance laugh and some just sit and cry you just sit down there and you wonder why
first name basis so i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war if you can tell me something

zoe says . I think I first met you when I was in my first, and you in your second, in the Borely Mansion, when the house sucked you up in a room, and Alicia saved you. Other than that, we pretty much just pass by each other in the hall..
maddiie says . I meet you in the Borley we had such big adventures there. Almost got trapped in that room, thank goodness for Alicia. Anyways you left as I did once before and I'm glad you have return. Hope to see you in class or whenever..

80097183cg5.jpg
80097183cg5.jpg
80097183cg5.jpg

adele mathews
18. member

just met worth fighting for i'm gonna buy this place is what i said blame it upon a rush
friend of a friend of blood to the head oh to the head so meet me by the bridge meet me

adele says . she has some strange tastes, but she's cool and up for a laugh, i think we could be great friends....
maddiie says . we just met but she pretty outgoing for someone that just met you. i could see myself getting to know more adele in a girlfriend basis, she so opposite from me but i don't mind it at all

thumb_14.jpg
thumb_14.jpg
thumb_14.jpg

troy adams
20. Death Eather

addictive love to let it go if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth
purely physical lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix
flirting puzzles apart questions of science, science and progress do not speak as loud

troy says . Maddiie's a good girl, she does exactly what I want. We spent the night together. She's good fun.
maddiie says . troy, hot. sexy. fun. There's nothing more than what's listed above. We may be having a one night fling, but who knows? Anything can progress from there, its always good to have friends with benefits! Everyone loves to have fun, Troy just like that.

000yy991
000yy991
000yy991

Sirius Lemour
23. Aurors.

in love when you try your best, but you don't succeed when you get what you
final want, but not what you need when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep stuck

sirius says . Maddiie's my one and only. I love her to pieces. I couldn't live without her. She's made my life worthwhile.
maddiie says . i love you sirius, you may know this already but it's not enough. i love you and will never let you go. you have become a big part of me, that if you went away i will surly crumble without you ♥

thumb_14.jpg
thumb_13.jpg
thumb_15.jpg

Troy Adams

character says . Maddiie's a good girl, she does exactly what I want. We spent the night together. She's good fun. </FONT><i></i>
your character says . what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.<FONT font="georgia"><i></i>

thumb_8.jpg
thumb_6.jpg
thumb_7.jpg

Sirius Lemour
23. Aurors.

in love when you try your best, but you don't succeed when you get what you

character says . Maddiie's my one and only. I love her to pieces. I couldn't live without her. She's made my life worthwhile. </FONT><i></i>
your character says . <FONT font="georgia"><i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back