Maddiie hirt by the squid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia nodded slightly, then turned to Sophia, "There should be a potion in storage that should wake her up. Thank you for coming to me, you did the right thing." She smiled then turned to the other girls. "If that's all then I'll be on my way."

Sophia nodded to the headmistress and walked to a cabinet in the Hospital Wing. She opened it and searched a bit before extracting a potion bottle with the potion the headmistress had spoken of. After closing the cabinet back up, Sophia read the bottle as she walked over to the bed where Maddiie was lying, stopping as she reached it. She opened the bottle and tilted some of the potion into Maddiie's mouth, hoping this would work.

Maddiie open her eyes feeling a bit neause. Her head was spinning a bit from all the water tha was inside her ears. She felt at terrible feeling go over her. Maddiie was able to get up and walk towards the door. Than she turn around.

"Thank you all, I"ll be on my way now" Maddiie didnt want to stay there not today.

"I don't think so," Sophia said as she walked over to Maddiie, forcefully leading her back to the bed. "You must rest before you go, probably overnight."

Sophia's gaze quickly turned to Bellatrix, her golden eyes staring daggers at her. "If you do not intend to be helpful, I must suggest you leave," she said in a very cold, harsh voice.

"Not when they are disrupting the healing process. Your comments are not helpful. You may stay if you stop antagonizing people. If you feel the need to continue your comments, you may go say them somewhere else."

Courtney realized that she didn't need to be there anymore. "Well, I'm off. See you guys later."

Sophia looked to Courtney, her look and voice much less harsh. "Thank you for your help."

Maddiie forced herself to lay back down, not listening to Bellatrix commets. Something inside her wish the squid had taken her life away.

(((umm Alex wrong website lol)))

Sophia decided to turn her attention back to Maddiie. "I have a potion that will give you dreamless sleep if you'd like."

Maddiie nodded seeming that was the best idea.

"All right, I'll be right back." Sophia picked up the bottle of potion she had gotten from the cabinet in the first place and headed back to the cabinet. After opening it, replacing the bottle, and grabbing a new bottle, she walked back over to Maddiie.

Once she got back over there she looked at Bellatrix. "I'm afraid you must leave now."

She then turned her attention back to the potion, pouring some into a cup and handing it to Maddiie.

Maddiie darnked the potion, it had a biiter taste to it than a grassy after taste. Maddiie drooped heavily than she hit the pillow. She felt sound asleep without distubrants.

Once Maddiie was asleep, Sophia put the potion back into the cabinet and returned to the office in the Hospital Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back