Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie made her way to the trophy room. "Finally" she said to herself. Maddiie looked all a round the room and saw many and many trophy. Oh, she gave out a big sigh."All these trophy" she moan and groan out loud. Better get started she told herself. Maddiie grabbed the biggest one and started whipping the dust off of it. She dusted it off and than polish it a bit, than clean the shelf it was in.Than she grabbed another which had a peciliar shape to it. It was very heavy buts she manage to dust it off and polish. The next one Maddiie grabbed, it had writing all over it, " Clean me good" it said Maddiie jumped " what the he--" Clean me good" the trophy said again. Not wanting to ask question she did her best job on the talking one. She grabbed silver, gold, plaitnum all kinds of trophy tryibg to dust it off not missing any of them. She studie them a bit, maybe in may come in handy for history class. Maddiie got up on a latter and got another rag, trying to reach the top of the shelf. She patted the top shelf and a dust cloud came out, which made her sneeze. "Oh great" she let out another sneeze. She tooked the rag and statred wiping the dust away, cleaning every corner to every inch of the shelf. She pick one of the trophy trying to dust it off. Maddiie clean every inch of the handel, " wow this a bit heavy" she spoke out loud. Maddiie clean each trophy, but while she worked she read their dates. Hogwarts had so much competion she had thought to herself." Than she got to the really talls trophy. Maddiie stared up at them , I definely need the ladder for these. She started in the base area wiping the dust and polishing after. Maddiie stepped on the latter for the first trophy, and wiped the middle and its long narrow handel. She got to the top and saw a puggy little man on top. The little man was cooted with dust, but with the rag maddiie cleaned up until the man was shining like a diamond. Than she went to the next tall trophy, on top this one had a Dragon. I wonder she thought, how they got this one. She polish and wiped, polsih and wiped until you can feel the dragon come to life. Than a shot of fire went out his mouth" ouch" maddiie let out a squeal, these aren't just trophy she thought to herself. She went to the last and final one. It looked like the twiz wizard trophy, only it was way bigger and fancier. She smiled a bit, Its so fancie she thought to herslef. Dont Matter she polish it up and down, sideways, and as she was done it shone in the glistering light. Maddiie sweat was now dripping down her face, that should be all she thought to herself. Her face was cooted with dirt and dust, her hair was a mess. Her entire body was dirty, but she had to do what she had to do. After finishing her job she got up and left to take a shower at her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back