Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had distance herself from the others lately. She was an raged how can someone get under her skin so much. No more she thought,
I've lost total control and i know my brother out there somewhere. She didn't felt she can't be here anymore, all she wanted was her brother but anger had token over her.

Ginny had been sitting on the window sill in the corridor when she sensed someone was in the corridor. she looked round and saw Maddiie. 'Hi maddiie, ' she said jumoing off the sill and walking over to her.Then she noticed something was up with her. 'Maddiie are you ok?' she asked.

"No I'm not okay" She was so mad that tears were steaming down her eyes.
"Its made clear that I'm not worthy enough."

'not worthy enough of what?' asked ginny cautsiously. she felt sorry for her but didn't know what to do. 'Unless you don't want to say.' she added.

"Slytherin, they still act the same way." Maddiie looked out the window still feeling hurt from what had happen.

'Oh right.' said Ginny.'Well, you should just ignore them. If they want to look in the past and be the people who get picked on in the future let them but we're fine as we are.' said ginny hoping that had helped.

"Yeah I guess your right, but still I'm proud to be were I am
just don't need a snot like them telling me who I am"

'Excatcly, so what's the fuss?' asked ginny glad that she thought that way.

"I dont know I think its more have something to to with my brother" she felt her tears coming down again.

'Want to talk about it?' asked ginny feeling very sorry for her again. She hated cheering people up since she was rubbish at it.

"He's dead but I've been having these dreams, that he alive somewhere."
calming down a little.

Ginny thought for a moment what to say but didn't know what. 'It's ok you know, cos he is alive somewhere.' said Ginny hoping she would understand.

"No Ginny he's dead, I said it was just dreams,more like nightmares my dad said so, I think he was looking for him while traveling but now he knows he's gone."

'No, what I meant was that he's alive with his spirit,' said Ginny hoping that made sense She didn't know how to put it any other way.

"Were Ginny, because if he was here in spirit I would not be so upset."

'In you silly,' she said. 'His spirit are his memories and obviously you still remember him so a part of him's still in you.' she said.

"Yeah I guess." Maddiie said sadly.

'Smile. When the wind changes, you're face might stay like that you know,' said ginny trying to cheer up her frend by her rubbish jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back