------------------------------------------------------------

Wake me up when September ends

Like my fathers come to pass ,

gIm0MTi.png
FULL NAME
Lynn Colleen Chatwin

MEANING
Lynn: British place-name which is derived from the Welsh llyn (lake)
Collleen: A name derived from the Irish colleen (a girl, a lass).

Chatwin: Habitational name from a place in Shropshire named Chetwynd, from the Old English personal name Ceatta + Old English (ge)wind ‘winding ascent’.

NICKNAMES
Lynn doesn't have any nicknames. She finds her name is special and doesn't want it changed or altered by a stupid nickname.

D.O.B.
I was born on the twenty-seventh of September in the year 2042.

PROFESSION
N/A

REAL FATHER AND MOTHER
ab4c0f88281c59e418e2.jpeg

Name: George Brandau
Relation: Father
Born: 25th of February 2016
Died: 1st of June 2039
Cause of Death: Drowning
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Marital Status:Single
4437888-reese-witherspoon-128x128-1.jpg

Name: Jasmine Glory Chatwin
Relation: Mother
Born: 27th September 2016
Died: N/A
Cause of Death: N/A
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Married

PERSON SHE CALLS FATHER

Name: Jules Chatwin
Relation: ''Father''
Born: 17th May 2015
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Married

SIBLING(S)
HALF SISTER AND HALF BROTHER

1376574972000-AP-Film-Shailene-Woodley.jpg

Name: Rosemarie Amber Chatwin
Relation:Half Sister
Born: 15th of June 2040
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Marital Status: Too young to care
aSuFmzg.png

Name: Thyme Boris Chatwin
Relation: Half Brother
Born: 13th December 2043
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Marital Status: Too young to care

OTHER
OOC: Lynn doesn't know that Jules isn't her real father. Her mother had a one night stand with George and she got pregnant with Lynn from that event. Jules has always known Lynn isn't his, she is nothing like his other two children Thyme and Rosemarie. Jasmine never told Lynn, Rosemarie or Thyme that Lynn isn't their full sister. Lynn is the illegitimate child of George and Jasmine.

PET(S)
jARKGhhjhUuHgmc-128x128-noPad.jpg

This is Roxy our house cat.

BLOOD STATUS
I don't know my blood status, my mother doesn't know anything about my dad since it was an one night stand. We do think he was magical since I showed signs of magic before my sister and brother did. I could steadily cast were as my half sister couldn't produce anything after her first burst.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't have any thoughts about my blood status, I don't know what my blood status is.

HOMETOWN
I am from the city of Dunedin and I have lived there for all of my life. I want to see more of the world and as soon as I am old enough I want to see what the world has to bring. Dunedin is pretty boring so I would go to a more worldly city.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
I currently live with my mother, Jules, half sister and half brother in a semi-detached house. The house lays in the suburb of Dunedin and has a large backyard. Which is the main reason my parents decided to buy the house in the first place.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
I don't know what I like yet, I am way too young to think about people like that.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Too young to care.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
N/A

FIRST KISS
N/A

FIRST FRENCH KISS
N/A

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
N/A

FLINGS
N/A

THE FIRST TIME
N/A

Seven years has gone so fast ,

Wake me up when September ends

gIm0MTi.png

HAIR STYLE
I don't like wearing my hair up so I always have it hanging around my face. The front of my hair gets stuck in front of my eyes sometimes, but I don't really care. Wearing your hair up is ugly and I don't do ugly very well.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
I have never dyed my hair, I like my hair color as it is. Both my brother and sister are both blondes which is pretty standard.

EYE COLOUR
My eyes are light blue in colour.

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
I got freckles all over my face, especially in the summer you can see them well.

BODY TYPE
I am pretty tall and thin, it does look perfectly.

BLOOD TYPE
My blood type is AB positive, which is rather rare.

WHICH HAND
I do everything with my right hand, so that is my dominant hand.

VOICE
My voice is strong and confident. When I say something people tend to listen instinctively.

LANGUAGES
I only speak English, since I never bothered or needed another language.

ALLERGIES
I am allergic to nothing that I know of. I do get motion sick when I have to sit in cars, boats or planes for too long.

PERSONAL STYLE
I got a more girly style which means I love to combine a skirt with a nice top. I also love dresses and play and jumpsuits.

CURRENT PLAYBY
Lily Cole

Like my father come to pass ,

Seven years has gone so fast ,
b397235d9d8e82451cd5a33ccc0b8aa3.gif

CHARACTER LIKES
I love lollipops and fudge. Those are the best sweets in the world. I also love kittens, puppies and baby goats. Shopping new clothes and putting on make up are things I also enjoy in life.

CHARACTER DISLIKES
Plants and that stupid botany obsession my sister has. Like how on earth can you be that excited about some stupid plant. I also don't like people that try to know it all. I basically hate everyone and everything that isn't me.

GOALS
Becoming the top of my class in charms and spells. Finding the most secret corridors and passages in the castle.

BOGGART
Lynn's boggart is the death of her real father. She has never met George nor could she meet him now. He drowned before she realized she had a different father than her brother and sister.

PATRONUS
My patronus will be a shark, it is on the top of the food chain and it is a quick and deadly animal.

PATRONUS MEMORY
My patronus memory is my mother finally buying the designer bag I wanted for over five months. I begged and cried so much about it and she finally caved. I love the bag and take it just about everywhere.

VERITISERUM
That I destroy Rose's plants on purpose and that I hid her gardening tools or break them. Its so funny to see her running around like a headless chicken searching for a spade.

MIRROR OF ERISED
Me achieving every high position at Hogwarts. Prefect, Top Duelist and even top point earner for my house.

AMORENTIA
My amortentia will smell like fire, musky wood and the smell of leather.

I LOOK UP TO
No one, there is no need to look up to others, if you are the best already.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
None, all those things don't exist anyway. I also don't have the time to belief in something that doesn't exist.

BASIC PERSONALITY
Lynn is spoiled by both of her ''parents'', because she was the product of a one night stand. She doesn't share the same father as her brother and sister. With that in mind the parents felt guilty she could never meet her real dad and that she was a mistake. Thus she gets almost everything she wants. She is rebellious and does try to do everything her way. She doesn't like getting dirty and tries to let others do her work. She doesn't have much patience and can't stand people who think they know it all.

Wake me up when September ends ,

Here comes the rain again ,

gIm0MTi.png

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED

Text

YEARS OF ATTENDANCE

Text

HOUSE (IF APPLICABLE)

Text

FIRST THOUGHTS

Text

GRADES ACHIEVED

Text

FAVOURITE CLASS

Text

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS

Text

SKIPPING CLASS?

Text

SCHOOL CLUBS

Text

POSITIONS ACHIEVED

Text

Falling from the stars ,

Drenched in my pain again ,
gIm0MTi.png

WAND

TEXT

WAND DESCRIPTION

TEXT

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND

TEXT

SCHOOL

TEXT

FIRST THOUGHTS

TEXT

HOUSE

TEXT

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED

TEXT

SORTING POST
When she was younger weird things had happened when she was emotional. Her adoptive father always called her his special little girl and Lynn couldn't agree more. Although she had never realized how special she actually was. When she got her Hogwarts letter she couldn't be overly happy. Rose her little sister, the little idiot was already going to the school which meant it was a whole lot less cool. I mean Rose was the most boring person there was, what could a magical school see in the mundane kid.

It was Lynn who was special, Rose was just a gardening nut. Always busy with her little plants, her hair in a giant mess. Lynn on the other hand was pristine, spotless and pretty perfect. She didn't want to learn French nor attend any of the other schools and a magical school was an opportunity Lynn wasn't going to say no to even if it was blemished by her sister already.

Anyway this day was going to be about Lynn, not about Rose. She brushed her red locks and smiled to her image in the mirror. While Thyme was at home, Rose and she went over to the wall between the platform. Whereas Rose was giving a bunch of hugs and kisses, Lynn already walked through the wall. She didn't any parental guidance, she was old enough to do things on her own.

The train ride went awesome and then it was time to get sorted. The headmistress held some incredibly boring speech that she was sure to miss. She was making a mental list in her head of everything she wanted to achieve at this school. Although Lynn had expected something else, more modern less musky and old. She spotted a mirror on the wall and looked at her reflection for the last time. Even if this black outfit was dam ugly, she rocked it at least. Her red hair contributing to the ugly black fabric that she was required to wear.

When the Great Hall opened she made sure not to look at the Hufflepuff table where Rose was seated. She didn't want to be found near her. Lynn walked into hall completely ignoring the rest of the students that walked in with her. For Lynn she was alone, this was her moment and no one was going to steal it from her.

When it was her turn to go to the stool she made sure to look everyone in front of her in the eye. She didn't mind the hat, it was a means to an end. It could also be a pair of sunglasses or a bikini the shape of the item didn't matter. Although the hat wasn't very fashionable, everyone had to wear it so there was no way people could bully her for wearing it. When the hat was placed on her head Lynn made sure to think of all the moments she conjured some cool magic.

"You'll be conjuring cool magic in next to no time, alongside some like minded people who'll accept you in.....Slytherin,"

CURRENT YEAR

TEXT

PREVIOUS YEARS

TEXT

YEAR OF GRADUATION

TEXT

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION

TEXT

GRADUATION POST

TEXT

POSITIONS ACHIEVED

TEXT