Luxen Silverback[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxen Silverback

CODE
Character Name: Luxen Silverback

Image(s) you want on the banner (person, background, etc):

6066.jpg

I would like the suit and tie changed to Green and Black and the eyes changed to bright blue. (Like the Siggy is now)

judit92s3.png

Instead of it saying Slytherin I would like it to be altered so that it say Silver Snake, and If possible the picture to be made to look a bit older.

dobby-1-1.jpg

potion.jpg

If possible I would like a smaller version of Tin and the Potion added.

Name of the person you are using: Julian McMahon

Text you want on the banner:

Evil Without the Paperwork

Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):

Dalek

Colors you want on your banner:

Green and Silver

Do you want a House Crest? If yes, which house:

No besides the one for the shop

Size:

Medium

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):

Listed above but, Blue eyes and the outfit changed to Green Suit and Black Tie Silver shirt. The potion I would like to be silver.

Anything else needed please let me know.

I am not so sure I can remove the Slytherin from the Slytherin crest and put the Silver Snake on it. That logo is a family crest and it does not seem ethically right for me to put your store's name on it like that.

I was wondering if you could make the background from black to green and then Add the name at the bottom in black writing, Dalek.

Luxen Silverback said:
I was wondering if you could make the background from black to green and then Add the name at the bottom in black writing, Dalek.
I really do not think that will look good on the banner. I don't know. Maybe you should ask Athene, she is much more artistic than I am. And I apologize for how long this is taking, I have been quite busy lately and all of the requests I have gotten are very time consuming ones.

All right, hopefully you log on and see this. I found some free time and made an attempt at your banner. It will definitely cost you more than 25 galleons, I can tell you that.

But, as always, please tell me what you think. I can change or alter anything on it.

fbw0es.jpg

I'm glad you like it.

Your total: 35 galleons (I am charging extra for all the color changing and the making of your sign)

lol, I'm gonna give you 75 Galleons for all the extra work you did and for finding the time to do so. It really is great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back