Lurking the Seventh Floor Corridor

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Angus was feeling a little bored, and didn't want to go out to the grounds, nor stay in the Slytherin common room. He didn't really feel like doing his homework, either - although in all fairness, he never felt like doing his homework.
Sighing to himself, Angus wandered aimlessly around the school, bored out of his mind. He wanted something to do, someone to talk to...
...then he found himself on the seventh floor, outside the Gryffindor common room. He didn't know that many Gryffindors - except Annamarie, of course, and Andy, who he'd only seen once this year. Even Violet hadn't seen her recently, which was very odd. Shrugging, he wandered along the corridor, wondering if he'd run in to any Gryffindors. Having a chat, or even an argument, would be something to do this rainy afternoon, anyway.

After deciding that two hours was way too much time to spend in the library, Ella decided to head back to the Gryffindor common room. I don't know why I even force myself to go there, it's not like I'm doing exceptionally well in my lessons. As Ella made her way up to the seventh floor corridor, she noticed that a student seemed to be lurking around the common room. A bet another student has forgotten the password again, Ella thought as she rolled her eyes. But once she approached the student, she realized he wasn't a Gryffindor at all.

I wonder what he is doing here? "Um, hello," Ella said as she greeted the student with an expression that wasn't unfriendly.

Angus looked up abruptly, a little embarassed, when he noticed a Gryffindor girl say hello. "Oh, hi!" he exclaimed, smiling genially at the girl. He recognised her vaguely from classes, but didn't really know her or even her name. "Hi. I'm Angus, second year Slytherin. Don't hate me." He held out his hand for her to shake. "What's your name?" he asked. "Oh, and I'm not a creepy stalker. I just went for a walk and ended up here. Honest," he added.

Ella giggled at the Slytherin's response. Angus? Interesting, I've never met anyone with that name before. She quickly covered her mouth to stop giggling when she realized it might seem like she was laughing at him. Ella grinned and reached out her arm to grab and shake the student's hand. "I'm Ella, second year Gryffindor. And I don't hate you, or think you are a stalker. In fact, I did lurk around the dungeons before, which I hear is Slytherin territory."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back