Lurking On The Beach.

Leo Shephard

Leo was stood on the beach throwing a tennis ball around. He was bored and the beach was always a good place to be when he was bored. Leo chucked the ball against the wall with his right hand, then caught it with his left hand. He was just about to catch it for the last time, when he missed the ball and it hit a girl behind him. He span round to see who it had hit. Leo wanted to laugh, but chose not to. He was in a good mood today so though he'd go and offer the girl his apologies. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asked, concerned for the girl.

Nicky was walking along the beach looking out towars the horizon. it was a nice day and nicky wasnt playing attention so wasnt suppised when she felt something hit her. She looked around to see what it was tht had hit, it was only a light tennis ball so no damage had been done.she opened her bag and pulled ou 2 huge lolly pops and offered one to the boy who had thrown it at her. she picked it up and throuh it back.

Leo smiled slightly when the girl offered him a lollipop. He wondered how old she was. She looked a few years younger than him. "Oh, no thanks." He said with a little laugh behind his voice, as he handed the lollipop back to the girl. "I was just checking that you were okay...anyway...I think you deserve to know my name...I'm Leo..." He said, holding his hand out to the girl as he waited for her to shake it. "And you are?" He asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back