Conan Burke

irish ☘️ | shell collector 🐚 | band-aid hands 🩹

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
It was Conan's first Halloween at Hogwarts, and he couldn't wait to attend the Halloween feast. He had heard many things about it from his older siblings. The boy made his way down to the great hall, noticing that there were already a lot of people talking amongst themselves or doing one of the activities that were in the great hall. The Ravenclaw boy walked around the great hall for a bit, to see if there was anyone familiar. Though it was a bit hard to recognise people as everyone looked different in their costumes. Bored from not finding any of his friends, he slowly, but quickly and quietly walked behind someone nearby. "BOO!" Conan yelled a little, as he put his hands on the person's shoulder.

Lucie hadn't really gone to the Halloween celebrations in the past, because she often felt silly at the thought of dressing up. She had heard a lot of good things about it though, particularly from her brother, and so decided she would give it a shot. She dressed in old attire and did her hair to match, wanting to look as much like a 1800s Housewife as she could. The teen entered the Great Hall, looking around at all of the costumes. Some people really went all out with it and she wondered where they possibly found the time with all of the studying and classes that were still happening. Perhaps they had planned it so far in advance? As Lucie began to head towards the snacks table however she jumped as someone placed a hand on her shoulder. "What the f***!?" Lucie exclaimed instinctively, turning around to face the younger boy. Her face was red with anger. "Who do you think you are!?"

Conan went wide-eyed, suddenly becoming terrified with the reaction from the girl he tried to scare. The reaction wasn't what he was expecting. He thought that it was something that was going to make the person laugh. But he was terribly wrong. Conan quickly took off the grim reaper mask he was wearing, a terrified facial expression plastered on his face. "I-i'm sorry. I did it for the funsies and laughs. I didn't really mean to scare you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back