Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly Ten Inch Sturdy Pine with Billywig Stinger
Chal knew that Onyx had left with his sister for something or the other for six months. Chal had found himself worrying more about his latest great-nephew-in-law and had sent an invitation to the young Mr. Derouin for a nice lunch with just the two of them. Chal had put together some tea and some finger sandwiches, setting them at his table as he glanced at the time. He had heard from his nephew that the French tended to be late, and that the timezones certainly never helped matters. So, of course, he'd told Jamie he wanted to meet an hour before Chal really wanted the boy there. It might be a bit clever of him, but he hoped the boy wouldn't be too put off by it. The oven dinged to tell Chal his biscuits were ready and he hurried to fetch them.

Jamie arrived at Chal's place. he was a little nervous about it, given the last time but he knocked on the door and waited for Chal to let him in.

Chal straightened up with the biscuits when he heard the knock. "I'm coming," he called, hurrying to set the tray down. Right on time, too. Chal threw the oven mitts back onto the counter and hurried to the door. "Jamie! Thank you for coming," Chal greeted, stepping aside and holding the door so the boy could come inside. "Thank you, again, I wasn't sure you'd see me," He smiled sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back