The Mind

Name:Lucy Madden

Date of Birth:
May 15th, 2000

Born In:
Salem

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Basic Appearance and Personality:Lucy hair is short, but curl at the end. Its blonde but has splits high light, that naturally appear when the weather is warm outside. She has blue deep eyes, and is olive tone complexion just like her sister Lacey and their brother Bradley. She very short about 5'1 in height and very petite form head to toe. She very icky about her height, but don't complain much about it, for their are more things in life to worry about, unlike her sister who is a hot head. She spontaneous, goofy, and lovable. But very loyal to her job, only its not consider a profession in the wizaring world. Not many respect her, unless you were a muggel

Family:
-Both her parents are decreased, Lucinda and Brandon Lee Madden; Dad died in a plane accident, while mom died from depression after losing her husband.

Lacey-Mosley-lacey-mosley-9096804-100-100.jpg

Lacey Madden
24 Years old December 18, 2000 attended Salem Witch Ini. Graduated with Honors, Currently Professor (Future Headmistress)

Paul-W-3-paul-walker-10637606-100-100.jpg

Bradley Madden
23 Year Old, October 13, 2002
Auruor (American Government), Graduated from Salem Witch Int (Honors)

Extending family unaware of, don't bother to add them.

Pets: Golden Retriever name Maxs

Area of Residents: Wellington, NZ

Hertiage: American Born, both parents have European Ancestors, but its long faded since both were born in Michigan

Special Abilities:Learning and possibly achieve being a Legilimency

Interest and Hobbies:
She loves to be adventure, doesn't mind hiking, mountain climbing, really loves to camp out, does hot air ballooning when she in a new town or country, and taking pictures under water

Strength:
Loving what she do best with her profession as a social worker, and the fact she kick butt in most out door activities

Weakness:
Not being able to help no one at all, she hates feeling helpless and sees no point in society if she can't help no one

Describe your character in three words:Spontaneous, Caring, Helpful&Hopeful

Favorite Place to Be: Camping; mostly in New Hampshire and Vermont, Hot Air Ballooning (All over Europe),

Best school subjects:
Astronomy and Muggel Studies

Worst school subjects:
DADA

Extracurricular Activities: Qudditch, Muggel Activities,

Graduation: Salem Witch Institute

Your Patronus: Fox [Edit]

Your Patronus memory:
Her parents accepting her choice in life in wanting to help others than doing for herself, Memories with her bother and sister during the summer holidays. (Camping)

Your Boggart: Death and not being able to help anyone, after her mom dying because of no support she never wants to see that ever happening again.

Your Animagus:
Dove

Mirror of Erised:
Maybe one day to see her finally reach all her dreams, having a husband and a child of her on. Maybe opening up her own center for magical children (like camp, anything) so they could experience something new

Hi Lucy,

just a few questions...

Were you close to your parents?
how old were you when they died?
Do you get on with your siblings?
What is your favourite colour?
who is teaching you legilimency?
what type of outdoor activities do you do?
why was DADA your worst subject?
What NEWTs did you receive?

[as stated in the Harry Potter books and in the Harry Potter Lexicon a patronus is a conjured creature not at any time has anyone ever been able to create 'many creatures' as you seem to claim your character is able to do. you will have to clear this with admin. ;) ]

Were you close to your parents?

No she wasn't that close to her parnets. Even if she was the oldest child she still never had that connection with them. Lucy was m ore self independent and never count on her parents for much for what she would accomplish or Lucy beliefs in helping others.
how old were you when they died?
This happen when I was 24 Years old I believe, my sibling may have still been in school or not. Though yes it happen 3 years ago.

Do you get on with your siblings?

Negative. Well I get along well with my brother Bradely becuase he such a dork and tends to look up to me but lives in his own world. As for my sister no, she a snob and very stuck-up.
What is your favourite colour?

Orange :wub: andLight blue
who is teaching you legilimency?
A Professor back in Salem very old man goes by the name of Professor Sile Remus
what type of outdoor activities do you do?
She does mostly canoing and hicking. Its loads of cun and releases stress when you feel the world to much for you!!

why was DADA your worst subject?
She HATES the studies of DARK ARS period, Lucy tries to stay away from it completely. she doesn't like to encounter the darkness, never will be willing to do so, so no she hates it completely.
What NEWTs did you receive?
NEWTs said:
Potions - O
History of Magic - A
DADA - E
Astronomy - O
Transfiguration - O
Herbology - E
Charms - E
Divination - None
Arithmancy - None
Muggle Studies - O