Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
tumblr_moca543Xry1rlh2v4o1_500.gif

It's a human sign
When things go wrong
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Lucille Rowen Kaster
Pronunciation: l oo - s EE l; r OH - uh n; k AE s - t er
Nicknames: Lucy
Name Origins: Lucille \l(u)-cille, luci(l)-le\ as a girl's name is pronounced loo-SEEL. It is of French origin. Diminutive of Lucy (Latin) "light". Lucilla was used by the Romans and revived in the 19th century. Comedienne Lucille Ball.
Lucille has 10 variant forms: Loucille, Luciela, Lucienne, Lucila, Lucile, Lucilia, Lucilla, Lucyle, Luseele and Lusile.
Rowen \ro-wen\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Rowen), is of Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Rowen is "red-berry tree". Rowen is a variant of Rowan (Gaelic).
Rowen has 1 variant form: Roanne
Kaster \k(a)-stor, kas-tor\ as a boy's name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Kastor is "beaver". Kastor is a variant of Castor (Greek): in classical myth, along with Pollux, one of the heavenly twins immortalized in the constellation Gemini.
Kastor has 1 variant form: Caster.

Date of Birth: April 12th, 2023
Current Age: Currently fifteen</FONT>
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong

Basic Appearance: Soft features. Rosy cheeks. She has high cheekbones which she hates. Large, doe-like hazel eyes. Her face shape is rounded, but slightly heart-shaped. Full even-shaped lips, bow like. She is rather petite and considering her family is mostly tall, Lucy is quite short, standing at just 5'2.
Personality: Lucy is very intelligent and her parents make sure that she is receiving a well rounded education. She is Loyal to a big degree, at least when it comes to her friends. She's loyal to her family as well, but she assumes everyone would be loyal to their family, despite not always getting along with them. She goes out of her way to stand up for people that she cares about and makes sure that she is always available to them if they need her. Lucy is also confident in most ways that it is possible to be confident in. Though this is something that has only manifested recently as she once was compered to her family and that often annoyed her. She is, however, slowly growing to become more confident in herself as a person and as a Kaster. Honesty is something that the family holds very highly and so Lucy is not prone to lying. She will omit truths or manipulate stories, but she would never tell an outright lie simply because it would get her into more trouble than she cares to allow. Along with loyalty being a Kaster trait, stubbornness is also something that Lucy possesses. Her reluctance to do anything without first putting up a fight is marred only be her incessant need to make her family proud. She has been compared to her siblings too often to allow herself to be anything less than extraordinary. Selfishness is also a personality trait for Lucy, something she likely picked up from her father, however it is very minor and really only manifests when she feels like she is being replaced or compared by or to other people.
Family: Mother: Lisa Kaster | October 20th, 2001
Father: Unknown
Mother: Hayden Bane | October 21st, 2004
Adopted Sister: Nadia Kaster | October 10th, 2014
Aunt: Abbegale Fenders | July 3rd, 2005
Uncle: Michael Fenders | April 9th, 2005
Uncle: Jack Kaster | August 5th, 2010
Aunt: Danika Kaster | May 10th, 2011 | November 9th, 2038
First Cousina: Benjamin Kaster II | August 2nd, 2032
First Cousin: Aleksandra Kaster | January 8th, 2034
First Cousin: Cian Kaster | March 10th, 2035
First Cousin: Elsa Kaster | May 18th, 2037
First Cousin: Flynn Kaster | November 9th, 2038
Uncle: Benjamin Kaster | August 5th, 2010 | July 10th, 2027
First Cousin: Evander Tuuri | --th/rd/st, 2027
Aunt: Tessa Kaster | December 23rd, 2012
Uncle: Parker Smith | April 6th, 2010
First Cousin: Rafaelle Kaster-Smith | July 10th, 2032
Aunt: Tamalia Kaster | August 19th, 2014
Aunt: Amanra Kaster | July 23rd, 2015
Uncle: Samual Kaster | August 14th, 2016
Aunt: Hazel Kaster | February 17th, 2016
Aunt: Bethany Kaster | January 30th, 2027
Uncle: Hamish Kaster | January 30th, 2027</SIZE></SIZE>
Into the boundary
Of each married man

Pets: Currently Lucy has no pets of her own.
School: Hogwarts New Zealand: Gryffindor 1st to 3rd year.
Homeschooled: Fourth Year
Hogwarts Scotland: Fifth Year onwards.
Blood Status: Half blood
Heritage: New Zealander/German
Interests or Hobbies: She's quite boisterous so she likes being outdoors a lot. Despite her nature though, she does enjoy reading, as most of her family enjoy reading as well. She isn't usually a solitary person, but every now and then she does enjoy her alone time. She loves riding horses and she really enjoys spending time in the gardens of Hogwarts.
Strengths: Acceptance, Respect
Weaknesses: Failure, Being Forgotten</SIZE></SIZE>
Sweet deceit comes calling
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> And negativity lands

Describe your character in five words: Boisterous, Stubborn, Open-minded, Extrovert, Kind
Best school subjects: Potions
Worst school subjects: History of Magic (she's not really a theory kind of person)
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: She is as yet undecided.
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Cold cold heart
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> Hard done by you

</SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Sacrifice" by Elton John.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

</SIZE>
</B>
THE 100+ QUESTIONS
<i>
</i><SIZE size="150">

<B>Personal Questions

1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use? 'Well, my mother, for whatever reason, named me Lucille Rowen Kaster. I don't mind the Rowen part, and there's nothin' wrong wi'Kaster, but Lucille? I mean, come on. That's just an awful name. Sorry mum. Mostly I just go by Lucy.'
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? 'My nickname's Lucy. I didn't really "get it" so much as just started introducing myself to people with it. Most wouldn't even be able to tell you that my real name was Lucille, though it's probly not too much of a leap.'
3. What do you look like? 'What kind of a question is this? You're lookin' right at me! You can see what I look like! Dear Merlin.'
4. How do you dress most of the time? 'Ummmm...'
5. How do you "dress up?" 'Yep.'
6. How do you "dress down?" 'Lol, you are kidding right?'
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep? 'Wow, okay, um... yeah no, not answerin' that.'
8. Do you wear any jewelry? 'Just some earrings. Are these really that important or what?'
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? 'Oh for the love of... why does evryone ask me that?'
10. What's your real birth date? 'What do you mean real birthdate? It's what I said it was, I didn't go changin' it now did I? April 12th.'
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? 'Depends on what time of year. Mostly I'm at Hogwarts, but in the holidays I'm at home. I dunno what to tell ya. Usually pretty clean. Mum cleans the house and the elves clean the school. I dunno, I just live there.'
12. Do you own a car? Describe it. 'Yeah, I wish!'
13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much? 'I don't think I... do I have one? Hold up. Yeah I don't think I have one.'
14. What one word best describes you? 'Ah, jeez, where to start?'

Familial Questions

1. What was your family like? 'My family is still alive. Thanks for the friggen' obituary.'
2. Who was your father, and what was he like? 'Don't know, don't care.'
3. Who was your mother, and what was she like? 'My mum's name is Lisa. She's my biological mum, but I have two mum's. Hayden is my other mum. Mum's pretty strict, she can't use magic or anything so she knows a lot about potions and stuff. Hayden's pretty cool. I've never not known her, so it's not like I miss not having a dad. She sort of plays the cool aunt though.'
4. What was your parents marriage like? Were they married? Did they remain married? 'Uh... I dunno. Mum and Dad got divorced before Mum had me. Dunno what the marriage was like. Hayden and mum aren't married.'
5. What were your siblings names? What were they like? 'I only have one sibling. A sister. She's adopted. Name's Nadia. She's like ten years older than me or something. Mum adopted her when I was two, so she was like... twelve? She's kind of a loner I guess. She travels a lot for work. I don't see her all that much. I miss her.'
6. What's the worst thing one of your siblings ever did to you? What's the worst thing you've done to one of your siblings? 'Nothing really. Me and Nadia always got on. She was too old for that stuff when she was adopted and so I guess I never felt the need to reciprocate.'
7. When's the last time you saw any member of your family? Where are they now? 'Well, I got a letter from mum a few weeks ago, but physically I haven't seen anyone in a couple months. I've been busy at school. I actually think I have some distant rellies around here somewhere though.'
8. Did you ever meet any other family members? Who were they? What did you think of them? 'I have a bloody big family, course I've met some. Couldn't tell you much though, wasn't paying too much attention. Mostly they're alright I guess... we didn't have much contact with the majority for years you see. Then Grandpa died and yeah... Kaster's all together again.'

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory? 'You know I was actually thinking about this the other day... so I can't really say for sure, right? I don't even know how old I was... but I know I wasn't walking yet... and mum was making something, a potion I guess. Hayden came in, looking so young mind you, I only know it's her coz of her red hair and she puts her arms around mum and whispers something in her ear. Mum laughed and smacked Hayden on the arm. I assume now that she said something sexual, but I couldn't tell ya. Then mum pointed to me and said "look Hayden, Lucy's crying, do you mind helping her." I didn't know I was crying until that point. At least I don't remember why I was crying. Maybe I was hungry?'
2. What was your favorite toy? 'Uh, I think I had a fake wand?'
3. What was your favourite game? 'I don't know, I didn't really have anyone to play with. No one was my age and I didn't leave the manor much. I think I played with crayons... and my mum's bedroom wall. Merlin she looooved that.'
4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? 'Non-family member... I guess Hayden counts? She and Mum aren't married. I've known her since before I was born. That sounds weird, but I know it in my cells. She was mum's divorce lawyer you know. I don't know why she sticks out... she's still around though... so maybe that's it?'
5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up? 'Oh, Maria!'
6. What is your fondest, childhood memory? 'Aha, omg, I haven't thought about this since... wow, since forever right... so when I was about six years old, Mum took me to this little park. I don't know if it was muggle or magical, but like, I was on the swing and this girl... Maria, she wore this little blue skirt. She pushed me over and I fell in the sand. Yeah I know, a bit weird to be starting a friendship off, but yeah... so anyway, I got back up and I pushed her back. I got into trouble! Oh man, I was so angry and I complained about it for days! I wouldn't let up! So then mum took me back to that park again, and there she was little blonde haired Maria. She wore a pink dress this time and I was about to go and give her a piece of my mind when I saw this older boy, probly like ten or something and he was pushing her into the sand. I figured out there and then what happened. So I marched right up to him and kicked him in the shin. Now I probly woulda kicked him in the nuts, but ya know, I was six an'all. So Maria was so thankful and she apologised for pushing me in the sand. She figured she'd get me to leave before he started in on me. We're still friends these days, I don't see her much though and she's a muggle, so I'd guess that the park was a muggle area.'
7. What is your worst childhood memory? 'Uh... Not quite sure... Hammy's eleven now... so I guess when my nan and pop died. I was only about four or five so I don't remember much. I know I was really sad I didn't understand what everyone was trying to tell me. It wasn't sad at the time... but it's sad for me now.'

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What hobbies do you have? 'This is kind of a tough question I guess. Like I know what I like, but I dunno if I'd call it a hobbie? I like being outdoors, you know like climbing and riding and stuff. That's a lot of fun. Um, I also like reading and stuff too, like romance novels and fantasy novels. I don't much have a preference for those. I'm not really a loner, I like people usually, but sometimes I like to be on my own, like when I'm emotional or when I'm reading. It's hard to read when there's people around, you know? Yeah I like all that stuff. I used to like colouring things, but I've sort of grown outta that.'
2. Who is your closest mundane friend? Describe them and how you relate to them. 'Like I said earlier, probly Maria. She was a sweetie. I don't see her much anymore... tis sad... but you know, stuff happens. Yeah, we got on well. She was funny and positive and I just wasn't haha, yeah we were a good team back in the day.'
3. Who is your worst mundane enemy? Describe them and why you don't get along. 'Probly that ten year old from the park. Dunno if I'd call him my enemy, don't even know his name, but yeah. Probly him.'
4. What bands do you like? Do you even pay attention? 'Hmm, tough question. I'm really into 142 Staircases and um... oh! A Bludger to the Head is hardcore. potter noyz, no capitals, they've got some cool songs.'
5. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since your purchased it? Why? 'Mmmm, like a muggle CD player? I don't have one. I really want one though!'
6. What song is "your song?" Why? 'Elastic Heart, by Sia. Yeah, it's a really old song, but it's really good and it just says so much about me, about my family. All the poop we've been through, ya know? It really speaks to me.'
7. What's been your favourite movie of all time? 'Hm, I haven't seen that many movies honestly, so I'm not too sure on that one... maybe Freaky Friday? I though that was pretty funny.'
8. Read any good books? What were they? 'You wanna be here all day?'
9. What do you watch on the Television? 'I don't have a television... not whilst I'm at school anyway. I think we used to have one at home. I dunno if we still do or not.'
10. When it comes to mundane politics, do you care? If so, which way do you tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? 'I know nothing about politics, mundane or otherwise. The muggles can do what they want. As for the magical aspect... my cousin ran for Minister, he didn't get it though, but eh.'
11. What type of places do you hang out in with your mundane friends? 'I don't really hang out with my muggle friends anymore. I don't really have the time, you know... probly the park.'
12. What type of places do you hang out in with your normal friends? 'Hogwarts Gardne, the library sometimes... I think we swam in the lake like once. There's a squid in there... did you know that?'
13. What annoys you more than anything else? 'Bullies. I hate people who think they're better than everyone else. Just being a bully makes you the scum of the earth, I mean what bully doesn't have their own problems amirite?'
14. What would be the perfect gift for you? 'Eh, I'm not terribly into gifts. Probly a book... maybe something for my horse.'
15. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? 'A mother defending her child. It will always be the most beautiful thing to me.'
16. What time of day is your favourite? 'Whatever time it is when I'm asleep. I like being asleep lol.'
17. What kind of weather is your favourite? 'Um... I'm not really sure... maybe just after the rain, when the rainbows come out. I love that.'
18. What is your favorite food? What is your least favourite food? 'I'm not really that picky to be honest. I'm used to eating some pretty unusual things.'
19. What is your favorite drink? 'Omg, I really like butter beer!'
20. What's your favorite animal? Why? 'Horses, hands down. They are some of the most majestic of creatures, oh, so beautiful.'
21. Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind? 'I have a horse, her name's Patch.'
22. What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.) 'Believe it or not, but actually having someone brush my hair. I have no idea why, but there it is.'
23. What habit that others have annoys you most? 'You know that thing where you're sitting in an exam and all you hear is tapping, or shifting? Yeah, I really hate that.'
24. What kind of things embarrass you? Why? 'I'm not that easily embarrassed to be honest. I used to live in a house with like a million people. No such thing as privacy, lemme tell ya.'
25. What don't you like about yourself? 'Nothing! I love me!'
26. How would you like to look? 'No. Go away.'

Morality Questions

1. What one act in your past are you most ashamed of? What one act in your past are you most proud of? 'Hmm, what's with all these tough questions! Jeez. I don't really know. Like, I'm sure I've done something, but I'm only a kid so I can't say there's anything that I'm particularly ashamed of... lying to my mum? Most proud is hard too, I mean I haven't done much... maybe saving Maria from that bully all those years ago.'
2. Have you ever been in an argument before? Over what, with who, and who won? 'Oh, definitely. I'm stubborn and pig-headed, course I've been in an argument and I usually always win too, though that's not to say I'm always right. I'm just too bloody stubborn to lose haha.'
3. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won? 'Um no, not a physical fight. I mean I threw a bottle at Beth once, but yeah, she ducked.'
4. What do you feel most strongly about? 'Ahaha, omg. I don't know... probly like bullies. I don't like them at all.'
5. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people? 'Global warming? I don't really care to be honest.'
6. What trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it? 'You know, there really isn't any one trait I like, but probly like something that gives people a backbone, self-assuredness? Is that a trait? Never-the-less I don't find it all that often.'
7. Is there anything you think should not be incorporated into the media or art (sex, violence, greed, etc.,)? If so, what and why, and if not, why not? 'Honestly, as far as art goes I'm pretty relaxed, but I think victim-blaming is something they gotta stop. It's not right. Something happens to someone, you don't ask them why it happened or if there was something they coulda done to prevent it... odds are the answer is no. Sometimes crappy things happen to nice people, they shouldn't feel victimised by the people who're 'sposed to help'em you know?'
8. Do you have any feelings in general that you are disturbed by? What are they? Why do they disturb you? 'Nope.'
9. What is your religious view of things? What religion, if any, do you call your own? 'Ehm, not really all that religious. I can do magic, come one, like I would believe in a god?'
10. Do you think the future is hopeful? Why? 'Sure! There's always room for hope, but like, what are we talking about specifically? Like homework? Humanity? What? If we're talking politics I invite you to leave.'
11. Is an ounce of prevention really worth a pound of cure? Which is more valuable? Why do you feel this way? 'I'm not really sure what that means... so... I'm just going to say that a cure is better than prevention, because it doesn't matter how much you try to be careful and do things to try and not worry, prevention don't always work. Then what happens... you'd need a cure, so I reckon it's more important.'
12. What's the worst thing that can be done to another person? Why? 'There's no one single thing that's worse than another thing... people are different. I reckon taking their family is pretty bad though.'
13. What's the worst thing you could actually do to someone you hated? 'I... I don't really know... I don't think I like this question... can we move on please?'
14. Are you a better leader or follower? Why do you think that? If you think the whole leader-follower archetype is a crock of poop, say so, and explain why? 'Yeah, I think it's a load of crock. I mean so what? Pretty sure anyone can be either really. A good leader would know when to follow and someone that normally follows would know how to lead in the right circumstances. I think this is a dumb question.'
15. What is your responsibility to the world, if any? Why do you think that? 'I don't have a responsibility to the world... why would I?'
16. Do you think redemption is possible? If so, can anyone be redeemed, or are there only certain circumstances that can be? If not, why do you think nothing can redeem itself? 'You know what? I'm just going to be brutally honest and say that I believe everyone deserves a second chance and I really mean that. Like, oh, you murdered that girl, Imma give you a second chance, f*ck up again and you're gone. I mean you don't know the circumstances, you can't say why it happened. My Uncle Ben was killed years ago... we don't know who by, but I would probly give that person, whoever they were, a second chance. I don't know why Uncle Ben died, but I reckon it wasn't all for nothing. You know?'
17. Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried? 'Definitely, I cry all the time. I read Finding Nemo yesterday, bawled my eyes out.'
18. What do you think is wrong with MOST people, overall? 'The world. It f*cks over everyone. No one gets to be all happy or all sad, it just doesn't work.'

Miscellaneous Questions

1. What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be? 'Ah, I don't really know. I guess I've never been terrified. But I'm only young yo.
2. Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened? 'Yeah, my nan and pop. At the time I didn't really understand. I was only like... four or five or somethin' and I didn't really get it until some time later, but yeah, I mean it hurt, you know? Losing someone 'snot easy. They were mum's parents. She loved them. Because of them I'm alive you know? She raised me like how they raised her. I loved them. I don't know what happened, an accident of some sort I think. I don't really remember and it seems silly to bring it up now.'
3. What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen? 'I broke my leg! I fell out of a tree in a climbing match with Uncle Sammy. He felt so bad after it, I was great though! I had a slave for like a month.'
4. How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish? 'I'm so not telling you.'
5. What is your current long term goal? 'To finish school I guess.'
6. What is your current short term goal? 'To buy these stupid christmas presents!'
7. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them? 'Of course I have bad habits, evryone does, but just like evryone, I dunno what they are.'
8. If you were a mundane person, what would you do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time? 'I think it'd be much the same as now. But probly I wouldn't be at a boarding school. Aren't mist muggle schools only day attendance's?'
9. What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era? 'Well, I hate history... so I have no idea.'
10. How private of a person are you? Why? 'Considering the way I grew up, I'm a really private person. Actually, that's probly why I am so private, coz i didn't have any privacy as a kid.'
11. If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money (via an inheritance, a lawsuit, a lottery, or anything else) what would you do with it? 'I'd give it to mum, what am I gonna do with it? I'm fifteen!'
12. What would you wish for if you found a genie? 'Um...I'm pretty good as is, so... I'd really have to think about it... maybe for something to help Hammy?'
13. What do you do when you are bored? 'I never get bored.'
14. What is the most frightening potential handicap or disfigurement you can conceive of? What makes it so frightening? 'Blindness, definitely. I couldn't live without seeing the world. And I love reading, so... yeah, blindness.'

CREDITS
~ This 100 Character Devolpment Questions essay test was developed by my friend Rich Taylor. He originally made the questions for his roleplaying games in the World of Darkness, but the questions can be used for character development of all kinds. He just joined Gather- you can find him over at unkyrich if you want to friend him and tell him how sweet these questions really are.
Laura Cushing @ Gather
Edits are done by me.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back