Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie did know the next name on her list! She skipped up to the Hufflepuff hall, spotting who she was after easily. "Felixxx, I have a rose for you!" Maisie called out to her classmate, skipping over to him and waving the yellow bud a bit in the air. "Someone likes you!" She announced with a bright smile.

Felix had been busy with his own deliveries and hadn't really considered if he'd get any of his own. But when he hear someone calling his name he turned and saw Maisie waving a rose in the air. His heart skipped a beat when she said someone liked him but was calmed a bit when he saw the rose was yellow. "Oh hey." he said and stopped so she could catch up to him. "Thanks." he said with a grin and took the rose.

Maisie giggled, letting him take the rose and note. "How's your valentines going?" She asked, smiling brightly at him. They had a few classes together, and she'd seen him on the pitch. "Have you gotten lots of roses?" She asked again, curious about his day.

Felix

I guess it's not the worst having you around the school. Send my regards to Clive. Happy Valentine's

Love, Sawyer

"Its going really good. I've been busy with deliveries but it's been really fun!" Felix said and raised his own basket of roses for emphasis. "Not yet but it's still early." he said. He expected at least one from his brother and he wondered if this was it. He took the note and read it and laughed when he saw it was in fact from Sawyer. He rolled his eyes involuntarily at the message and wondered for a moment if Clive would like roses or not. But a second later he returned his attention to Maisie. "What about you? How's your day going?"

Maisie giggled softly at his words. "Well," she plucked her own yellow rose from behind her ear and offered it out to Sawyer. "Happy Valentines day!" She told him brightly. "Now you've got two!" She giggled. "My day is going great! I'm delivering roses and meeting new, exciting people!" She giggled.

Felix wasn't expecting Maisie to give him her rose and he felt his face flush. "Oh you don't have to do that." he said quickly and tried to decline her offer. He'd feel bad thinking he had taken one of her roses, even if she was giving it willingly. "That's good." he said with a smile. "Yeah it's been fun trying to find people."

Maisie giggled at his words. "Sure, I don't have to. I just want to!" She shrugged, not minding at all if he had her flower. "You're fun," She decided, nodding like it was the greatest truth she'd spoken. "What year are you? We should be friends," She smiled brightly at the boy.

Felix still didn't want to be taking one of her roses but since she insisted, he reluctantly agreed. "Well ok then." he shrugged and took the flower. He wasn't sure how to react when she said he was fun but he smiled. "Thanks I guess." he said, unsure about the attention. "I'm a second year." Felix answered easily. "I'm pretty sure I've seen you in lessons before." he said. "Yeah we can be friends."

Maisie smiled, pleased that Felix took the rose. She giggled, nodding. "I'm a second year too! Gryffindor! Which house are you?" She asked. She brightened immediately when he agreed they could be friends. "Yay! We should hang out, what do you think?" She asked. "Maybe we can have lunch?" She offered, thinking it would be fun to sit and talk.

"Hufflepuff." Felix answered easily. He was happy to match her enthusiasm and nodded. "Yeah that'd be cool." he said with a smile. "Sure! I'll find you tomorrow at lunch." he offered before remembering the basket of flowers sitting next to him. "Well I got to get back to these. I'll see you later!" he said as he waved her goodbye. Hopefully he would remember his promise tomorrow.

Maisie giggled, nodding eagerly. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved excitedly at him. "Happy Valentines! Good luck with your deliveries!" She called after him, before giggling again and skipping away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back