Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Whippy Rosewood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
</SIZE>
2351.gif

L U C A N  W H I T E
I could have lost myself, in the rough blue waters in your eyes
<i>
</i>

"When rubbled wings ride barley breeze / What yieldeth life I wonder / For flightless bees
and earthbound trees / On troubled fields of yonder."
- Lucan White

L I N K S !
Relationships
Character Development
In Action
Theme

Last Updated - 28/07/2015
Thank you for stopping by!
Admin approval for post-traumatic stress disorder: 11185601

tumblr_lxrev373N81qd53e6o1_500.gif

T H E  B A S I C S
Falls on rivers and land, and forests and sand

"How odd to watch a mortal kindle / Then to dwindle day by day / knowing their bright
souls are tinder / And the wind will have its way."
- Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Certificate of Birth

This certifies that  Lucan James White 
Was born at St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
On the  20th March, 2004  at  5:18 AM 
To Parents  Erebus J White & Amatrix White 

[FULL NAME] Lucan James White
[FORENAME] Lucan is derived from the Italian baby boy name, meaning 'Light'. There is no Italian heritage in the family, and this name was
given to Lucan under the premise that it sounded fitting, rather than because of its origin or meaning. It was chosen by Lucan's Mother.
[MIDDLE NAME] James can be an Arthurian Legend name, meaning 'Brother of Arthur'. James is Lucan's Father's middle name, and was
carried down to him in tradition. Lucan is, however, the only brother to bear this middle name. This is because Erebus wanted to give his children
middle names in memory of other relatives, first.
[SURNAME] White is a surname of Irish heritage, meaning 'to be of pale complexion/hair colour'. Regarding this particular family, the name's
meaning does not hold up for much, as almost every family member has dark hair and fair skin.
[ALIAS] None.
[NICKNAMES] Lucan's name is often shortened to Luc, or rarely (by his brothers) 'L'. When people first meet him, they often assume his name is
Lucas, since Lucan is a fairly obscure name.

[DATE OF BIRTH] March 20th, 2004 (35 years old)
[TIME] Eighteen minutes past five in the morning.
[PLACE] St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.
[COMPLICATIONS] Lucan was born in the breech position. He was also three weeks premature, having been due mid April.
[WEIGHT] Seven pounds.

[COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE] New Zealand
[CITY] Several miles from the edge of Napier.
[HOUSE] White Manor. The inside is large, with a conference room, ball room, and bedrooms for both residents and employees. It was built
specifically for his brother Keevan, and therefore is still a fairly new building. It also has a secret garden that was built for Lucan, which can only
be accessed by tapping the stones on the garden wall in a certain way. (Click for image)
[PREVIOUS LOCATIONS] Dublin, Ireland / Yorkshire, UK / Manchester, UK. He lived in Dublin between the ages of 0-8, Yorkshire between 8-24
and Manchester between 24-34.
[HERITAGE] 100% Irish.
[DIALECTS] English, sign language. Lucan has no reason to learn any other languages.
[ACCENT] A mixture between Yorkshire and Manchester.
[RACE] Caucasian.

[EDUCATION] Hogwarts Scotland & Home Schooled
[HOUSE] Gryffindor. To this day, Lucan has not been able to fathom why he was placed there. Ultimately, it was his cheek and courage which
landed him in this house, but he does not see these things in himself.
[RESULTS] N/A.
[OTHER] Dropped out before 4th year due to anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, and was then tutored by his brother Keevan. For this
reason, Lucan cannot perform many spells more advanced than you would expect from a third year. The exceptions to this are water based spells,
which he insisted Keevan teach him.

[OCCUPATION] Personal Assistant
[COMPANY] Decado Pharmaceuticals. The company provides wizarding hospitals with a small portion of their medicinal herbs and ingredients.
[BOSS] Keevan White (also known as Decado).
[RESPONSIBILITIES] Lucan carries out the menial jobs which his brother doesn't have time to do - namely dealing with paperwork, arranging
conferences, organising diaries, managing the manor's staff, sorting incoming and outgoing shipments, and, when Regius isn't around, making
small talk with Keevan's business associates.
[TIME IN EMPLOYMENT] Less than 6 months.
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS] None - Lucan had always been unemployed before his current job.

[RELATIONSHIP STATUS] Single (Divorced)
[ORIENTATION] Uncertain. Lucan doesn't like to identify with any sexuality, since he has never had a clear indicator as to whom he is attracted.
He doesn't think he could be attracted to men, but would not refrain from a relationship with one if he suddenly found himself so.
[SPOUSES] Esmerelda Beswick (Ex-wife. Married between the ages of 26-34). Esme divorced Lucan after ten years of marriage due to two reasons -
Firstly, his night terrors would scare her (she would often stay in a hotel when they were at there worst, since she couldn't handle it), and secondly,
she wanted children and believed Lucan was unfit to be a father.
[CRUSHES] Lucan left school at 14 and became very isolated from other people of his age. For this reason, he has never had the opportunity to
develop crushes on people. He does, however, have a habit of giggling and flirting with close friends once he is comfortable with them. This does
not necessarily mean he would want to be in a relationship with them - He just enjoys their company.
[FLINGS] None - ever.

[BLOOD STATUS] Pure Blood
[GENERATION] Second.
[OPINION] Lucan's parents were both the first pure bloods in their respective families. As such, they have not carried down a huge amount of
blood prejudice, and Lucan feels no differently about muggle-borns, mixed and half bloods as he does about pure bloods. He is curious about
muggles, but would be unlikely to converse with any due to the fact he spends most of his time at home. Still, he would not treat them any
differently to Wizards should he interact with them.
[BLOOD TYPE] AB.

[WAND] Knotted 15 Inch Whippy Rosewood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
[LENGTH] A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
[STYLE] The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: A beautiful wandwood that tends to draw beautiful people to itself for best results.
[CORE] As a core, mermaid scale assists wands in being helpful in classes such as Care of Magical Creatures and water-based spells. Though not a difficult
core to obtain, mermaid scales must be freely given by the merperson in order to fully bond in the wand.
[WHIPPY] A wand that is quite simple to master but lacks power.
</COLOR></FONT></FONT></SIZE>

tumblr_li0j5jmAoB1qaa5c1o1_500.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
Cast ashore, put the past behind and dream for more
<i>
</i>

"When hereth lie your darkest night / Two paths before thy lay / Take heed of
light, else kindled fright / In nurtured wastelands play."
- Lucan White</SIZE>

Physical Attributes

'I think when people look at me, the first thing they notice is how short I am. I'm five foot four. Quite skinny, probably
from all the worrying I do. I think I look about my age.. Maybe a little older. Stress kind of gets to you like that. I have sort
of blueish grey eyes, which aren't very striking, unlike me brother Keevan's. Medium brown hair, with a reddish tint. Oh
and I have a couple of burn marks on my legs and back. But nothing you can see when I've got me clothes on, thankfully!'
- Lucan describing his appearance.​
<i>
</i>

[HEIGHT] 5"4
[COMMENTS] Lucan's parents were not particularly short, and his brothers are 5"9 and 6"2. Lucan has no idea where he inherited this from, but
he rather likes being short, and does not mind playful teasing over the matter.

[WEIGHT] 136lb

[EYES] Pale blue, to the point of almost looking grey.
[VISION] Slightly long sighted, but not to the extent where he would need glasses.

[HAIR] Dark brown, with a hint of ginger in certain lighting.
[STYLE] Lucan's hair is naturally wavy.
[LENGTH] His hair varies in length, depending on how he's feeling that day, but will never be longer than just above his shoulders.
[TEXTURE] Thick, slightly wiry.

[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]
[GENERAL] Lucan's most distinguishing feature is his height. He also has quite long, thick eyelashes.
[SCARS] Lucan has several long scars from burns from the fire. They cover a decent amount of his back, and the side of his right leg. He also has
a scar on his left ankle where he walked backwards into a fence that had a nail sticking out of it as a child.
[TATTOOS] None, with no plans to get any.
[PIERCINGS] None, with no plans to get any.
[MAKEUP] Lucan does not wear makeup.
[WRITING HAND] Right.

Dress Sense
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

r9enmc.png
jaxuro.png
24g62dv.png
2hphrao.png
2wgami9.png
[th colspan="5"]5 Favourite Items of Clothing[/th]

tumblr_lz8s6qgg7N1qfifh3o1_500.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Waiting for the morning, I know you're scared of what you'll find

"Remember: there are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon,
and the anger of a gentle man." 
- Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Three Perspectives

'I don't think you can really ask someone about their personality, cause you'll never get a straight answer. One
person will see me in a completely different way to the next. And if I tell you how I see meself, it'll be biased cause I
don't want to come across as big headed. Plus I probably act different around me family than I would around someone
I don't know very well. Sorry, I'm dodging the question, aren't I?' (He laughs) 'It's weird. I never thought it'd be so
hard to describe myself. I guess it's cause half of the time, I don't really know who I am.'
- Lucan describing his personality.​
<i>
</i>

'Lucan... Lucan's a tricky one. The thing that stands out most to me is how brave he is. Not everyone can see that.
Some people hear about his fears and night terrors and immediately assume that makes him weak, but it's actually
quite the opposite. You know, despite everything he goes through, he still finds a way to be happy. He has his moments,
but... such is life, I suppose.
'The next thing I think of when I think of Lucan is his sense of humour.' (He smiles) 'I think whilst Regius and I
matured as we got older, Lucan got gradually less and less mature. I'm quite envious of that. I'd love to be able to
notice the funny side of things like I used to when I was in my adolescence. It's a gift, to keep that ability even once the
seriousness of life weighs you down. Lucan's the only person in the world who can have me in absolute hysterics, and
I think it's wonderful.
Lucan's very kind, but he shows his kindness in his own special ways. Once when I was having a terrible day, he
picked some of my favourite flowers from the garden and arranged them in a vase on my desk. I'd thought it was a really
sweet gesture, until I read the note he'd left with them. It said, 'Even when the skies are cloudy, I know you'll always
think the sun shines out of your bum.''</COLOR>
- Keevan describing Lucan's personality.​
<i>
</i>

'If I had to sum Lucan up in one word, it would probably be... fragile. When he's distracted, he looks like he could be
the happiest Wizard on earth. But if you ever watch him when he's by himself, he's a completely different person. That's
what thinking too much does to you. He can't cope very well when he's on his own, because if he's not completely absorbed
in something, his mind starts to wander. You can almost see it in his eyes.
Lucan's very shy, but he covers it up with his humour. He's not one of those people that will never stop cracking jokes,
though. He can hold an intelligent conversation and understands when it's important to be serious. But if he has to talk
to Keevan's colleagues, he immediately starts fidgeting. It's almost like he wants to run away.
He's a generous man. Not with money, because he's never had very much of his own, but with his time. If a job needs
to be done, he'll volunteer to do it, even if it inconveniences him. '</COLOR>
- Regius describing Lucan's personality.​

Likes & Dislikes
<COLOR color="#7A6A57">

[FAVOURITE COLOUR] Purple
[WHY?] For no reason other than that he finds it pleasant to look at. He favours darker shades over paler ones like lilac.

[FAVOURITE FOOD] Mango
[WHY?] He finds both the perfumey taste and soft texture delicious. It was also a food he ate regularly as a child (due to his Mother's love of it), and so he is
reminded of the better moments of his childhood when he eats it.

[FAVOURITE DRINK] Tea
[WHY?] As it is refreshing, and he has been drinking it for years. If he's particularly tired, he might drink coffee, but he does not enjoy the taste as much.

[FAVOURITE SEASON] Winter
[WHY?] Winter means cuddling up under blankets, which is one of Lucan's favourite activities. He is also much more comfortable when the weather is cold,
due to the flashbacks he experiences when he gets too hot.

[FAVOURITE WEATHER] Snow
[WHY?] As it is the least threatening to him of all weathers. To Lucan, there are fire hazards associated with almost every other type of weather, and so he
finds most comfort when it snows (which unfortunately, isn't very often).

[FAVOURITE TIME] Sunrise
[WHY?] Lucan often struggles to sleep for fear that he will experience a night terror. He also wakes up after some of them, and then struggles to get back to
sleep as he is in a state of panic. For these reasons, sunrise is his favourite time of day, and the time that he most often finds himself waiting for.

[FAVOURITE SONG] The Welcome Song - Anne Trenning (Click to listen)
[WHY?] Lucan prefers instrumental music as it can mean anything to him, so whilst he enjoys listening to Wizarding bands, he loves several muggle pieces
too. The Welcome Song is his favourite as he finds himself smiling when he listens to it, even though he doesn't know why.

[FAVOURITE ANIMAL] Horse/Rabbit/Iguana
[WHY?] Lucan owned an iguana when he was growing up. He called him Nirvana, as he felt peaceful and at ease after petting him when he was stressed. The
family also owned horses, but not rabbits, so he's not sure why he likes those.

-​

[WORST COLOUR] Orange
[WHY?] Even seeing the colour, if it is bright enough, can trigger a flashback or panic attack for Lucan, as it reminds him of fire. He stays away from it at
all costs.

[WORST FOOD] Chilli (or anything containing it)
[WHY?] Though closely tied with coriander (which he dislikes the taste of), Lucan's least favourite food is chilli, as eating it could cause him to break out in a
sweat. Again, this would remind him of the fire, and trigger anxiety in him.

[WORST DRINK] Any type of beer
[WHY?] He vomited far too much of that up in his teenage years to still find it appealing.

[WORST SEASON] Summer
[WHY?] The heat makes Lucan extremely uncomfortable, but he also dislikes Summer because of the thunderstorms it brings. Lightning could cause a fire,
and so Summer can be a very stressful time for him.

[WORST WEATHER] Sunny
[WHY?] Although thunderstorms are a threat, hot weather is still his least favourite as it lasts a lot longer than thunderstorms, and the heat reminds
him of the fire.

[WORST TIME] 1-3 A.M.
[WHY?] Since he falls asleep around midnight, this is the most likely time period in which he could have a night terror.

[WORST SONG] None
[WHY?] Lucan doesn't listen to music he doesn't like, and so has not had the opportunity to dislike a song that much. He also does not associate any music
with unpleasant memories. With that said, he will avoid listening to music if he knows there are words in it to do with fire.

[WORST ANIMAL] Salamander
[WHY?] Does this one really need an explanation?!

tumblr_mb2ud8SK751qd53e6o7_250.gif
tumblr_mb2ud8SK751qd53e6o5_250.gif
tumblr_mb2ud8SK751qd53e6o9_250.gif

W A N T S & F E A R S
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down

"He writes like he´s afraid someone might actually understand him."
- Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Biggest Fears

fire2.jpg
5gibd1s525l23lf9kdt64ojwvey22b9
profile.jpg
2qk2hdf.png
2v8n6a9.png
[th colspan="5"]5 Biggest Fears[/th]

[FIRE]
[WHY?]The fire that took out the original White Manor in 2019, killing Lucan's parents and older sister Synnove, left him with a severe phobia of fire. Lucan
cannot look at any sort of flame, including open candles or lit matches, without either having a panic attack or a flashback of the event. He will go to great
lengths to avoid fire, including refusing to enter other people's homes as they may have candles lit that he cannot politely ask them to extinguish. Fireplaces
also pose the same issue here.

[DEATH OF A LOVED ONE]
[WHY?] After losing his parents and sister to the fire, Lucan became petrified that he would also lose his brothers (his last proper family). He was specifically
worried about losing them to another fire, but the death of any close person, no matter what the cause, scares Lucan as he feels he will not be able to cope
with it.

[NIGHT TERRORS]
[WHY?] Lucan's PTSD from the events of the fire has left him with night terrors. Although he does not always wake from these, when he does, he is confused,
disorientated, nauseated, sweaty, and his heart races. He can often remember some of the details of the night terror, where he relives the night of the fire in
vivid detail. Needless to say, this is extremely scary, and Lucan often has trouble falling asleep in anticipation of a night terror.

[BETRAYAL]
[WHY?] Since Lucan has very little family and next to no friends, he is quite afraid of betrayal, or being backstabbed. If someone he loved hurt him, he would
not be able to retaliate. He would simply cry for the loss of a person he cared about. He would also find it difficult to trust again. Fortunately, Lucan has not
yet been betrayed in any huge way, so it is uncertain where this fear stems from.

[LARGE CROWDS & SOCIAL EVENTS]
[WHY?] There are several reasons for this. The first being that Lucan finds speaking to other people uncomfortable, and so the more people who are around,
the more anxious he feels. This probably comes from a fear of embarrassing himself, though he does not realise this. The second reason is because in the
event of a fire, a large crowd of people would make it extremely difficult to escape - especially in an indoor area. Therefore, Lucan will sometimes refuse to
enter buildings where lots of people have gathered in a tight space.

Other, less prevalent fears: Thunder/lightning (fire hazard), passing out, going blind, getting lost, enclosed spaces.

Strongest Desires
<COLOR color="#7A6A57">

Kiss_s.jpg
B29AC5DD4811B40AE14180B2AF7F78AF.jpg
writing-old-style.jpg
SUNSHINE-140x140.jpg
egzs04.png
[th colspan="5"]5 Biggest Wants[/th]

[TO FIND LOVE]
[WHY?] There was very little love involved in Lucan's last marriage. In fact, he doesn't think he's ever been in love before. He feels as though, at thirty four,
he is unlikely to find it now, not to mention his PTSD and anxiety. But it is still one of his biggest desires in life.

[HAVING CHILDREN]
[WHY?] Although it is also a scary idea, Lucan would secretly like to be a Father one day. He was told on various occasions by his Wife that he would be unfit
to care for children, though, and so firmly believes that it can never happen, or that if it did he would be a bad Father.

[TO HAVE HIS POETRY NOTICED]
[WHY?] Writing poetry is one of the few things that can make Lucan truly happy. He strongly wishes to share that happiness with others, and thinks that he
could do that through his writing. However, he's too afraid of being judged to actually show anyone anything he's written, and so doubts this will ever happen.

[TO BRING HAPPINESS TO OTHERS]
[WHY?] This goes hand in hand with his desire to spread happiness through poetry. With that said, Lucan's main goal in life is to bring as much joy as he can
to his brothers, as well as to as many different people as he can. Making others happy makes Lucan happier than he would be if he spent that time or money
on himself. Knowing that he has brought someone else happiness makes Lucan feel confident. On the other hand, if he thinks he might be a burden, or not
bringing joy to the lives of people around him, it can make him feel extremely depressed.

[CONQUERING HIS FEARS]
[WHY?] This would be higher on Lucan's list if he ever thought it would be achievable. Still, he would like to conquer his fears some day, since that would open
up so many new opportunities in his life that he has never had before (like travelling and visiting new places). Unfortunately, to attempt recovery would also
be risking retraumatisation if done incorrectly, and so Lucan does not wish to try it yet.

Other, less prevalent wants: To travel and see the world.

<COLOR color="#7A6A57">
giphy.gif

E L E M E N T
The fire I began is burning me alive
<i>
</i><FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">

"As low my fires of drift-wood burn, I hear that sea's deep sounds increase, And, fair in
sunset light, discern -- Its mirage-lifted Isles of Peace."
- John Greenleaf Whittier

[FIRE]
Fire is passionate. Fire is bold and brave. Fire is dependant
on external elements for survival. Fire is beautiful, but has the
power to destroy. Fire is a necessity to keep others alive.
Fire brings warmth and light to its surroundings. Fire is
easy to put out, but difficult to reignite. Fire is stubborn,
strong willed and determined. Fire leaves a mark on
everything it touches. Fire is Lucan.

<i>
</i>

</SIZE></FONT>

tumblr_lksg7dIUcy1qc96xoo1_500.gif

H I S T O R Y
You have two hands to build all that you dream of
<i>
</i>

"Now, and with no need of tears, Here they leave me, full of years,-- Leave me to my
quiet rest, In the region of the blest."
- Edwin Arlington Robinson

Timeline of Important Events
18dxm9.png

History by Decade

[2004 - 2014]
Lucan James White was born on the 20th March 2004 at St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He was
just over three weeks premature, having been due on the 27th April. Though he presented in the breech position, the birth
was relatively pain free (thanks to good ol' magic!).
When Lucan was born, his brothers, Keevan and Regius, were already 6 and 8 years old, and his sister Synnove 11. This
had its difficulties growing up: Lucan always seemed to be just a little too young to join in with what his siblings were
doing. Synnove, who as the eldest was often tasked with the most responsible chores, was often his designated 'nanny' and
also best friend as a child. He developed a close bond with her, and, since she was almost completely deaf, had learned to
use sign language fluently by the age of seven.
During these years, Lucan was home educated by a private tutor, since his father was too busy with work to tutor his
children himself, and his mother too afraid of making mistakes. This wasn't an issue; Erebus White was a wealthy Irish
business man, whose pharmaceuticals company allowed the family to afford whatever they pleased.
In 2012, when Lucan was eight years old, the family moved to Yorkshire, UK. The move took place because Erebus wanted
to be in closer proximity to his business associates. They moved into an old, vast, country manor (click for image), which
had thirteen bedrooms. It was here that, during the summer holidays, Lucan's brothers first started to spend time with him
(Though, like most siblings, they still had plenty of fights). However, most of the year, his brothers were attending
Hogwarts Scotland, and so Synnove (who was tutored at home for her entire life) was once again his only real friend.

[2015 - 2025]
On March 20th 2015, Lucan received his Hogwarts letter. Six months later, he was sorted into Gryffindor at Hogwarts
Scotland, and began his first year of wizarding school. At this point, Regius had already left, and Keevan was in his seventh
year (and wouldn't have been seen dead hanging around his little brother), so Lucan quickly began to feel alone. He
struggled greatly with Quidditch, as well as Charms, Transfiguration and Potions, though thrived in the less practical
subjects like History of Magic. This was still disheartening, as his brothers had excelled in every subject (with Regius even
having become a prefect), and Lucan felt as though he could never match his brothers' standards.
Regardless of this, he tried his best for three years, scraping through with the lowest pass marks possible. For his
electives, he chose Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures, the former quickly becoming his favourite lesson.
During his first three years at Hogwarts, Lucan suffered from social anxiety, and found it extremely difficult to make
friends. In fact, his only real companion at school was his pet dumbo rat, Edwin (named after one of his favourite poets). In
his spare time, sitting amongst the flowers in the Hogwarts garden and writing poetry became Lucan's main escape from his
anxiety and lack of friends.
On August 6th 2018, a fire (of which the cause was never found) tore through the White manor, destroying everything the
family owned and killing his parents, Regius's wife, and Synnove. As if that hadn't been devastating enough, Lucan was a
witness to his sister's death: she slept in the basement out of preference, and due to her hearing impairment did not wake up
at the first sounds of danger.
At the age of fourteen and with no parents, Lucan was taken into custody by Keevan, and together with Regius they
moved into a small, terraced house in Yorkshire (click for image). He did return to Hogwarts for the beginning of his fourth
year, but dropped out in November after developing PTSD, OCD and night terrors, which severely affected his ability to
function.
For the next four years, Lucan was taught by his brother Keevan, though he did not learn many spells after leaving
Hogwarts, instead focussing on academic work. He also continued with Muggle Studies in his own time, though did this in
secret and without his brothers' knowledge.
It was also around this time that Lucan started to drink, spending many of his evenings in muggle bars and pubs to
drown himself from the terrors and flashbacks which kept him up all night. To put it simply, it was a bad time. He regularly
fell out with his brothers (especially Regius, who had become depressed around the same time), got himself into trouble,
stayed out into the small hours of the night and developed a total disregard for authority. Still, his brothers loved him
regardless, and by the time Lucan was entering adulthood, Keevan's support and gentle encouragement (with a little bit of
tough love) had put him back on the right track.
At the age of twenty, Lucan had already begun correcting the errors in his ways. He set out to receive his apparition
licence, and passed his test on the first try. He also began to search for a job, though his PTSD made this particularly
difficult, and so he spent several years working on overcoming his social anxiety.

[2026 - 2036]
In 2027, when Lucan was twenty-three, he met Esmerelda Beswick, a muggle accountant from the outskirts of
Manchester. A year later, he had moved in with and married her, though it was more out of convenience and fear than love:
Lucan had never been cared about by a woman before, and was afraid that this would be his only chance. Unfortunately, she
was emotionally manipulative, having several affairs as well as constantly belittling Lucan over his insecurities. She also
had a lot of trouble coping with Lucan's night terrors, and would stay in hotels for weeks at a time to avoid having to wake
up to his screaming.
Having accepted his wife's remarks as the truth, Lucan slipped into believing that he was worth little more than she said
he was. His social anxiety returned, along with a depression that further thwarted his ability to get a job. For almost ten
years, Lucan stayed at home, living as a muggle, writing poetry and assembling/designing outfits (a new found hobby of
his).

[2037 - present]
Eventually, in 2038, Lucan and Esmerelda mutually agreed to divorce. She had wanted children, but deemed Lucan unfit
to take care of them, and Lucan had had enough of his wife's criticisms. They parted on neutral terms, living together for
another month whilst the new White manor was constructed. Then, he travelled to Napier, New Zealand, to begin his new
life.

</SIZE>

tumblr_m7l4yymz5g1qdla2ro1_250.gif
tumblr_m7l4yymz5g1qdla2ro5_250.gif
tumblr_m7l4yymz5g1qdla2ro3_250.gif

F A M I L Y
Sail on silver girl, sail on by
<i>
</i>

"Today is far from Childhood -- But up and down the hills, I held her hand the tighter --
Which shortened all the miles."
- Emily ****inson

<SIZE size="50">
2ro2jys.gif

R O L E P L A Y S
Your time has come to shine, all your dreams are on their way
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="times new roman"><SIZE size="50">In Progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back