Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Connor was miserable. There was no other word for it. Hogwarts was... huge, and scary, and he already felt as though he was failing at being here. Eric had already fought someone trying to protect him, and all Connor had done was cower and cry. That was all he was good at. He had tried to be tough and strong like his brother, but there was no point. Connor was weak, and everyone at Hogwarts was going to see how weak he was. He had been cowering in his dorm ever since Eric had gotten into the fight, but that just couldn't last forever, and Connor knew it. He was going to need to get out there again soon, and he was going to do his best. After thinking about it, Connor had decided to start small. Surely reading in the lounge couldn't annoy anyone. He could keep to himself but still be around people, and nobody would pick on him, and Eric wouldn't show up and fight anyone, and it would all be fine. So he made his way into the crowded room, head down and arms wrapped around his book. Connor was going so fast he barely saw where he was going, until he had bumped into another boy. Stumbling back in surprise, Connor looked up at the boy, feeling his face flush. "I'm sorry!" He said quickly, gripping his book tighter. "It was an accident!"

Alexei hadn't done enough exploring in his new home. And the main reason behind that was because he wanted to be outside more rather than indoors. That was pretty normal for a boy his age, being outside was natural. While he was getting familiar with the castle grounds, Alexei decided today he would do some wandering around inside and see what he could find while exploring. Alexei began exploring on the fourth floor, as it made sense to him the fourth floor was where Hufflepuff house was located at. Alexei found himself aimlessly wandering the corridor then into the student lounge. It was pretty crowded in there, but he didn't mind it one bit. Not even when a boy randomly collided into him. Alexei stumbled back, shaking his head. "It's okay, I'm fine! Are you okay?" Alexei asked the boy, he looked petrified or something like that. Alexei tried to convince the boy that he was really okay.

Connor gripped his book tightly, not quite able to bring himself to look up and see who he had collided with. "I'm sorry!" He repeated. "I wasn't trying to fight you, it was an accident." He rambled quickly, before actually processing that the boy had asked if he was okay. "What? Um... oh. Sorry. I'm alright, I'm sorry." He babbled quickly, finally looking up to recognise one of the roommates he had been too shy yet to talk to. "Oh... hi." Connor said quietly, shrinking down even more at the sight of him.

“Ah…,” Alexei felt instantly uncomfortable, fight him? As in fists are flying and someone is getting kicked in that area, that area?! Alexei shook his head, “No, no, hey I wasn’t going to fight you...that would be mean!” Alexei touches Connor’s shoulders, giving him a friendly pat to console the panic-stricken boy. “You’re Connor, right? I’m Alexei, I’m your dormmate,” Alexei gives the boy a friendly grin. “No, you’re alright. Don’t apologize, wait, was someone else trying to beat you up? Because if they were, we should probably tell a professor.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back