Loving the Air

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Alexia was on her mood again, a happy mood for a happy girl. She decided to play quidditch with her best friend, Alexia already bought a broom and owled Sukie even though they just a few miles. She stood up from her bed and to her trunk, getting some clothes that are comfortable.

Alexia wore a stripe shirt, knee length brown skirt and heels. Being with Sukie all the time, she's beginning to be a girly type now. Alexia sigh as she took her new broom out, she went out of her dorm, zoom pass the common room and into the quidditch pitch. She looked around for Sukie, as always his late.

Sukie had received Alexia's owl that morning around breakfast. Thrilled, he almost ran to his dormitory to change. Changing into a light baby blue cotton shirt and leggings, Sukie walked towards the Quidditch Pitch with his pink broom. "Hey Alexia, waited long?" he asked, hugging his best friend.

Letting go, Sukie looked around. "Race you to that hoop there," he said with a big smile, as he flew up.

Alexia turned around as she recognize the voice behind her, "About time." Sukie hugged her and then letting go he said to race at the hoop. Sukie already flew up while her, she's still at the ground. Alexia narrowed her eyes and jump up to her own broom. "i'm going to catch you." She shouted as she flew up with an impact.

Sukie laughed as he watched Alexia fly up to catch him. Zooming in the air in great speed, he did some somersaults in the air, showing off to Alexia. "Come and catch me if you can darling," he said with a laugh, flying further and further away from her.

Alexia even flew faster, just to catch Sukie. "Show off..." She said and then laugh. As they where flying, Alexia was getting dizzy. Maybe its her first time without her father with her while flying in the open. Alexia stopped in mid-air, "I'm getting dizzy."

Sukie laughed. He then realized Alexia's face had changed a little. "Oh dear," he said calmly. "Do you want to rest first?" he asked. Reaching into his pocket, he too out a small tin. Opening the lid of the tin, he could see a dozen handmade sushi's in there. I made these, want some?" he asked, taking out two pairs of hot pink chopsticks. "You should eat one, there's celery in there, helps to cure dizziness," he said with a small smile.

Sukie had flew on to her and was beside her, "No, its ok. I'm just not suitable without my Father." She explained, When Sukie had took out a small tin out of his pocket and saw her favorite, Sushi. Sukie had offered a chopstick and handed to her, Alexia took it. "Thanks." She said softly. Alexia took one and eat it, remembering they are floating in mid-air she chuckled.

Sukie smiled as he ate the sushi he made. Everyone who had ever tasted his sushi loved it. Sukie smiled proudly. He was Japanese, and the best sushi makers were of course, the Japanese. "Eat some more, don't be shy, it will make you feel better," he said passing her more sushi. "Want some sashimi/raw salmon?" he asked, reaching for a tin in his other pocket. "I love salmon," he said, licking his lips.

"Maybe not all, ok. I don't want to go at the hospital wing." Alexia said joking. "I love sashimi, my mom always cook us japanese, chinese and korean dishes. That's why my mom and dad has some restaurants all over the world."Alexia explained while chunking sashimi into her mouth.

Sukie laughed. "Oh that's great, I love Korean and Chinese dishes!" he said excitedly, as he ate his sushi. "Hey Alexia, do you want to join my "I live Pink" club?" he asked excitedly. "Me and my friend, Lucy run it although I'm still a leader," he said with a big smile.

Sukie laughed. "Don't worry, you're so sweet, everyone will like you," he said with a chuckle. "I have some friendly Slytherins in too, there's the second year Shinta, and there's the fabulous Daisy Harrison. We have our nails painted the same color too," he said excitedly about Daisy. "Lucy and my childhood friend Kaede will be in it too. But you hsave to like pink and wear pink to the meetings, if you want to be a member of course," he continued.

Alexia gap her mouth a little, "Slytherin's? there are Slytherin's in your club?" She asked a little shocked. that would be a surprise She thought to her self, Alexia nodded. "Ok, i'll try." She said and sigh, Alexia took a another sushi and stuff it on her mouth.

Sukie laughed again. "Don't worry, they'll like you. They're really friendly and they have a great sense if style. Remember, i only invite fashionista in the I Love Pink club," Sukie reminded her with a wink, ads he ate his sahimi with some wasabi. He loved wasabi. Everybody in his family could eat wasabi, even though Kaede couldn't. Sukie missed Kaede. He was happy to hear that she was attending Hogwarts ths year too. He had heard she was sorted into Hufflepuff. Sukie loved Hufflepuff. Sukie flicked his hair, and continued eating his sushi.

"i'm full, do you want to go down now?" Alexia asked Sukie and then looked at the ground, she felt being cradle in the air and she ants to go for a nice sleep at the common room for a little bit or somewhere she could find peace at the very moment. "Aren't you tired?" She asked again.

Sukie nodded. "Yeah, tired for the chewing," he replied with a chuckle. "So you wanna have somemore relax flying or go someone else to chill?" he asked Alexia.

Alexia chuckled, too. "Maybe somewhere, where would you like?" She asked Sukie this time. Alexia was beginning to be irritated at the position she was in, her broom handle was between her thighs. She move a little to change position when, she out of balance herself. Alexia got on time to hold her handle broom but she's like a bat hanging around.

Sukie stared in horror as Alexia almost slipped off her broom. Stunned but what that had just happened, he flew closer to her, to try to save her. "Hold on Alexia!" he said, as he placed both hands on both her hands to help lift her up. After years of training in Taek kwon do, Sukie could lift up heavy loads in his arms. "Can you reach?" he asked, trying his best to make sure she won't fall off.

Alexia couldn't hold anymore when Sukie flew to her. She tried to reach his hand but to no avail, "Your hand are too sweaty." She said reaching for his other hand. "I can't hold on, my own hands are beginning to get sweaty." Alexia looked down, it was 15 meters from the ground. Please, i don't want to die yet. She thought and closed her eyes. This is her last chance, Alexia reached again for Sukie. But this time her other hand slipped at the broom handle making her fall. Its was 15 meters from the air.

Sukie bit his lip when he watched Alexia fall to the ground. "Oh dear!" he exclaimed, flying towards her as fast as he can. He didn't want Alexia hurt. Sukie got off his broom and ran towards Alexia. "Are any bones broken? Can you hear me? Do you want to go to the hospital wing?" he asked her. Sukie was getting worried. And when he was worried, his face turned as pink as the nail polish on his fingernails.

Alexia knows that Sukie went after her, she felt pain all over. Number one was her head, she tried to hold it and opened her eyes and she did. Alexia felt sticky gooey on her head, "Oh my god, Sukie. Blood!" She said shocked, number one revelation, Alexia's afraid of blood. After seeing her hands full of blood, she went blackout.

[[I think its time for the hospital wing]]

Sukie stared at the blood. He was actually scared of blood. "I'll bring you to the hospital wing," he replied, lifting her up with his hands.

Here's the thread. Just click.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back