Lovegood Mansion.

Luna Lovegood

Luna peeked out of her bed room window.It was eight in the morning and Luna had just woken up.She was expecting Katie and the Olsens.She was very exited and hoped that they would like the house.she had a shower and went downstairs to keep everything ready for them.She was extremely surprised when she saw that the living room had been cleaned very nicely by the house-elf that she had hired for the night.She gave a bag full of galleons to the elf,who was looking extremely tired.As it dissapeared with a small POP!Luna scanned the polished funiture with delight.She went into the kitchen to make some tea and snacks for the Olsens.

"Mom,Katie where is the house.I am tired.Wish we could apparate or something"said dan in an undertone."Is it that mansion?Aunt Luna said it was a mansion ya Katie"dan asked and started walking towards the mansion.He had been levitating his trunk and his hand was aching in pain.

Katie walked together with Aunt Gracy."Daniel,stop complaining."she snapped at Danniel's complains.then she looked at the mansion that Danniel had seen.It looked very old and it was made of bricks.Katie knew that it would be really nice from inside.It was big and had five stories.Katie went up to the front porch and rang the bell.She hoped that her room would be nice,although she could live in several rooms because the place was very big.

"Aunty Luna,Aunty Luna"Dan shouted thinking th ebell woul dbe out of order since th house was too old.

"Kids keep it down"said Gracy with a smile.The door opened and there stood Luna Lovegood,Gracy's cousin, she was brightly smiling at her.Still the same as she had been in her school days,pale with long hair and she was able to keep staing at someone without blinking more than a normal person."hello Luna"said Gracy giving her a hug.

Katie saw the door open and her mom emerged from behind it."You see,the bell works fine."she said still in the argument."Mom,this bell works fine doesnt it?"she asked Luna instead of hugging her which task was being done by Aunt Gracy.
"Dont think our house is that old Danniel."she shot again at Danniel.Katie was extremely annoyed by Danniel fussing arround about her and Grande's break up.He just made her feel misrable.She knew whom Grande was now dating.Every time she had forgotten about it,Dan would pass a comment which would make her remember.Katie had decided that she would not be telling Luna but Danniel was boasting arround about his and Kasey's relationship and how the never had a row.

Dan saw his aunt and smiled at her."hello aunt.How are you doing?"he asked entering the masion."Thanks for inviting us,though I was going to come as i needed to talk to you about something important"he said eyeing Katie.why is Katie not atlking to aunty luna about this?Sh eought to tell ehr so she can get off it.She would get someone better though she must have liked grande, why did grande leave katie?For whom he thought.

Katie walked into the house,which lookedd extremely humungus (sp?).She knew that she could choose her own bedroom and tell her mom to magically design it.She could have the plesure of her life in this hous but now nothing was worrying her more than Danniel.She couldnt tell her mom that She broke up with her boy friend.It was something that didnt matter to her at all,she knew she could get a million boys tailing her if she wished but she wanted to concentrate on her studies and that was why she was ignoring Grande.but Danniel was kind of teasing her by now.
"Mom,has things more inportant to do than to listen to your senseless reports,Danniel.If you cant help it,dont make it worse."she snapped.Katie felt like she could blow up with anger anytime.But for the first time she noticed that she didnt look at the mansion's exterior nicely.She turned arround and walked out of the door.The place was beautiful.It was a like a palace.The roof was bright red and the walls had stones of different textures.The windows were all in different sizes and shapes framed with pech metal.The balcony had beautiful designs and it was the most beautiful house she had ever seen.

Katie could not hold the sudden chage of feeling.She felt like just staring at the house all day.She decided that she would first explore the house.She walked in again and hugged her mother.Then she let go off. and started admiring the main hall way.

((I'll post my bedroom ,dining room,living room and other rooms soon.))

Luna was completely confused why Katie was acting odd.She saw Katie run out of the house again and wished all the homework hant dirven her mad."Dont mind her Danniel,she is acting abit wierd."said Luna peeking out of the door.The Katie rushed into the house and hugged her."Katie,did you like this house?"she asked her as they broke apart."I think you will have to bring home friends of school at holidays because I havent seen any residents here."she explained but Katie wasnt listening,she was looking at the hallway.
-------------------------------------------
The Exterior:
outside_bishops_palace-1.jpg

Gracy was disturbed due to Katie and Dan's behaviour, they were acting childish and she was fed up with dan making him uderstand that he shouldnt bother to make Katie tell her secret if she dosent want."Your masion is beautiful, I must say"she said with a smile."How many rooms does it have?"she aksed.

"Aunt Luna, where is my room.I need to change, I am so tired of this train journey."he said.

"Yeah mom,I love the way this house looks from outside so now I wanna see how it looks from inside."she said cheerfully,"Have you explored it through?"she asked.
"Yeah the ride was kind of tireding."she agreed with Dan."By the way,did you find any magical being in here?"she asked.Katie loved exploring old places and learning things about them.She would probably be an archeologist if she would be a muggle.
"Hey mom do you think there could be any ghosts here?"she asked,"I could probably have someone to hangout with"she laughed.

"Oh!how excting hanging out with ghosts, if there are any I bet they wil scare you first.Because the ghost will think that you will steal his glory you know."he said."Mom, Is dad going to come here?"he asked."I want to see him."he said.

"Well there are many rooms and Its you who has to choose,but for now leave your luguage here and go fresh up."she said pointing at the stairs."First floor the door at the end of the corridor and there is another one in the first bedroom."and Katie all your clothes are in the same room."she instructed.

((Lets have such a header in every post.
Room/Floor:
Actions:
Reply Needed From: okay?))

(okay.
Stairs.
Reply from Katie.
)

Dan was willing to levitate his luggage but aunt luna sai to leave it and he started climbing the stairs to at a time.He entred one of the rooms and jumped on the bed.He was feeling to tired to standup and so he decided to have a short nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back