Lovegood Mansion.

Luna Lovegood

Luna had just arrived at New Zealand,and stepped into her new but old mansion.This was a mansion which was old and the muggles feared that it was haunted.It was on a hill called Cranberry Hill,which was a hundred kilometers from Canberra in Australia.She had decided to have someone help her to clean up the place before Katie,her daughter would arrive.
She walked silently through the fifth floor examining the walls care fully.The wallpapers were all torn down and now and then mice would pass by her leg,startling her.As she walked she kept flicking her wand and murmuring spells which made furniture appear at that point.She suddenly stopped as an idea poped into her mind.
I think calling the Olsens would be best was her last thought before she rushed down the stairs to the third floor.It was a place which she had already turned into a zoo(of magical creatures).She walked past all kinds of cages and creatures within them when she finnaly came to an abrupt spot.She recognised a cage with long golden bars and a swing made of silver.Inside it,was more beautiful than the cage,a white snowy owl.
Snowy-Owl2.jpg

"Binky,"she said in her normal calm voice,"What a nice day it is,wouldnt you like to go visit Katie?"she said ,opening the door of the golden cage.She watched her as the owl fluttered its wings and swished out of the cage and onto the nearby window pane.
She flicked ther wand again and a quill,a bottle of ink and two pieces of parchment appeared.She scribbled down short and simple notes on them.
"Here,take these with you,she said tying the two rolls of parchments to the owl's leg.She memorised what they had been about.
The first one was to her cousin ,Gracy,to call her to Luna's new house and other to Katie,to ask her how everything was going on.
She watched her as the owl spread its wings and took flight,dissapearing in the dusky sky.

Roswald had been traveling by with his broom, when he notice in old Mansion, which seem occupy by someone new. He flew down, to see who were the new tenants were and decided to knock on the door. If they were muggle he can play off as a sale men, if it was someone of his kind he wanted to know who it was. He waited for somone to answer his attendance.

((Hi you don't mind if I join?))

Luna heard the enchanted door being knocked.The noise was echoing through the house.Luna disaparated with a pop! and aparated on the ground floor with yet another POP!
Luna opened the door wondering who it was.It was a man she thought was almost forty."Hello,How can I help you?"she said with her usual friendly smile hoping that it wasnt a muggle.The she noticed a broom which was being hidden.
"Is that a broom?"she asked amazed to see an acutal broom after one whole month.

((Just pretent we are in newzealand.))

"Ah yes" Roswald looked at her a little embarrassed. "Sorry I just wanted to know, who lived here. I work for the ministry, so you can understand my concern" he said lying a little from what he said. "Are you Luna Lovegood?" he asked her. She looked familiar so familiar and he had know her from Hogwarts. Well not really known her, he never talked to her, but he heard of her.

"Yes,I am Luna Lovegood,I'm new in New Zealand,I actually arrived yesterday.Come in."she said,making way for the gentleman to come in,"What is your name?"she asked.She was quite pleased to have a wizard be her first visitor.She knew that her house was not yet ready for a visitor as it was so messy and dirty but she couldnt drive away the wizard.

Roswald enter Luna home. It was very big and old, but it had a nice warm feeling towards it."I'm Roswald Hollawarth" he said. "I usually work in London, but I've been traveling back and fourth for a little while" he turn eyes to Luna, she was a pretty lady but he did not want to disrespect her so he looked away.

"My daughter studies in Hogwarts New Zealand,"she explained and my other in law will be coming to Australia soon,"she said .They walked to the living room,which was a big room with a little furniture.There were several windows through which sunlight poured into the room.Luna led the way to a fine wood table and two coaches tucked into it."So would you like tea or coffee?"she asked with a smile.

"Oh you too, my daughter also studies there." he smiled at her. "coffee would be fine" He wasn't sure how long he will be staying . Raziel must be waiting for him at the department, but he could not help but stay a little longer. "Nice home you got here" admiring its old fashion way.

An owl hooted though a window of the Lovegood Mansion and landed infront of Luna.The owl was getting excited and was suppose to carry back an immediate reply

Dear Luna,

How are you?It has been long since we have met and its an honour that you invited us to spend the Holidays with you.I am packing my bags at present and will arrive their soon.Then we would pick the children tommorrow.Any last minute thing you wanted to remind me to bring?

Regards
Gracy

An owl landed infornt of Luna and she untied the letter that was tied to its leg.She didnt expect the reply to be this fast.She read the reply and wrote her reply.
Dear Gracy,
I need to do cleaning arround the house so could you go and ick them?and yes,please sent your House-elf here,he could help me.

Regards,
Luna
She tied the letter to the owl's leg and went into the kitchen to make some coffee.She returned after some minutes with two cups of cofee.Roswald had a choice more like Katie.Katie loved cold coffee,cappuccino and all kinds of coffe but Luna thought that coffee was for older people.
"Here,"she said placing a mug in front of Roswald and sipping some coffee form her mug.She sat on the other chair.

"Thank you" Roswald sat across from her and sip some of Luna coffee. Not bad he though. He barley drank coffee but when he did it tasted wonderful to him. He set his coffee down, folding his hands. "You seem to like old fashion homes ." he pointed out.

"Yes,I do.This house is extremely huge and it might even have magical properties which are not yet found,"she explained,"The muggles think that this house is haunted,but you know,Its not always that muggles are crazy and cant see odd things."She finished sipping from the tea."Would you like a tour?"she asked.

Roswald chuckle. "Sure a tour around your lovely house would be wonderful." He took another sip of his tea, than stood up waiting for Luna to show him around the mansion. It really was big, bigger than his own home. Home. He sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back