Lovebug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roze Castro

OOC First Name
Sierra
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Roze didn't know why she was even here. She didn't have a date. She didn't have a crush. She didn't even have a best friend to come hang out with.

She walked around making small talk with a few of her classmates that she had been partners with, or sat next to in class, not really sticking with anyone long. After she had talked to everyone she knew, she walked to a corner and stood there awkwardly wtching all the other girls and their friends or their dates.

"Maybe I should just go," she thought. "There's no point in being here if I don't have anyone to hang out with..." Roze sighed as she looked at the girls that seemed to have been bitten by the lovebug.

Hyacin was wandering around. She attended the valentine danced though she haven't had a date. Date doesn't matter,she thought. She went to the buffet table and get some drinks. As she drunk,she saw someone who was alone. The girl was unfamiliar to Hyacin but she didn't mind. She feels that the girl was alone just like her. She get another drink and walked toward the girl in the corner. " Hi miss," she said in a deep manly voice while offering the drink she got from the table. She laughed, "I was joking,I'm Hyacin by the way" she said in her original cheerful voice. "It seems that you don't have any companion, can I be your company for a while?" Hyacin asked. The girl looks like older than her so it felt odd to invite an older girl but she doesn't mind.

Just as Roze was about to leave the dance, she heard a deep voice next to her. Confused and slightly creeped out, she turned to the side to see a girl around her age standing there offering a drink. She relaxed a bit and took the offering.

"Hi. Uhm, Thanks." Roze smiled as the girl introduced herself and asked to hang out with her.

"Yeah, definitely! I'm Roze." She said, relieved to have someone to talk to. "What year are you?" She asked. She hadn't seen her in any of her classes so she definitely wasn't a second year. She hadn't seen her in the common room either, so she probably wasn't a Gryffindor. Roze was excited to finally talk to someone outside of her classes. She was shy and still trying to get used to this whole wizarding magic thing.

Hyacin was relieved when Roze accepted the drinks. For her it's a good sign that she also wanted her to be her companion. She smiled when Roze asked what is Hyacin's year. "I'm a first year Hufflepuff,"she said. She looked around the great hall to saw that the other students were having fun, " Why are you alone? I saw your going to leave. Is there a problem?" She asked intrigue. "Why don't you enjoy the night as well?" she said invitingly.

"Cool. I'm a second year Gryffindor." Roze replied after Hyacin answered her question.

"Oh, well, I don't really have many friends or even a crush to come drool over, so I was just going to leave. I'm shy," She said the last part a little more quietly, looking down slightly and smoothing out her bright red knee-length dress, which just enhanced the truth in the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back