Love, True Love

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
Letter said:
Axel,

I hate that i had to go back to school after we got engaged, I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I have this huge list of all these things i want to know but Saveli, you remember Sav she was the pretty blonde with me that punched you, sorry about that. Anyways she said that it would overwhelm you if i asked to many so I picked three. What's your favorite color and where did you go to school, and oh! What's your last name???

-Love
Viviana Nacht!
[/color]
<i></i>

Letter said:
Dear Viviana.

Sorry for not responding to your last four letters. I suppose I should answer your questions, tell Saveli I am grateful to her for limiting your questions. I don't have a favourite colour, I graduated Durmstrang and my last name is Warrick, in fact you might know my cousin Felix Warrick, I think he's head boy now?"

Axel.

</FONT>
Axel!

I am so glad to hear back from you! i was worried something might have happened! I'm glad it didn't though! Felix! Yeah he had a thing with Sav but i think she decided to just be his friend. Viviana Warrick sounds lovely! I can't wait. What are you doing now? More school or do you have a job? I've always wanted to work with ancient runes! We should definitely get together over the brightstone weekend though and do something! There's a lovely inn in New Zealand we could meet up and plan!

-Viv
<FONT font="monaco">
[/color]

Viviana

I can see why my cousin may have had a thing for her. Though I hope he never got on her bad side, she has a mean right hook. I am currently between things, doing some travelling. Though now everyone is back at school it isn't as fun without my best friend, so I suppose I should start looking for a job. I can't promise I'll be able to make it to Brightstone, but let me know when it is and I'l see what I can do.

Mild respect and admiration,

Axel.

</FONT>
LETTER said:
Axel,

She's gorgeous i know! I've never been hit by her but I bet she does know how to hit. She's strong! That's why she's my best friend! Her boyfriend is pretty nice too! Your best friend!? Is that the adorable ginger boy you were with? He seemed really nice! i bet he's a great best friend! Do you like Runes! It's a fun thing and perhaps you can do something with it to! But if you make it to Brightstone I'll treat us to food and I'm sure we can find tons of things to do together! I was also wondering how far out you want to set our wedding date?

-Love
Viviana
<FONT font="monaco">
[/color]

Viviana,

Yes, I don't plan on getting on her bad side again, you might need to give me some tips on keeping her on side.
I'd suggest giving my cousin a heads up, he likes her so he won't see it coming if she goes for him. I can't say I do like runes, I mean its just weird symbols, what is so interesting? Okay, I'll come to Brightstone, just let me know when and I'll be there, it might be fun to take a break from my incessant job seeking, don't ever graduate, life after school is difficult.

Axel.

LETTER said:
OhMGEE!

I'm sorry I've been so busy preparing for end of semester things I got caught up. I totally forgot to even visit the owlry i swear I'll make it up to you when we see each other during brightstone! Anyways, I figure we can meet at the inn where I'm renting a room and get dinner and plan for the wedding and everything! It'll be so much fun. Meet me probably around December 21st? Or owl me at my other adress. It's on the back of the photo enclosed!!

PS It was my dress for my last ball. I'm so bummed but I loved all my years here!
fcb903754ed60777860e4d51f23d3539.jpg

Viv,

Wow, just wow. I've never wished I attended Hogwarts before but I would loved to have been at that dance. The more I think about it the more I'm looking forward to seeing you. December 21st is fine, come alone as I don't fancy getting another punch in the face.

PS I'm sure you'll look even better in your wedding dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back