Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The first Quidditch game of the season had gone very well. Of course, the Quidditch party hadn't gone as well. They'd somehow dropped Lucas, onto Conner's ex, who kissed Lucas. Connor was Lucas' ex, and while Connor hadn't seen it, Linden had, and Jordie had seen how it had upset their keeper. The Hufflepuff boys were so dramatic. And it left Jordie feeling very lonely. He wanted to be kissed too. It felt like he was the only boy on the team not getting any attention. He decided it was more than time to see his boyfriend. Jordie sent a note before walking to the student lounge and falling onto a couch. He wanted attention, and Nate was already taking too long. Jordie draped himself over the edge of the couch, his fingers and hair brushing the floor as he whined lightly.

Nate saw Jordie's game against Ilvermorny and he understood that it surely was really exhausting, so he wasn't surprised to see the note from Jordie. Nate fastly switched his clothes to the better-looking ones and had a fast shower to smell good, as he knew that Jordie would love that. No way that Nate wasn't a hard trying for his boyfriend, but with all that, he was a bit late. "I'm late, I know, come here," Nate fell into the couch waiting for Jordie to cuddle up with him as he always did.

Jordie lit up when he heard the voice, immediately scrambling to get up and moving over to settle down in Nate's lap. "You're very late," he pouted, draping his arms over Nate's shoulders. "I coulda died, I've been so neglected," he sighed dramatically, flipping his hair out of his eyes. "Kisses should help make up for it," he hinted not-so-subtly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back