Louis is extremely bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Madame Gray
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
So Louis here is a new character, and he needs social life! So he needs some people to help him with life here in HNZ.
We need:
-A rival-friend preferably a boy, but if you think a girl can be his rival, then let's hear what she's got. :)
-Other friends normal, abnormal, weirdos. Anyone can be his friend.
-A love interest? I dunno if Louis can handle something like this, but he can try.
-Family members! I want a cousin for Louis, but it depends on what you think you can do. :D

I want to make the cousin BUT I don't know what kind of a cousin you want, I'm very lame on rping a boy IC and a bit good on rping with girl IC.

But as of now, I can only offer Narcissa for you, anything from the selection is fine :)

Narcissa can be one of Louis' friends. And as for the cousin issue, it's fine if you make a girl. If possible, I want the cousin to be the 'violent' type. I think that would be fun, especially if it's a girl. xD
But still, I think it still depends whether you're comfortable RPing a character like that.

A friend will be nice BUT fyi, she's a bit an attention seeker, rich (very), but has a soft side on animals xD plus spoiled.
And about the cousin, should I take your last name or I can pick whatever I want? And I can manage being 'Violent' as well, I've been playing IC's that is violent :)

Is this cousin fine with you? And could you start it please, I have to figure this IC's bio :)

Hey if you want Maia here to be a cousin. Her surname is French. Purdue- "For God" in french. She was born in England, but would most likely have French relations, as she visited the country every summer as a child. Also could be interesting with the age gap. Her CD's link is in her siggie, if you want to take a peek.

I can be the abnormal friend for him xD I need to role play Makaylah more, I haven't used her in a while :x

Louis de Lenfent said:
@Makaylah Sure. xD Can you start the RP? I'm really bad at it. xD
Yup will pm you the link

Nathalie here can be a friend.. :)

she's someone who is a far cry from the perfect lady that everyone pictures her to be ,though prim, elegant, Nathalie has both a rough and a very sweet side. She is very protective over her friends and cares deeply for them.

She's from Beauxbatons as well. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back