Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[A bit overdue...]

After the fiasco at the Second Triwizard Task, Isabella had been bombarded with letters from home to her dismay.

Izzie,
Are you okay? What happened? Did you get hurt? Stay in your common room, that's the safest place to be right now. If you don't feel safe there, you can always go to Durmstrang. Write back asap so I know you're alright! Love you.

Your father,
Charlie

Isabella!
I've just heard what happened at the Triwizard Tournament, did you go? Are you okay? Is the school safe? I don't think they're doing a good enough job if the Headmistress can get kidnapped... Oh this is just like in my sixth year, you know my mother didn't think Hogwarts was safe enough so she transferred me to Beauxbatons. If you want you can always go there, away from harms way. It's your call Isabella...

With love always, Your mother,
Daphne

Bella!
Bella please tell me you're okay! Your parents are completely freaking out so please respond right away. Are you staying out of harms way like you know you should be? Keep up with your schoolwork. I know the school is keeping you all safe so don't push their boundaries Bella. I know the way you can be... I love you and miss you!

Pammy

Isabella sighed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't feeling really chatty lately so she only took out one piece of parchment and wrote to all three of them at once.

Dear Mom, Dad, and Pammy,

I'm fine. I'm safe. I'm staying out of trouble. And I'm staying at Hogwarts.
Our family has nothing to do with this kidnapping does it?

-Bella

She looked down at her excuse of a letter and shrugged. Maybe she was just having a bad day but she didn't feel like she needed to write anything more. The question she asked had been bugging her since the kidnapping and although she had more pride and respect for family in knowing they wouldn't do anything to ruin their family name, she still had to ask. She made her way slowly up to the Owlery and called down a random owl. "Please send this to the Chaos family in Italy," she said, unaware that her family had moved to New Zealand. "Here's a treat," she added, pulling one out of her messenger bag.
After the owl took flight she didn't feel like going back down to the castle so she leaned against the stone wall and slid down so she could sit and think in silence.

Daphne had been at her home in New Zealand gardening when an owl hooted over her, with a letter. "Oh my, finally!" she said dropping her stuff and picking up the letter. She'd been so worried about how Isabella was doing after the Triwizard Tournament. She summoned an owl treat and gave it to the owl before it took off. She opened it, knowing it must be from Isabella since neither she nor her husband worked anymore. "Oh that girl!" she said angrily as she read the shortness in the letter and the tone of it. She went inside to show her husband and Pamela the letter. "It took so long for it to get here, I forgot we never told her we moved to New Zealand! She must still think we're in Italy!" Daphne said guiltily. It had been her idea to move and her explanation was that she wanted to be closer to Isabella. So far it hadn't been working. "I'm going to write back to her!" she yelled as she ran to her study.
Isabella!
Thank godness you're safe! Your letter took forever to get here, but the reason is because I think you sent the owl to Italy. Honey, we live in New Zealand now! Surprise! We kept our old house in Italy but we moved to Inglewood, New Zealand. It's not too far from the city where Hogwarts is located, isn't that nice? Now that we live closer, and if you feel things still aren't safe at your school, you can always be home schooled! By the way, your father's heard word that you and the Snows aren't speaking, or something happened involving a boy. Is this true? You know how he feels Isabella!
By the way Isabella, I hope you didn't express your concern about your family being involved in the kidnapping business. You know your Uncle and Great Uncle are still trying to clear their names, you'll ruin it for them! Don't ever ask those types of questions again.
Anyway, we miss you lots dear! Henry is back in his pond, and your father is taking excellent care of Wonder, as well as Pamela taking care of the rest of your pets. Hope to hear from you soon, and say hi to Wendy's new owl, Weasley! He's cute isn't he? She named him after reading one of those books your father has about Voldemort's defeat.
Write back soon!

Love always,
Your Mother,
Daphne Chaos
"Weasley!" she called the cute Earless Owl. "Send this to Isabella Chaos at Hogwarts New Zealand," she said brightly to the owl, ruffling its feathers affectionately. It rested on her fingers as she led it outside, and finally took flight.

Dear Bella,

I miss you more then you can ever know. I'm sorry I had to leave without saying good bye, the nurse was quite persistant that I was sent home straight away. I cannot write much, but know that I miss you and I wish I was with you.

Love,

Aiden Lorka

Isabella had just gotten in a fight with Theo and Alyssa after trying to apologize to Theo, and after calming down she wanted to go find Aiden and tell him what happened. She hadn't seen him since the day after they'd gone to Brightstone when he said he had been feeling sick but at the time, Bella hadn't thought anything of it. Now she was beginning to worry but couldn't find where he was.

She wandered around the school as usual when suddenly an owl swooped down and dropped a letter on her head and took off. She looked down and picked up the letter, immediately noticing Aiden's handwriting. She thought it a bit weird that he'd be writing to her so formally when they went to the same school and attended classes together; he could've just passed her a note. Perplexed, she unfolded the letter and read it quickly since it was so short. She gasped and looked up at the sky, searching for the bird again, as if to ask it what had happened to Aiden.

What? was all that ran through Bella's mind. How could this be? Sure he felt sick but what could it possibly be so that he'd be sent home? She looked down at the letter and re-read it three times, trying to let it sink in, trying to find an explanation between his lines. She began breathing heavily, unable to decipher herself if she was huffing because she was mad, or because she was on the verge of tears.

She crumpled up the letter in her fist as tears spilled from her eyes. Hadn't she done enough crying for today? First the fight with Theo, now this. It just isn't fair! she thought stubbornly. She ran outside the castle, not knowing where she was going, but certainly not going to the Owlery to write back to him. She was too angry at the moment, though it was childish to be. How could he leave her like that? After everything they'd endured to be together! Isabella ran and ran until the pain of her knees crashing against the hard ground matched the pain she felt inside...

</COLOR>
~~For Aiden's RP purposes~~ :p
<COLOR color="lightseagreen">
After Bella had calmed down from the shock of Aiden's letter and she'd slept it off, she returned to the Owlery the next day to finally write back to him. She walked up to the tower and pulled out Aiden's letter that was wrinkled from when she had crushed it in her hands and she smoothed it out as she re-read it for the millionth time.

It held very little information about Aiden but it was the last piece of him she had left so far. She stared at the words 'Love Aiden Lorka' and her little twelve-year-old heart always stuttered for half a second and made a smile appear on her face.

She sat against the stone wall and took out her parchment, ink, and quill. She unscrewed the bottle and dipped her quill in it quickly, her hand flying across the paper. Soon there were balls of crumpled parchment all around her as she kept re-writing the letter and finally settled on a simple one to send him.

Aiden,

What is it that you are sick of? It must be terrible if you had to leave school. I hope you are doing everything possible to get well fast so you can come back to school. And I'm sorry if you have to stay at home with Gaspard and your new sister, I hope that isn't too bad. I miss you so much Aiden! I'll be patiently waiting for you back at school but until then, I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Isabella Chaos
Bella looked over the letter, finally deciding it wasn't too desperate or cheesy, though she still bit her lip in fear of that. She sighed sadly and stood up, finding a free owl to deliver the letter to him. "Err, send this to Aiden Lorka," she said simply, not even knowing which home, or rather, which country, he was staying at. She gathered her materials, folded his letter carefully, and put it back in her pocket where she stored her wand, now making it a habit to carry the letter around with her, at least until a new one came.

Dearest Isabella,

I have Spattergroit, and if it wasn't contagious I would be at school with you, hopefully that little brat I have to call my sister catches it. I have a little bit more bad news. Gaspard might send me to Durmstrang, I know this isn't at all what you want to hear after everything you sacrificed, after everything we sacrificed. I only hope you will have friends with you and that this isn't hurting you. If I do come back to Hogwarts it will have to be next year, possibly, but I don't know. Will you wait for me? If not I can understand but I'd rather if you did. Now I must go, Gaspard doesn't want me writing in my condition, I hope you write me back soon, think before you respond though, I want you to be as happy as possible.

Love Aiden.

After Isabella had received Aiden's second letter, she had to admit she felt worse than she had before. It was bad enough not having Aiden around, but for him to actually go to another school once he was cured? But from what Bella had heard of Gaspard, she expected him to do something like this. She wrote back immediately and tried not to make it sound like she was really hurting.
Aiden
I'm so sorry to hear that you have Spattergroit! It must be awful, but I know you'll get through it, you're a Gryffindor remember?:p Try not to torture Joceline too much hehe. Why would you have to go to Durmstrang? It doesn't make sense going to a new school when this school year's almost over! This isn't fair...We had to go through so much to be together and now that we can be, you're taken away from me. But I don't like to focus on that too much, I just remember all of the times that we did spend together and they were perfect. That being said, of course I will wait for you! I didn't almost lose my best friend and endure many fights just to let you go Aiden.
Don't worry about me too much Aiden, I'll be fine. Just get better as fast as you can and try to convince Gaspard to let you come back to HNZ once you're better. Miss you...

Love,
Bells
Isabella bit her lip habitually. Though she had written that she always thought of the times they did spend together before they left, it hurt Bella more than comforted her. It was true she did think of those times often, but mostly she remembered when she would think that those moments wouldn't last forever, and now, it was true. She hugged her letter as if she could somehow send her hug to Aiden, and gave it to an owl to give it to him. She sighed and made her way down the tower, not knowing when she'd next hear from Aiden.

Bella,

I love you.

Aiden

Aiden felt that in this very short letter, that was barely a sentence would say all that needed to be said to Isabella. He hoped that she felt the same way. even though they were 12 he knew what he felt.

It had taken Isabella days to reply to Aiden's most recent letter. She felt bad about not replying right away but what it said he really taken her by surprise. They were only 12, that was the thing that kept running through her mind the whole time. Had Aiden only said it because he didn't think he'd ever see her again? Was he hurt or possibly getting worse? She sighed as she had always thought of the negatives. Perhaps he actually meant it? She didn't know, but she knew that looking at that letter kept her strong throughout her days and that had to mean something. Right?
Aiden,
Even though your letter caught me off guard, made me think about how fast this is actually going, and gave me knots in my stomach as I worried about what it actually meant, all I have to say is...
I love you too.

Please tell me you're doing okay.

Love always,
Bella

Aiden read the letter 3 times over before thinking of what he would respond, slightly surprised he had written the last one and began to write something.
Bella,

I know that letter caught you off guard to be honest it caught me off guard aswell. I hope I can see you again, because I miss you dearly. I am getting a little better but I don't think I'll be able to finish this year of school, I only hope what I did will be enough. Uncle continues to push Durmstrang on Gaspard and I think he is going to listen, especially with Alicia gone now. If I do get better are you still up to be with me over the summer? Because I miss you so much.

Love,
Aiden

Bella was so happy when she'd gotten Aiden's next letter. She missed him so much and it always seemed to affect her day no matter how much she tried to stay happy. As soon as she got it she ran up to her dormitory to write back to him.
Aiden,

The last letter was fine, it keeps me going through each day when you're not here. I miss you soo much! I don't want you to go to Durmstrang! Will you also go there next year? I hope not. : (
I hope you get better by the summer, of course I would still love to see you over the summer!!! Oh I hope you getter better by then! I miss you so much! Well, until then...

Love,
Isabella
Isabella bit her lip in anticipation of seeing Aiden over the summer. She hoped he would be better by then because she felt like her heart would explode of heartache if she couldn't see him!

Aiden smiled lightly as he let a horse cough out and began to write Isabella back.
Bella,

I don't know, I think so, I mean if I start at Durmstrang it is unlikely I'll even come back to New Zealand, I'll probably have to go and live with my Uncle and my Death Eater wanna-be cousins. But let's not think about it, I mean I control Gaspard really, so it shouldn't be so hard to convince him to let me go back to Hogwarts once I get better.
I'll get better by then I can feel it, I mean I'm getting better each day or I feel like it or that could be your letters, I'm not all that sure. Either one I am feeling slightly better.

Love,
Aiden

Aiden let a heavy smile out at this and sent Layla out on her way.

Bella was in the Great Hall, playing with her food rather than eating it. Ever since Aiden left she hadn't really been herself anymore. She instantly lit up when she saw an owl flying towards her. The letters from Aiden were coming more often and she took that as a sign that he was getting better. However as soon as she read it her frown appeared again. She didn't want him going to Durmstrang at all! She excused herself from the table and went to the Owlery to write to him.
Aiden,

It pains me to hear that you might not come back to New Zealand! But it seems like anyone can convince Gaspard of anything huh? If so, I really really hope you're able to convince him to let you come back here.
I'm glad to hear that you feel like you're getting better, I hope you are! I'm getting better too, it's getting easier for me to be cheerful without you here, but I still miss you like crazy. Is it boring staying home all the time? Oh come back already!

Love,
Bells
By now the same owl knew who Isabella was writing to so as soon as she rolled up the parchment, the owl flew down to Bella. She smiled at it and said, "To Aiden of course," and then it took off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back