Lost!!

"really? Why? Do you not like them? Which do you hate more, Hufflepuff(eww), or Gryffindor? Miranda asked with a questioning look in her eyes.

Athene sighed, wishing that they were at the Leakey Cauldron already.

"I try not to associate with people who are not in my own house," she said coolly, "but I'd rather talk to a Gryffindor than a Hufflepuff."

She hated to admit it, but as much as Gryffindors annoyed her, she couldn't stand the idiots that made up the Hufflepuff house.

"I guess that's Ok, but if you don't talk to people outside your house, why are you talking to me, I mean I could be sorted into Ravenclaw,gryffindor, definatly not Hufflepuff, what if im not in slytherin, that means you had talked to some one outside of your house." miranda said that all really quickly, and now was trying to catch her breath, while laughing her head of inside! :)

Athene rolled her eyes. "You're not in a house yet, therefor talking to you is absolutely fine. However, the instant your sorted into a house that is not Slytherin, I'm afraid I'm going to have to forget this meeting ever happened. Especially if your a mudblood."

" Oh ya I can definitley see why your in slytherin....." Miranda mumbles " Of course..because the slytherins think their better that everyone else..." she continued, frowning.

"It's not that, although a lot of us are. It's just that we have our priorities sorted out. We know who would be beneficial to know, and who wouldn't. Life's about the future, and there is no point befriending people who are not going to help develop a successful one," Athene recited. She'd been given the same speech, and so many similar ones, by her parents before.

"Ok....." said Miranda with a slight frown. She seemed to have that little speech memorized, 'I wonder who taught her that," thought Miranda with a small smile, "Who taught you that little lecture?" Miranda said with an empasis on lecture.

"Well it just sounds like you were told that a thousand times over, and well..." Miranda said with a shrug.

"Hmph," said Athene. They were nearly at the Leaky now, and Athene stopped abruptly and turned to the smaller girl. "The Leaky Cauldron entrance is just down there," she said, pointing down the road. "Turn left at the end, you can't miss it. I have to go to the Apothecary, so I'll leave you here."

"Ok, thanks," Miranda called, "Mabye we will see each other at hogwarts!!" Miranda said eagerly.

"Sheesh...." Miranda said quietly, "BYE!!!" Miranda yelled at her.

Athene didn't look back, but raised a hand to acknowledge the fact that she had heard her. She took a side street, and in moments was out of sight.

"Ok then, Here I go..." Miranda said, taking a deep breath, then walked into the leaky cauldron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back