Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna never felt so lost right now and why she needed know Reagan? Our still be friends with him? She felt more alone here when she walked closer to the lake. She valked closer to water and it was a spring season. She never was so despret to be a Maxwell family. Mayby better say no to Austin about Christhmas? Mayby her parents don't wanted be her around with him with a bad repotion. Jenna was crying right now and she was sit to the ground. She needed some time be alone with her emotion.

The last thing that Harrison expected to deal with, was crying teen girls. So actually, he was just having a run around the lake to keep him in form. Almost the last thing he wanted was to not be fit anymore, however, it didn't really seem lucky as he had to stop for the crying girl. It was Jenna, right? One of the Hufflepuff prefects. "Hey Jenna, so... want to join me on my walk? We could have a small talk," Harrison offered in a friendly voice, unsure how to approach the subject. He wasn't a kid anymore and yet, still had no idea how to talk with crying girls.

Jenna hear a little voice and it was a man voice."Hello, professor!" She take deep breath. And then find her pocket mirror to looked her face that cosmetic was not to bad and hoped she looked fine. Jenna walked closed to him. She was lost today friend Tina.

Last edited:
Jenna joined him and Harrison lightly smiled at her as he put his hand on her shoulder, trying to show his support. "So, wanna tell me what happened? Maybe there's something we could handle?" He offered in a friendly voice.

"I don't know professor. Maxwell family is realy powerfull and i just know that all is not true. They hate me for nothing. " She told professor with sad voice. "And it's all lie. I will be fine, professor and i apriciate for help" she smiled professor.

@Professor Harrison Adams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back