Lost, Confused, Angry, Upset

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

Imogen had taken the first flight from heathrow to any place in New Zealand. She had ended up in a place called Nelson. She had no clue this place was: and while Imogen figured that Pixie would not be here, there was no way of being certain.  The girl was young she could be anywhere.  Imogen had no clue where to go. She didn't know where she was and checking into a hotel was out of her price range. It didn't help that the dark overcast and thundering raining made it both difficult to stay focused and see. Her long curly blonde hair now hang limply, with no real position to it. She was thankful that it was raining so hard no person would be able to see that she was crying. There were too many emotions with Imogen she had no idea how to deal with any of them, so they all seemed to come out in the one. She was still angry, but she had never felt so lost and confused in her life. All of these just amounted to tears. Tears that showed that this little Gryffindorian was trying to find her way in a big and scary world.  

Imogen now cursed herself for not buying Pixie a phone. Of course not many 7 year olds had phones, but they lived so far away it would've smart of Immy to think of that. Then she wouldn't have this problem.  But immy had not seen this coming so preparing for it would be out of the question. She was now alone. And somewhere so was her sister and somewhere else was a brother who had no clue he was a day and the third boy of the day family. She wondered if he would look more like Zane or Romeo. If he would be blonde or brunette, and if he'd be green eyed or blue eyed. It was strange to think that she was related to someone she would never know. He would never know her. And at this rate, if Pixie wasn't found, he wouldn't know the truth behind the Day. Imogen couldn't think of the fact that her mother had done such a thing. Imogen would've glad taken him. She would've asked to bring him to hogwarts. Find a women, her boss at work or anyone. Someone to take of him while she studied. 

The streets of Nelson were close to empty which was why she'd put on her Gryffindor jumper. She felt safe in it/ now that she no longer felt safe. Her mind was racing. It was a big Country New Zealand. It would take too long to personally find her. She'd have to keep an eye out for any papers which picutes of missing children. Imogen was tired. She hadn't slept, and she'd just gone back and forth from the same time zone which meant her body was utterly confused. And her arms were aching from pulled her old life behind her. Imogen wanted to sit down. Rest and relax. She walked until she found a bench under a small shelter. Immy dragged herself over and took a seat of the bench. She brought her suitcase right in front of her, before just looking out at the empty street wondering what to do, and hoping that the rain would pass. 

Riley was upset. She had left her home in Nelson feeling bitter and hatred. Her father was away for another christmas. Like he always was. Just a few days prior Riley was excited to be leaving Hogwarts, she was excited to be able to see her father, tell him what had been happening at this new and amazing school. But he didn't care, that much was apparent. Why he couldn't just have one christmas off wasn't. Riley's family had all the money they could ever want, but Riley had discovered over the past years that money wasn't everything. Money certainly didn't bring happiness. So the young blonde had found herself wandering the dripping streets of Nelson, alone and cold.

The young girl was beyond caring about what her mother would be thinking. Her new designer boots were sodden and muddy by this point and splashes of murky water covered the back of her stockings. Her hair, once perfectly curled into small ringlets, was now hangingly limply, raindrops falling from it with every step she took. Her eyes were clouded with tears but she walked on. She had no idea where she was going, but she was going to try and forget home. As she walked past homes, lights on, singing carols, dancing and laughing she wondered what her family would be doing. Her mother was most likely combing her hair or painting her nails. Whilst her Nanny was probably putting her baby brother Laken to sleep. Riley was about to turn the corner of the street when she spotted a small blonde in a Gryffindor jumper. Curious, she approached the shelter the girl was perched on with her suitcase close by. She sat down next to the girl and stared straight ahead. "You go to Hogwarts?" she asked, knowing she must because the Gryffindor jumper was quite a giveaway. "What are you doing out here?" she asked, wondering why the girl had a suitcase with her.

Imogen was growing ever more sleepy. She was so tired that she felt that she could sleep anywhere. She would sleep on this bench if it was necessary. Immy sighed to herself and wondered to herself, if anything that she would do in an effort to find Pixie would be worthwhile. She couldn't go around at school and complain about this. People might not believe her. She had to keep it hidden. She wouldn't be able to tell people she was on the run from her mother and on the hunt to find her sister. It seemed strange to this 13 year old, that some people had a warm home and a good family, and Immy had lost almost every person who she called family. Lost them in one sense or another. Immy, had not noticed a girl approach her. It was only when she sat down next to Immy. Imogen gave a small jump in surprise, she had thought she would be alone. Imogen's deep blue eyes looked from straight ahead to the girl. She didn't know her. She hadn't even seen her. But imogen nodded to the Hogwarts question. Hogwarts. School. What would she do? Of course Imogen couldn't leave there was no way that she could. Then people would know that there was something wrong, and her friends would for sure know that something was up with usually smiley and bubbley Gryffindorian.

"I'm not sure where I am. I think I'm lost. But I can't be lost, because I have no where to go. It confuses me." Imogen said in a weary and shaking voice. It couldn't be helped, she was cold, wet, tired and utterly confused with these new surroundings. "I am so angry, I can feel my blood boiling, but, I can't stop crying. I want to go home." Imogen said, crying even harder. She wanted to go home. But she did not know where her home was anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back