Lost Beyond Belief

Sylvester Valerio

OOC First Name
Juan
Wand
Straight 10 1/2" Flexible Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Sylvester sometimes still couldn't believe how lucky he had gotten. He was still thinking sometimes that he would wake up and this would all be a dream! Him, magic? The idea still seemed a little crazy in his head. He had already written to his family telling them of his journey so far. The sorting hat placed him into Gryffindor and he couldn't have been happier! He didn't know what the other houses were like, but he knew the sorting hat put him there for a reason.

Currently he had some free time and decided to wander the castle. Sylvester heard from other students that there were all kinds of secrets in the castle! He decided he was going to find every one of them, no matter how long it took. As he descended to the third level, he got off there and chose to explore this area. There was a door in front of him and he went right through. He had no idea there was a trophy room! This must be for all the quidditch players throughout the years,' he thought, 'There's gotta be some kind of secret hidden in this room.' No stone would be left unturned when it came to his secret finding skills! After observing all the big trophies he started looking behind the cabinets, looking for any sort of secret.

Recently, Geoff had fallen from a tree near the cliffs. The cliffs in which are abandoned, thus losing his house 20 points. On top of that, as he and Silus wanted to leave the hospital wing, they were forced to stay extra. Perhaps due to their misconduct. His fall had left Geoff bruised and scratched up; maybe a little black above his right eye. It felt good to be able to walk freely again--to stretch his limbs and get rid of the soreness. On top of that, cramps in his back began to form due to his lack of stretching.

Today, Geoff was back to his adventures of exploring the enormous castle. Secrets and mysteries loomed in every area of the place. Finally, after being released from the hospital wing, he could move his legs and stand up. He felt a sense of euphoria after being confined for almost 2 days. It was probably the longest time he had sat still since birth. Geoff was a child who although could sit still, chose not to. Rather, he chose to explore and expand in every way possible. After losing his house 20 points, Geoff felt obligated to somehow make it up to his fellow Gryffindors. Good grades would help a lot. In fact, they are the most viable thing here. With that being said, the grading system is built so that students want to learn, instead of teaching them to achieve a point no matter the cost. Plus, it's magic--who doesn't want to learn magic??

Presently, Geoff entered the Trophy Room. He was on the third floor, near the hospital wing which he previously stayed at. He decided to enter the room in order to gaze upon the achievements unlocked by this wonderful school. Opening the door, he found himself in an entirely new area to Geoff. There weren't many people around, however he did spot one particular student searching around for something. 'Perhaps he has lost something.' Geoff thought. Carefully, he approached the student to observe his purpose. "What are you doing?" He asked in the direction of the boy.

Sylvester heard someone call to him. He turned around and saw a boy, one who looked to be around his age, that seemed to be the one talking to him. The boy looked a little beat up, and they hadn't been to school too long so he wondered what happened to him. However, since he didn't even know the boy he figured he wouldn't ask him straight off. That might come across as rude and Sylvester wasn't about that.

"I'm looking for anything that doesn't want to be found!" Sylvester said with a grin on his face. He always had a big smile on his face, always thinking about the positive. "Someone told me there were tons of secrets in this castle and I want to find them all!! Do you want to help out?" he asked glancing back towards the cabinet he was inspecting before this boy called out to him, "By the way, my name's Sylvester Valerio. 1st year Gryffindor House. I think I remember seeing you during the sorting, what's your name?

Geoff's question was answered by the boy, who came to be known as, Sylvester Valerio. It was interesting to him, he had known a Valerio from earlier in his childhood. "I'm a Gryffindor as well, Sylvester. It's nice to meet you. They call me: Geoff Kirkus Randon; or Geoff." He replied laughing. "I have heard there were many secrets and mysteries to be solved here. The Trophy Room seems like a good place to start." Geoff continued. He hadn't done much exploring inside the castle. All of his adventures up until this point had been outside of the castle. He earlier had ventured to the North Tower to send letters to his family. Upon venturing out there he had met two friends and one was even a Slytherin.
"I bet if we venture a bit further and explore the older cases we could find something left behind from older generations. I know my brother talked about things like that happening when he attended here." He said.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Sylvester said cheerfully, "I'll go with Geoff, although that is an awesome middle name haha. And yes, I sure hope so! I kind of randomly chose this room. Haven't heard anything special about it, but that's what I'm here to find out! He listened as Geoff told him about what his brother said. Sylvester could tell he would already get along with this fellow Gryffindor. Anyone who is up for an adventure is awesome in Sylvester's book!

"Sounds like a great idea! Let's get searching," he said as he looked around for the oldest case he could find. There seemed to be one in a corner of the room, and Sylvester headed straight there to inspect it. "Not to be rude or anything, but what's up with your eye? Did you get in a fight or something?" Sylvester asked, as curiosity got the better of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back