Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It was bound to happen at some point during the process of sorting all the roses but to have lost so many of them only to find them all lying around once he had finished the delivery list was embarrassing and annoying. As it was too late to add them to the list now, he went to the Owlery after he had delivered his roses to make sure that these people would still be receiving theirs.
Can you believe it? Six years have gone by and we are boyfriend and girlfriend now. Thank you for all the good times - here's to many more to come.

Yours,
Asher.
Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ever wish for!

Teddy.
Odette,

I'll be gone after this year, too, meaning that someone will have to fill in my position as Beater on the Quidditch team. Please make sure it's anyone but Liam, yeah?

Asaiah.
You always find a way to make my day better.

Charlie.
Red,

You will always be my favourite waffle murderer.

Stay cool.

Aodhan.
No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you whenever you need me.

Tomas.
I'm a butt, kick my ass?

Aodhan.
I'm sorry for always forgetting to send these to you.

Aodhan.
This is the third one - I don't want to hear you going on about roses for a whole year now.

Aodhan.
Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

Maurice.
It was fun meeting you, we should definitely do more things together!

Eamon.
It was nice meeting you even though that elf so rudely interrupted us. Hopefully, I'll see you around again soon!

Arcturus.
You are the best.

Mitchell.

It was rare for Rory to receive an owl these days, especially now that her sister had taken over the duty of sending letters back and forth to home every couple of weeks or so. What was even stranger was the fact that it had a rose clutched in its talons, which made Rory eye the bird suspiciously. It seemed pretty certain that the delivery was for her though, so she just decided to open the attached note and find out. If anyone got mad at her for reading their mail she could just blame it on the owl. It turned out that the note was short enough to clear her confusion up quickly, and Rory grinned at the words written on it. She was glad Aodhan had sent it, and even gladder that they were back to doing normal friend things together. It was like a weight off her shoulders, having that weird awkwardness gone now. She'd still make fun of him for giving her a flower when she saw him next though - that was never going to change.

Veronica had had a fitful night's sleep last night, which meant that she was still trying to snatch some rest at a time later than usual. She wasn't fully asleep, just sort of drifting in and out of a hazy nap state, when she heard a sharp tapping noise coming from somewhere in the dorm. Instantly alert, Veronica sat up and looked about the room as she tried to locate the noise, and it wasn't long until she noticed the owl bobbing outside the far window. Quickly, Veronica rushed to let the bird in to perch on the window sill, bemoaning the fact that she didn't have any owl treats for it. She didn't even have any treats for her cat, Puck, to give it either, she was startled to remember. When had she run out of those? However, the owl didn't seem impressed by her scattered thoughts and shook its leg impatiently at her. "Oh, sorry. For me?" Her hands fluttered nervously about the attached note, but a long look from the owl set her into action. "Of course, sorry." It seemed a silly question, but she just hadn't been sure... because as well as the note, the owl had also brought her a rose.

Veronica was aware that it was Valentine's Day today, as she'd heard Elly talking about making deliveries this morning in one of her more awake moments, but deliveries were always made by people... Veronica wasn't sure what to make of one being sent to her by owl. Once she was finished taking the note from its leg, the bird in question barely gave her a second glance as it launched itself back out of the window again, and after a short stunned look at the empty space where it had been Veronica turned her attention to the mystery of the note. She took it in with one glance, and felt a warm feeling permeate her insides as she saw who it was from. Tomas hadn't needed to send her a rose, especially one with such a supportive message as this accompanying it. She was appreciative and embarrassed all at the same time, and she knew she would have to say thank you whenever she managed to see him today. Taking the rose back to her bedside table, she transfigured a quick vase from one of her metal scraps and filled it with water from the bathroom, feeling thankful for the brighter start to her day.

Odette had received more roses than she could have imagined on Valentine's day, so when another was dropped in front of her by an owl, she was really skeptical. With a sigh, she picked it up, glancing around at the students around her at the table suspiciously. She wondered if this was a mistake. Unfolding the note, her eyebrows raised as she read over it. She and Asaiah had been a good duo of beaters on the team, but she didn't expect him to send her a rose. As she read through the note, his message became clear to her. He was leaving next year? But he was only a sixth year. She wondered who else knew about this. The mention of Liam made her snort and shake her head. It wasn't as if she had a say in any of it, but she appreciated the comment. She folded the note and pocketed it. Maybe she should talk to Asaiah, before he left.

After a long day of delivering roses, Rose hadn't expected to receive an owl. She had received two yellow ones during the day, so when a pink rose was dropped in front of her by an owl she frowned and looked around. She noticed it was addressed to her, though. So after a moment, she opened the note. A blush graced her cheeks when she saw who it was from, and she quickly got to her feet. She wanted to cherish this rose, but that meant taking it away from where her friend's prying eyes could see. Did this mean Charlie liked her? Or did he simply like the pink rose better? She didn't know, but she was going to ask him.

When Lavinia had gone home for the holidays, she had asked her family not to send so many letters, because despite her only being in first year she still considered her life at the school to be busy. She dived in in so many activities and it was no different with the rose deliveries she had earlier that day. Lavinia had asked her siblings not to send any owls to her yet, it was still early in the semester, but she had promised to send them one. It didn't take her long to write it and send it, and she was on her way back from the north tower when an owl dropped something on the floor in front of her. Lavinia raised an eyebrow but bent down to pick up the items. She took the rose once she saw it was addressed to her, opening the note and a smile spreading across her face when she saw who it was from. She put the note in her pocket away safely, she definitely hadn't expected to receive a rose herself funnily enough.

Marisol and Asaiah had been sending each other roses for as long as they were friends, and for the most part they had always been red roses as well. But somehow this year felt different since they were dating, she felt there was more pressure to send one to him. So it was surprising to her that she hadn't received one from him all day. She tried not to let it bother her or jump to conclusions but she was never one to keep calm often. Thankfully, she heard a tapping at her dorm window and saw an owl with a rose in its beak outside her window. She quickly let it in and it hooted appreciatively as it extended its leg for her with the note tied to it. She took the rose and note, wondering why it was being delivered via owl instead of by one of the usual deliverers, but as she opened it and read the note, Marisol couldn't help but smile. It wasn't overtly mushy or over the top, but it still made Marisol feel giddy, it was perfect. Suddenly she was glad the delivery had been made through owl instead of a person so they wouldn't see her smiling so silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back