Lost again..

Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
So after a good first week, Alex was finally confident about classes. He heard about potions, and he was excited. It sounded great, put a few things together and gets amazing effects. Sounds top notch. It was a bit too early to be going to class, as he had plenty of time to do so, but he went earlier anyway. So he knew the potions classroom was somewhere in the dungeons, so he took all the stuff he needed, heading down to the dungeons!... Leaving his map on the bed.

Now this wouldn't be the first time Alex was lost. He already lost his way to charms, so he had to ask Margo and Odette for directions, which ended up in a new friendship, and a new rivalry. This time, he didn't expect to get lost-.. But he sure as hell did. Once again, lost and without a map, he was looking for the potions class.

"Chuff me."

Ever since she had come back to Hogwarts Eleanor had been in a fantastic mood. She was able to see her friends all over again just like last year and, better yet, she was able to taste the food again too. Meals at Hogwarts had always been the highlight of Eleanor's school year. Nothing could ever beat a large serving of pancakes and maple syrup made by elves in the morning. Unfortunately, the only thing that Eleanor really did not like about Hogwarts were the classes. She hated having to sit still in a classroom when there were so many good things to discover outside where nature did its thing. Instead of wasting her time in the classroom she could be taking her flower crown making to the next level, and she was sure she could learn more out of that than any boring professor could teach her.

The Hufflepuff had just finished her first potions class of the year and was off to the common room for a quick nap before her next class. Walking around the school to get to class everyday was tiring to say the least, and so a nap was always a good idea. As she walked out of the classroom and was just about to head up to the entrance hall she spotted someone who looked much smaller than her who seemed to be wandering around like he was lost. It was almost like the first years were shrinking and it made Eleanor chuckle slightly. Nonetheless, Eleanor knew how it felt to be lost in such a big castle, and so she tentatively walked up to him. "Hello." she said, not really sure how to be the bigger one in the situation. "Are you okay?"

"So if I go right-... No but that's-.." He finally noticed Eleanor behind him, happy to see another human. It was the dungeons after all, who knows what might be down here. It's called the dungeons after all, what if there's a serial killer locked down here.. Or worse yet-.. A MONSTER serial killer.

Scary thoughts best not explored in Alex'es head. But he wasn't actually scared, he knew there was a way out somewhere, and the couldn't really die down here. That would be against the rules, right?

But he shifted his focus back to Eleanor, putting on his usual smile. Another new person to meet! Even if it is another person to help him around the school. This must be the like, 14th time he's lost.

"Oh hey! Yeah I'm uh-.. Not gonna lie, I'm completely lost. But I'm chuffed to see you here, you must surely know a way back to where the sun shines, right?"
He ought to be nice to this girl, she might be his only way out, AND a new friend. What a combo.

Eleanor chuckled at the boy's comment. He was right in saying that the sun did not shine in the dungeons and the Hufflepuff began to wonder if perhaps he was just looking for a way out of there. Truthfully, Eleanor could not blame him for wanting to get out of the cold and miserable dungeons. She often wondered how her sister managed to live down there and shivered at the thought. Eleanor looked down at the boy before talking. "So... you're looking for a way out?" she asked questioningly, trying her best not to look stupid. He wasn't exactly clear on where he wanted to go, but Eleanor was still willing to help nonetheless. "My name is Eleanor. What's yours?." She smiled politely at him, glad to have already met such a nice first year.

"Uh-huh! The first time I see sunshine I'll be happy like a baby!" He chuckled, although still a bit intimidated by the dungeons, but not showing it clearly on him. He always turned things that go bad into a joke, as a sort of defence mechanism.

He extended his hand towards Eleanor with an equally polite smile on his face, offering her a handshake. She must be the sixth girl he met in the first few weeks-.. And not a single boy? Odd.

"I'm Alex Sheffield from Sheffield!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back