Losing Music

Eliza Ashford

Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Eliza didn't know if she should enter the hospital wing or not. She was positive that there was something going on with her hearing. But she didn't want to know it if it were true. That's why she was standing in front of the hospital wing, still deciding whether to enter or not. She looked around. People were looking at her. She must be looking stupid right now.

But this time, Eliza didn't care. It was about her hearing and the others are nothing compared to her hearing. What if she loses her hearing? How could she continue playing? What would happen to her if that happens?

"Are you alright?" someone suddenly asked.

"Are you alright?" Clyde asked the girl who was standing stupidly in front of the hospital wing. He's met her before, during a fight in the common room. But he couldn't remember her name, though. Or maybe she didn't tell it to her. Clyde doesn't know. No matter. He waited for her reply, standing with her so that she won't look that much stupid.

Julio was surprisingly bored due to the fact that the hospital wing was always busy with children with various injuries. Suddenly, just outside the door of the hospital wing he hears a boy talking. Curiosity enveloped Julio so he staggered up his usual chair and took a peak outside the corridor and sees this beautiful boy and a worried girl. Julio was pondering whether he should intervene the conversation but seeing the girl worried and as a new appointed nurse, Julio went to the corridor and ask "May I help you both? You...ummm....girl!....what's bothering you?." Seeing as if the girl is undecided, Julio assured her, "Any problem you have just come inside the hospital wing okay? I can help you on anything."

"I-I'm fine," said Eliza to the boy who was talking to her.But she barely heard the boy, her ears are going bad by the second.Eliza felt really embarrassed when she realized the boy noticed how stupid she looked. But she shrugged of her worries because she was more concerned of her problem with her hearing. She was panicking now, what should she do?

Eliza saw the nurse standing by the door to the hospital wing. She can't understand but she thought that the nurse wanted her to come in. "Uhh...n-n-no I'm fine don't worry please," said Eliza. She didn't want anyone else messing with her hearing, even though it was a nurse, she was still scared. She thought the hearing would go away but the buzzing grew stronger. Then like something sliced open her head, she held her head for the pain was really great. She stumbled to the floor and was grasping her ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back