Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella stormed her way from the dungeons, through the castle, up the stairs, to the Seventh Floor. She had been thinking of the argument she was going to yell out but as soon as she reached the Seventh Floor she stopped dead in her tracks. She realized she had no idea where the Gryffindor entrance was or how to get in! She sighed, feeling a bit annoyed and leaned against the stone wall. She slid down the wall to sit down, waiting for a Gryffindor to come along and point her in the right direction.

Belle walked up to the seventh floor. She could not wait till she could just laze around the common room, but she still had to do that potions essay well maybe later. She thought to herself, she had spotted a girl at the wall on the seventh floor corridor. "Erm...Are you alright?" Belle had asked she would rarely see Slytherins up here.

Isabella had been sitting for about five minutes and was getting ready to leave until she heard someone say "Erm...Are you alright?" She looked up and saw a Gryffindor who looked about her age. Isabella quickly stood up. "Well...I don't know. I'm looking for my friend, I think," she added the last two words sourly. "I haven't seen her at all since I got here! Her name is Annamarie, do you know her?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do!" Belle said proudly. "She's a good mate of mine. But I haven't been talking to her in a while. How do you know her?" Belle asked.

"Yeah well I haven't been talking to her either," Isabella said a little sourly. "We met on the Hogwarts Express and became great friends. Then I got sorted into Slytherin and she into Gryffindor but we said it wouldn't get in the way of us being friends. And now I haven't seen even a toe of her!" she said, getting a little heated.

"Same I think I only had about one conversation with her throughout the year! And we share dorms. Do you want me to go check if she is in there now? I think I saw her in there today though. Hold on a second." Belle smiled and entered through the potrait door.

Moments later Annamarie stumbled out the portrait hole right behind Belle. She looked around anxiously to see who was waiting for her. She turned to look the other direction and saw Isabella standing by a wall. "Isabella!" Annamarie cried happily as she approached her friend. The closer Annamarie got, however, the more it was apparent that Isabella wasn't very happy at the moment. The smile melted away from Annamarie's face and was replaced with a look of concern. "How have you been?" she asked tentatively.

Isabella was grateful for the other Gryffindor girl, whom she'd never gotten the name of, because moments after she went to go find Annamarie, she emerged from a portrait. When Isabella saw her she wanted to smile but she contained herself. When Annamarie approached cautiously Isabella scowled at her. "Where have you been! I've looked for you everywhere and I haven't been able to find you! Why didn't you look for me?!" Isabella said all at once. Then she took a deep breath and calmed down. "Sorry," she mumbled. "It's just, look what I've resorted to doing? A Slytherin at Gryffindor Tower!" Isabella said, practically rolling her eyes.

"Ok...well I think I'm going go back inside now..." Belle said with a nervous laughter, "Oh, by the way I'm Belle." She smiled sympathically at Anna who had a look of "help". Belle walked back in quickly, she would have stayed with Anna but she felt it was between both of them...she'd ask questions later.

Before Annamarie had a chance to speak Isabella said "Thanks for your help Belle, I appreciate it. I'm Bella, by the way. Goodbye," she said to her as she saw her leaving. Then she turned her attention back on Annamarie.

Annamarie flinched at Isabella's words. She understood why she would be upset about them not meeting up until now, but she didn't think it was very for her to get all the blame. Annamarie watched Belle exit to the common room leaving her and Isabella alone. She took a deep breath, attempting to keep her calm. "These first few weeks have been crazy. I have been wanting to talk to you and Angus for the longest!" she stated. "I even got lost in the dungeons hoping that I might bump into one of you!" The last statement was kind of a strecth. It was true that she was hoping to meet one of them in the dungeons, but she was geniunely lost and she bump into Alyssa instead.

"Yeah well...still," Isabella said defeated. "I've seen Angus around, but I haven't actually had a conversation with him in a while. He's making lots of friends," she said smirking a little, thinking of all the girls that were after him. "But we can't let him forget us!" Isabella said completely changing moods. "Let's go to Brightstone this weekend while it's open and invite Angus! It'll be the 3 Ministers yes?" she said hopefully. "Oh and, sorry for being so harsh," she half mumbled looking at the ground. Isabella's stubbornness was unbelievable but she surprised herself when she apologized, even if unwillingly.

Annamarie smiled a little at the change in Isabella's mood. "Yeah...I heard that Angus has become Mr. Popular." she said giggling. "But that sounds great! We should totally meet up." she nodded. Annamarie listened to Isabella's apology and smiled appreciatively. "And I'm sorry it took so long for us hang out. If it makes you feel any better I have pretty much been a hermit since I got here." Annamarie was glad that they had made up, Isabella was probably one of the best friends that she had made so far, and it really would have been awful to lose her friendship.

"Ok! I'll owl Angus and see if he can fit us in his schedule," Isabella said laughing.
"Shall we meet at the Three Broomsticks then?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me!" Annamarie said excitedly. "I'll meet you guys later. I still got loads of homework to do." she said wrinkling up her nose.

((Do you want to start the new topic? I have to get off soon.))

"Ugh don't remind me," Isabella said sourly, thinking of her own pile of homework. I'll finish that up before I head down there soon too," she said, sighing. "I'll see you later!" And with a wave to Annamarie, Isabella left Gryffindor Tower as fast as she could hoping no one else saw her and word got mysteriously back to her father.

((Yes I'll start it.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back