Emrys Connelly

Odd Duck- Loner

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Ethan was trying to find Emmanuel, mostly just to check in and see how one of his only two friends were. Hands in his pockets, he wandered up towards the Ravenclaw tower, sure he'd run into either Emmanuel or someone who knew him. It wouldn't be too much of a search- he spotted one of Emmanuels' roommates and walked towards him. "Hey! Ethan, right?" He called out, not rushing to catch the boy and just sauntering in that general direction.

Ethan yawned. He knew the prefect badge came with extra responsibilities and he had been so sure he could handle them. But he hadn't really known how hard night patrols would be on him. His sister was finally sleeping through the night so he wasn't used to the sleep deprivation anymore. He was being extra careful as he came down the stairs, not trusting his feet right now. He looked up when Emrys called out to him and gave the other boy a curious look. "Yeah that's me. What's up?"

Emrys gave Ethan a shy smile as he walked over. "I was looking for Emmanuel- have you seen him?" He asked, rubbing his hand over the back of his neck, eyes darting from Ethans face and away a few times as he spoke. Emrys always struggled to keep eye contact with people he didn't know well.

Ethan wasn't entirely surprised at the question. Emmanuel was one of his roommates but they weren't that close so it wasn't like he usually kept track of his whereabouts. "Oh, uhhh..." he began but trailed off as he tried to remember the last time he had seen the other boy. "I saw him this morning. But he left the dorm before me." he said remembering slowly, his sleep deprived brain making it slow work. "I think he mentioned going the the library?" he added but was unsure. "Or was it somewhere else..." he said, trailing off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back