looking through a telescope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaria Warlock

K A M A R I A W A R L O C K
tumblr_lnfzckZtTT1qm3wzao1_500.gif

Back again and with a new sort of old character. I had Kamaria transfer because she's apart of this student exchange program. But she's not living with anyone for she's already of age to live alone or apparate back to her sister whenever she wants to. I want basically some role plays with her, doesn't have to be big, it could just be a one time thing I really don't care. Anything to keep her active I guess and if you don't mind delay in post and such. If you read his bro, you will get the jits of her life. Basically she was brought into this world where her mum was in loved with a married men, her and her sister was the result of their love, Because her dad was married he was killed by his wife, his wife had only a son. Anthony was killed a few years back by an auror, he was a death eater. Kam never met him. Her mom continued to be this free spirited woman, all her life she had to learn to be independent and look after her own. Because of this Kam takes her studies seriously, she can be a little rude but it just show's that she cares. I don't know what I'm tying to accomplish with her, but all is welcome. If you get enough from that, then go on post away. Thanks!

Hey Madz!

I have Klaus that could be a tutored by Kamaria if you want. He is a transfer, and he used to be home shooled. He takes his studies seriously, and he pays attention to lectures, but he is just horrible at everything! He is trying to be independent because he is so used to going to his brother for everything. He is JazzyMae Smile's older brother, and if you want to know anything specific about him just tell me. :)

Lovi.

Klaus- Yup I don't mind it =] I'm still trying to figure out her strengths, so bare with me, but I don't mind roleplaying with Klaus or even Yvonne. I think Yvonne and her should owl each other. (I never told you this but my best friend's sister name is Yvonne xD.) Do you know where they should meet? Great hall or something?

Really? That's awesome! I just hear an awesome name, and I make a character with the name. :p Anyways, maybe he two could bump into each other in the hallway while Klaus is reading book and bumps into Kam? Would you like to start a topic for Yvonne and Kam? Kam could be checking up on her? It is all up to you.

Okay. That sounds good. I will pm you the link when I start it.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back