Looking out the window

Anna Summers

OOC First Name
Baylee
Anna was bored. The year hadn't started therefore there was nothing to do. Anna wandered over to a window in the North Tower and stared out at the grounds below. She half wanted to be mingling in the common room but she didn't know anyone. Anna wished for someone to talk to... Any house, any age... As long as they would be nice... Anna looked behind her every few minutes hoping her best friend, who was a Gryffindor, would be standing behind her ready to talk...

Erin was wondering around she zoned out didnt really know where she was going. Erin hoped she hasnt gone somewhere she was supposed to be. When she reached a door she cracked it open and peeked through and saw her friend froim Ravenclaw! "Hi, Anna!!!" :woot:

Anna spun around at hearing the familiar voice, "Erin!!!" Anna was thrilled to see her friend! She hadn't seen her for 4 days and was bored without her. She gave Erin a GINORMOUS hug! :hug: :hug: :hug: :D

Erin tried to breathe while Anna gave her a huge hug.
"Hey, long time no see!!! Hows it going??? :lol: Hry have you gotten your wand yet???"

"Yup, mine is a willow wood(I think i cant realy remember) with essence of vampire blood!!!"

"So, anything new happen??? Have you gotten a pet?"

"Awwww!!!!! That's an awesome name!!!! You should come join my new club you could be the sub-leader, or whatever, of the club. It's for poets and writers. :lol: what do you say? If you do want to join, your membership is RSVP'ed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back