Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
((Whoops, wrong account. Ignore!))

Austin found himself dressed in his Ravenclaw uniform, as proud as ever in it. He sat down and leaned against the wall. He had a huge responsibility, and that was protecting Aleyha's wand until she was in school. The wand itself made the Ravenclaw boy slightly sick. It was wielded by some Parselmouth in the late seventeen hundreds, and Austin didn't know much of the history. The twelve-year-old boy debated on taking out his wand and comparing it with his own. Austin had Aleyha's wand in his pocket, because it was "too precious" to be left alone. It was some family heirloom, so why would he care?

Austin glanced up, seeing the blond haired girl that could only be described as Rosalie. Austin suggested, "Hey, why don't you join me? That is, as long as you don't have anything better to do." Austin put on a smile, but his green eyes told that he was slightly stressed out. Who wouldn't be after holding a wand like Aleyha's?

Austin teased, "No, of course I don't know you at all." Austin watched her as she sat down beside him. Austin sighed, and reached inside his robes, pulling out a black wand. The handle itself had a craving of the family's motto, and a some snake curled around the handle. "I was given this until Aleyha comes to school." Just touching it made him slightly sick.

Rose watched him pull out of his robes with the looks to be a wand. "You are supposed to have this why?" She said confused. She looked at the wand in his hand to see a snake and a weird symbol she had never seen before. "What does this mean." She said pointing to the symbol.

Austin laughed, "Well, my sister can often get into places that she shouldn't, and my parents thought it would be safer for me to protect it...until she becomes of age. Last time, she almost blew up the house." Austin gave a sheepish smile. He stared at the motto, and murmured, "It's Bulgarian for 'With Power, Comes Royalty'."

Austin nodded, "Yeah, and I was in the same room with her. So, it wasn't pleasant." He laughed, remembering it. "To make sure Aleyha doesn't get to it. Let's just say that the wand itself hasn't done anything good during its creation." It was some man's, and well, he was a Dark Wizard anyway.

Austin gave her a playful look, "I am so not evil. I couldn't use this wand even if I tried. It kinda...makes me feel sick just holding it." Austin tucked it away in his robes. Noy touching it made him feel better. "My moments are just blinded by rage, and that rarely happens." He flashed her a smile. "So, how have you been, my Rosalie?"

Austin reached for her hand, "May I?" He flashed her a brilliant smile. His green eyes sparkled with happiness. "I've been doing well. My parents finally got married. So, everyone is happy, like a big happy family."

Rosalie smiled, "Of course, since when did you ask?" She asked him grinning. "Not complaining, it's just different." she looked at him and he seemed happy. "Do you remember that you have an insane sister who's want you are now holding? Didn't know if you were including her in the big happy family." She said joking.

Austin's fingers intertwined with hers, and smiled warmly. He laughed, "My dad asks mom all the time to hold her hand, kiss her, whatever. I guess it is rubbing off on me." Austin frowned slightly, and shrugged, "Nah, she isn't included." He winked at her, to show that he was only joking. "Actually, she gets along with dad more than I do." He shrugged.

Austin nodded, "Sounds weird, but they do. Dad has always been a little on the weird side." Especially when he doesn't take his meds... Austin thought and managed to not roll his eyes. Austin shrugged, "Eh, I've always been closer to mom. It's not really a big deal to me."

Austin shrugged, "Well, he is the one with the Antisocial Personality Disorder." He wondered if Aleyha would end up getting the disorder. He never thought he would ever be like that. Austin inquired, wanting to keep away from the subject of his parents, "Are you close to yours?"

Austin frowned slightly, "I guess we are the polar opposites when it comes to relationships with our parents." He gave her a smile. He rubbed her hand with his other one, and his green eyes sparkled with happiness. "Friends are much better than parents, right?" He laughed. "And we are more than that."

Austin thought for a moment, placing the look upon his face. He smirked slightly, teasing, "But how much more? Just a little more or a lot more?" Sure, he was eleven, but then again, he could never see himself with anyone else but with Rosalie. It just didn't seem possible, or probable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back