Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Smythe

OOC First Name
Payal
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hey y'all :D

So a certain group of pranksters :r (Eugene Smythe,Isla MacNiall, Margo Liddell and Kaleb Bane) are planning to pull a prank on Slytherin students during the Halloween Feast.Before I go ahead and ask for approval for this plot though I want to know if there are any Slytherins who want to volunteer to be the victims of this prank and later on become the sworn enemies of this little group of first years.

The Prank idea goes like this.

Eugene buys a load of Gender fudge and puts it in a platter which he sneakily puts on the Slytherin House table.And then as soon as someone takes a bite,they feel weird and suddenly their gender is changed.This lasts for about five minutes in which the pranksters laugh their head off and voila! Instant new enemy!

I'm not sure if any professors will be involved in this RP but I guess such things might attract their attention so I really dunno.

So If anyone is interested please reply to this topic or PM me :)

Thanks
-Payal

Ha! Go pull this on Jai! I might even be able to rope Artemis Jackson into it, just for lols. Playing a prank on any Slytherin is fun, but when you accidentally give it to a scary seventh year and a Prefect, all hell breaks loose. Especially if said seventh year has a penchant for revenge

I can also loan you Professor Simon Blackmoore, if you want to get a teacher involved (who'd be trying to sort everyone out without laughing, himself).

You interested?

Yay! :D Thanks for volunteering :)
Im definitely intrested in having all three characters in the Rp :) I will be applying for the special plot thingy later today and im totally phsyced to have some seriously scary slytherins to victimize :lol: hahaaa
So I will keep you informed, and thanks again ^_^

If you want, I wouldn't mind if Stephanie was involved as well? She's actually a bit undeveloped, and I haven't RPed with her much yet, plus it'll be interesting to see something go wrong for her, and to see how she reacts... She'll definitely want revenge though and do anything she can to get it, even if she has to pick on some poor firsties to do it. :p

It would be great to have Stephanie in the Rp :D I always say the more the messier when it comes to pranks xD hehees

I could put up professor Le Fey as a victim (she is known for her sweet tooth and could quite easily pick up a pice of fudge from the slytherin table as she passes or Myuna Kickett, her reaction would be, umm, interesting.

Hey yeah sure you can include them both if you want...I'm waiting for the other pranksters to reply first and then all the victims can enter and we say that the feast started but so far the pranksters are awol :r but I pmed them :unsure:

How long's the feast? I can have Anna be a victim if it's still going this evening, she'd flip.

(Albie would laugh his head off and probably admire his girlish figure, so probably not the best reaction :p )

It's going on right now and one victim just posted and then we RPed watching and laughing, so if you could post as Anna soon she would be the second victim :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back