Looking for something to do

Lance Mordred Vladimir

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Lance was walking aimlessly along the cliffs. He was really tired after the sorting and he didn't really want to go to the common room yet. He was guessing that there would be a welcoming party ready for the first years. But he didn't want to go there yet. There would be a lot of older students, and he'll feel really awkward around them. There's also the thing with his twin brother, Dylan. Lance hasn't seen him after the sorting. And his brother was even the quiet type. Lance was really worried.

Dylan was pretty tired after looking for his brother at just about everywhere.He even went outside the campus."That's It! I give up" Dylan eventually said.He decided to go to the cliffs.He just loved to look at high places when he's tired with no particular reason at all.He just found it relaxing.After looking down,he decided to sit then he saw his twin brother.He approached him.

"Lance! where on earth have you been? I have been looking for you" Dylan said .His voice was tired and he was still catching his breath.

Lance was startled to hear someone calling him. He didn't know that someone actually knew him in this school. Well, not yet, at least. And then he realized that he was hearing Dylan's voice, which sounded a great deal like his own voice. Lance glanced up from where he was seated and saw the brother who looked like his own reflection in the mirror. But there was no mirror. It was surely Dylan. Lance smiled coolly and spoke. "Hey, I've been dreading that you killed yourself one way or another. I never saw you after the sorting. And we're even in the same House!" he exclaimed and laughed. Standing up, Lance walked to Dylan and patted his brother's back. He always did this and acted like a big brother, although they were twins. "Where have you been?"

it is indicated open ^_^

Sui Chin was a bit bored, there were no classes to go to for there were no professors around. She went to the Cliffs to wander around. She then noticed to boys talking with each other, to her surprise the two was actually twins. Suprised and a bit glad to see two identical twins, she came forward with a wide smile on her face. "Why..Hello there!" she said to the two as she were waving at them. As the two spoke, Sui Chin was enjoying herself looking at the two that she sat on the ground still looking at them. She hope that one of them noticed her sitting and waiting for their reaction at some point."They must be first years? she thought as she covered her mouth after yawning.

Dylan raised one eyebrow at his twin brother.His raised eyebrow signified that he was a bit confused with his brother.At some point he felt like a stranger to his own twin. "I asked you first" Dylan smiled with the same cool smile as his brother. "Anyways I have been looking for you for quite a while now.You are not a long lost brother but you seemed like one" Dylan chuckled at the idea. "Anyways where have you been hiding that I have not seen you in every place that I looked?" Dylan asked.
While they were talking a girl came towards them.She seemed amused due to the fact that she was actually facing twins.Dylan faced her for a second."Hey" he greeted as he faced towards his brother again and asked about his whereabouts again.

"You did?" Lance asked, not realizing that he was giving the same gestures his brother gave, raising his eyebrow. Then Lance scratched his head and laughed. "I have been looking for you." Lance pointed Dylan and felt like he was pointing himself at the the mirror. They had the same hair style and even the same type of uniform. If it weren't for their bags, people would assume that they were hallucinating. "Well, I was strolling around, not really wanting to meet new people..." he was about to continue talking when suddenly, Dylan said hey.

At first, Lance thought Dylan was losing his mind and forgetting that they were actually having a conversation. But then he realized a girl sitting a few steps away from them. Lance wondered if the girl was a first year too. He hasn't really met any first year in their House. But then, he had to shove his thoughts away. Lance smiled and faced the girl. "Hey!" said he, although his tone was a little more cheery than his brother's.

"Hey!" Sui Chin said still looking up to the two. She decided to stand up so they could talk normal. "You know it would be so awesome if the two of you would say Hey at the same time" she suggested as she started to giggle in front of them. The twins seems to be First years she though as she stared at them. Sui Chin was fond of twins, identically twins to be specific. Someday she wanted to have her own twins, after some years of course. She really didn't know what to say to the two, she just enjoyed the time looking at them as she was smiling.

Dylan gave a little chuckle.He thought that they looked like a mirror to each other especially when they say the same words.Now he understood why the girl seemed to be amused by them.

Dylan smiled at the girl when she told them about saying the same things at the same time would be awesome. then he turned to his brother."I was looking for you.You won't believe it but I did not even ride the bus and I got to Obsidian harbor then I decided to get my wand."Dylan replied. grasping on what his brother said he asked him "Why don't you want to meet other people?"

Lance laughed at his brother, imagining him breathing hard as he walks towards Obsidian Harbour. But Lance didn't continue it when he thought that he might be imagining himself instead of his brother. It was a nightmare, having someone who looks so much like him. "Really, now, Dylan. You should exercise more!" Lance exclaimed and laughed again. "Well... I don't find people interesting." Lance explained, trying to lie a little. It wasn't that big a deal, anyway. Lance was missing his muggle friends. When he realized that Dylan was smiling at the girl who they just greeted, Lance smiled at her too. Now they looked the same again. It became a habit, really, to love whatever his brother loves; to do what his brother does. But not all. Although this time, he was doing it. "We won't match if we do that, anyway." Lance explained to the girl, talking about the hey thing she told them. "Dylan here sounds always bitter." he said and laughed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back