Looking for some one

Tamara Roper

Tamara wandered around the hallways. She had nothing to do and no one to talk to. She hoped to run into some one she knew or to make a new friend.

Caysi saw a lonely girl in the corridor and decided to go to her and she said " Hi..I'm Caysi Finnigan!". she smiling.

Tamara returned Caysi"s smile. "Nice to meet you! My name is Tamara." She looked around the hallway and chuckled."This Place is so big. I geuss I'm not used to it yet!"<i></i>

Caysi laughed and said " My first year ..this place was so big..I kept on getting lost while I was going to class!". she smiled and also said " What house are you in?".

Tamara laughed. Oh yeah, she got lost alot! "I'm in Ravenclaw. I really like it, what house are you in?"<i></i>

Caysi nodded and said " I'm in Hufflepuff". she smiled. " What's your favourite subject so far?".

"My favorite suject would have to be Astronimy." Tamara smiled. "I used look at the stars with my parents when I was really little so its kind of a confort zone for me." She laughed. "What about you?"<i></i>

Caysi smiled and nodded and said " I love History of Magic..and Potions...also Charms". she smiled.

Tamara schruched her face at that. "Yuck! I hate charms. Still haven't had potions yet. I can just see whats gonna happen!" She stuck out her toung and pretended to fall over dead. SHe went into a tiny giggle fit.

Tamara straitened and looked at her. "So what was upseting you before you came here. That is if you don't mind my asking. You seamed kind of upset."

Caysi laughed abit and said " Oh..". " I was just upset about my mother..and her choices". she said.

"Oh." Tamara said unsure if she should go on. "Do you want to talk about it? I think you'll find I'm a very good listener."

Caysi sat down and said " Yeah ..Well..when I was small she ran away to be a death eater". she said sadly.

Tamara hands few to her mouth, her eyes grew wide. "Oh, I'm so sorry. If It makes you feel better. Both of my parents made bad decisions to...now your mom has to pay a great price." Tamara grabbed Caysi's hand. "She loses a daughter as great as you."

Tamara Looked up and smiled at her friend. "Hey Kasey! We're just sitting and talking. Want to join?"

ginny walked along the corridor looking for someone to speak to or just for an empty corridor to do some gymnastics so nobody would think she's weird. She saw ginny, kasey and another girl she hadn't met. 'Hi guys. What you doing in on a lovely day like this?' ginny exagerated looking out at the pouring rain. then she started laughing at her own joke she had made to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back