Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red Rose for @Airen Gates

Margo was excited to get started on her deliveries. Putting together had been a lot of work even if Salem was pulling most of the weight. But she couldn't wait to start seeing the results of all their hard work and see students walking around with roses in hand. The first person on her list was proving to be a little difficult but she wasn't discouraged yet. "Airen Gates?" she called out. She wasn't as loud as she should be but it felt awkward to be too loud. "Airen are you around?!" she tried again a bit louder.

Airen was humming happily, just enjoying the usual bustle of the castle when she heard her name. She smiled brightly and walked over to the older girl. "Hi!! That's me," She offered easily, holding out her hand.

Margo was relieved that her less than forceful shouting had still managed to do the job. "Hello, this is for you." she said with a smile. "Happy Valentine's day!" she said as she picked out a red rose and the note that went along with it.

You're babyyyy and I hope you love Hogwarts))) we should catch up some time XOXO - Sadie

Airen giggled as the girl handed her a rose. "Why, thank you," She cooed, sniffing the rose as she looked at the note. She couldn't help but giggle again. "It's from my cousin." She told the girl, giving her a bright smile. "Thank you! Are you having a good day?"

Margo smiled at the younger girl's appreciation. Not everyone was so polite. "That's nice of them." she said and hoped it sounded genuine. Not everyone was so forthcoming with who their roses were from. "My day has been pretty good so far. Happy to spread some of the holiday cheer around."

Airen smiled brightly. "That's a great way to look at it," She offered easily. "I've been having fun with my deliveries too. Have you gotten any roses yet?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back