Looking for new friends

Phoebe Carter

OOC First Name
Pheebz :o
Phoebe wandered up to the North tower in her short white shorts and jacket, her white rimmed sunglasses balancing on her mousey blonde hair. She was used to spending time alone, but she'd felt in these last few weeks she'd changed, and was excited to start making new friends.
She lent with her back to a window, smiling as the students walked passed her. She wondered if she should wait for someone to approach her or whether she should just pounce on an unsuspecting victim..

Sofiajade ran up the North Tower. She was in for some stargazing. She saw a girl leaning against the wall, she looks all happy because she was smiling at everyone. Sofia decided to approach her. "H-hi." she started. "I'm Sofiajade. Uhmm,can I ask you something?" she said. While waiting for the girl to answer, she just stared at her. Sofiajade smiled at her.

Phoebe looked to see a girl whom she recognised slightly from her common room. "Hey" she gave her a small smile, "I'm Phoebe. Or Pheebz" she intoduced herself. "Sure. Ask away" she replied, not knowing whether she would actually be able to help but that she would give it a go anyway. She wondered if her first wizarding friend would still be around to chat. The thought only just occuring what house he had been put in. If she was right, he was a year above her. She shook her head and smile at Sofiajade.

"Well, I saw you when I entered and uhmm... I just wondering why you were smiling at everyone that's passing by?" she asked. Sofiajade hoped that the girl won't get offended by her question. The girl seemed much, much older that her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back